Borderlands Bronies 340 members · 40 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Out of all the gun manufacturers in the game, which kind is your favorite? Mine is Bandit; they may have low accuracy, but they make it up in damage and capacity.

"In these trying times, the Vladof corporation is certain of one thing, and one thing only: they are coming. Coming to take your food. Your home. Your loved ones. Perhaps not today, perhaps not tomorrow, but soon. And as they sharpen their swords and smile through their teeth at their subjects, Vladof has only one question to ask: will you be ready to fight back?"

None of that elemental bullshit. High damage and multipliers on critical is the word of the day.(pity their assault rifles suck majorly)
Besides, these guys manufacture this bad boy:

Pair this with a good Tediore SMG, and you're not gonna need assault rifles ever again - this rifle is a beauty even when you outlevel it by ten levels.

2336716 Only if you got a damn fine gun. Bandit weapons (except rocket launchers) are as anemic as BL2 guns get; they're worse than Tediores.

2336839 Yeah, all that firepower and not a high enough fire rate to make it worthwhile in a firefight. You Jakobs people are why we can't have nice things.

Learn to aim your shots, you wall-eyed Russkie-loving dimwit.

And if you take this seriously, I'm gonna be forced to turn back and walk away.

2337004 I don't have to aim. Not when I have that many stacks! Seriously, that's a massive negative number once you do the math for 400 stacks...

I don't even remember what accuracy MEANS!

-Gaige

Now back to the scheduled topic.

2336716 I already made a forum about this but if you must you know
-Jakobs because the high damage and I just love revolvers and their sniper rifles are awesome
-Torgue because well *Clears throat* EXPLOSIONS!!!
-Tediore because well you throw your gun... and it explodes... what's not awesome about that?
-Maliwan: The elemental damage is useful and I just love setting things on fire

Torgue is the best, hands down. Here's why:

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

And last but not least, Exhibit C:

I apologize for any faulty links or redundant information.

I have been running with Maliwan's Hellfire and Volcano since Borderlands 1. I trust these weapons.

2336716 Atlas and Hyperion were bastards, but at least they could make some awesome weapons.

Conferance Call. Hyperion Weapon. Lady Finger. Hyperion Weapon. The Bitch. Hyperion Weapon. The Invader. Hyperion Weapon. Bam. A shot gun, a pistol, a smg, and a sniper rifle. Four slots, four weapons. gg.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13