Appleshy 484 members · 180 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I think that Appleshy is the cutest ship, and I'm sad by the little amount of fics starring the two of them. I want to write an Appleshy, but I don't have a good idea for the theme of the story. So if anyone has sa good idea, or at least half idea for a fic, please tell me.

I'd quite like to see a fic where Fluttershy is forced by bad weather to stay over at Sweet Apple Acres for the night. This is a fairly standard shipping setup, but what makes it interesting in this case is that it's an unusual situation for Fluttershy, who doesn't seem to know any kind of family other than the animals she cares for. Applejack, of course, treats everypony like family, so for just one night Fluttershy would experience what it's like to live like Applejack does, and begin to understand her better.

AU or normal Equestria?

AU: a princess Fluttershy and a banned poor thief Applejack fall in love.

Normal: Applejack and Fluttershy goes intp the forest where they are attacked by timberwolves. Applejack saving Fluttershy's life but ending up really hurt need to be taken care of by Fluttershy.

Just some ideas.... Have fun:ajsmug::yay:

Its Family Day and Applejack has had to stay at the farm a bit longer than she normally would before visiting her parents graves, along the way she encounters Fluttershy, who is also there 'visiting' her parents.
They leave each other to their mourning but afterwards, they met up at the gates and walk to the farm together before finally releasing all their hidden pent up feelings, having found someone (not in their own families) who shares their tragedy.
And slowly (possibly over the course of a few days/weeks/dates) they decide they need not leave each other to greive alone again.

Or,

They both already like each other, but haven't approached one another.
After some... 'Promting' from Angel bunny, Applejack tries to ask Fluttershy out, but end up fumbling and asking her to write some lyrics to music she (applejack) 'has written', Fluttershy accepts, having a moment of sudden internal assertion and taking the opportunity for a way to express her feelings.
Applejack goes home a tries to write the music she said she 'just left at home, might be a little bit till I can get it to ya again'.
Trys to just make it happy, easy little Apple Family-esque piece, but ends up with a *insert better sounding description of a romantic dong here* to which Flutters write her a confession of love to.
They are convinded by *insert persuasive pone here* to proformproform their song at *insert fitting event here*
And it ends (or at least the scene) with a kissukissu.

OR

Princess Luna stumbles upon Fluttershy's dream, it involves Applejack in some romantic or anti-romantic way, then the next night finds Applejacks, similar story there.
Third night she decides to drop them both into the same dreamscape, and watches the romance happen, then reveals that they're both there and they should seek each other out when awake. "For kissing is very much more enjoyable in the realm of consiousness." Or some otherother Luna talk.

OR

Wedding Day. Hazza for simplicity yes? Maybe something will go wrong? Maybe Chrysalis comes back, but remains hidden as she watches the proceedings and realizes some bullocks moral story, yadda yadaa. Or maybe they just get hitched and eveypone is happy till death do them part.

If you've gotten this far, thank you for putting up with my wall of text, hope I was in anyway helpful to anyone.

4012360 Hope you write horsewords soon.

Thanks for the ideas, there were a few that caught my attention. Now there is a lot of thinking to do.

If you're bored with writing vanilla, here's one for ya: :raritywink:
As Applejack suddenly falls ill, the earth pony is left at home as her family leaves for their family vacation. Being barely able to do anything on her own, Applejack is left in Fluttershy's care, who unbeknownst to Applejack is the perpetrator of her illness. Fluttershy continues to secretly poison Applejack further to keep her vulnerable and in great need of her help and care, not minding in doing anything she can to get Applejack blushie and red through her subtle and discrete seduction.

4014958 if this dude/gurl don't do it, you do it! It's a good idea seriously!!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8