Christian Bronies 982 members · 235 stories
Comments ( 852 )
  • Viewing 601 - 650 of 852

3762434 Are you a second account that Vlade has. This reminds me of some silly thing he would post.

5275014 Your personal anthem is "Too Much Time on My Hands" by Styx, isn't it. It seems to fit you perfectly.

5428691 Yeah, too much time on your hands! You seem to post everywhere and from the length and nature of your replies on here, that had to have taken quite a bit of time.

5428736 Yes it is. Enjoy it while you can. No good thing lasts forever.

5428752 What I meant is "Yes your life is going well." And it is depressing that no good thing lasts forever but that is just how things are.

Wow, this is like a graveyard to everyone who used to be cool on Christian Bronies
Willem Dafoe - Banned
WeatherStormChap - Doesn't post here anymore
Vlade - Took his shitposting to American Bronies and LGBT
Proper Noun - Banned by request
Scootareader - Banned by request
MoldyShishkabob - Left
Doseux - Left
Achron - Left
Luminary and Epsilon-Delta - Don't post here anymore

Wow. I was here when this group was still cool :(

5628910 The shitpost never leaves you

Hey, remember this?

>last post is from november of 2016
ffs dude

I was here since the start :fluttershysad:

Because, as much fun as I have with the Barcast, this thread actually represents the most fun I ever had on Fimfiction. And nothing can surpass it.

Also I love you :rainbowkiss:

No. I too remain, bound my oath to downvote all that is spoken here. I have long lost hope of ever being free...

I really feel as though this thread helped heal the world.

This is one downvote I do mean :flutterrage:

If Pride is the deadliest sin a mortal can commit, then logically; being proud of your heritage, faith, nationality, ect., are all extremely undesirable aspects.

Unfortuantly for humanity, having pride in what you are and what you do are grand motivators for doing the things you feel are right. It fills you with the drive to be better than you are: to be more patriotic or more pious.
And on top of that; having pride is what inspires others to follow your example and do great things with you.

There's a riddle for us.
We all deliberately become something abhorrent in the eyes of the Divine because we want to become worthy in the eyes of the Divine.

So logically the trick is to suddenly stop being prideful after the work is done, right?
But when you stop taking pride in what you do or what you are, these things stop being important to you. You put your morals and achievements on a shelf and walk away. After that you are without reason to keep being a good person and start to favor being the opposite of what you used to stand for.

Having said that; there has to be a 'right' amount of pride to take.
But that means there is a 'right' amount of the greatest of the seven deadly sins.

GG, Divine Spirit.

The Seven Deadly Sins is an manga and anime.
Girugamesh.

I honestly do not see any significant difference between an abortion and an execution.
Both actions end a human life that has been weighed as inconvienent and interests in trying to mold a decent human being are exhausted.

Then again; I also fail to see why pro-life activists generally have little to no interest in adopting children that need families. One would think that with all the emotionally charged arguments in favor of having people consider putting babies up for adoption instead of terminating them would have more to say about adoption.

Heck; my plan is to adopt when financial stability permits me to have kids and I'm pro choice.

Afraid we're in too deep, now.

Okay, will do.

Henlo

I am sorry, but this is strictly a downvote-only thread.

• Viewing 601 - 650 of 852