Toku Ponies! 324 members · 405 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

10 years ago today, I sent out a help wanted for a writer to commission a crossover story between My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Kamen Riders W-Gaim I was collaborating on with Uzume Tennouboshi (formally known as Friend of Bronies). We held a contest in which we asked people to submit their own Kamen Rider fanfics to us and whichever one we liked the most would be chosen to help bring our project to life. In the end the winner of our contest was KnightBrony (formally known as BladeSpark), and thus Kamen Rider/MLP: Battle For Equestria was born. However, while KnightBrony was able to write a majority of the chapters, he unfortunately had to drop out near the end due to real-life issues, so another contest was held for a replacement writer to finish what he started in which Michael Ravencroft won and was able to complete the story.

And now 4 years later after the end of that story, with both Kamen Rider and My Little Pony having entered a new era in their franchises (Reiwa and G5, respectively), I figured why not do the same thing for their current batch of heroes? That's right, I am once again sending out a help wanted for a writer to do a crossover between these two franchises. This time, between Make Your Mark and Zero-One - Gotchard. Like last time, if you're interested, be sure to contact me and send a submission of one of your own fanfics. Submissions will be accepted until February 8th and the writer I choose for the job will be announced on February 22nd. Good luck.

Kind of wonder how that will turn out?

And how older Spike be handled since he showed up in Gen 5?

...Huh.

Well this was unexpected. Sadly can't participate but I look forward to seeing how this goes.

It would be a big downgrade to give Spike anything. He's already dragon lord.

How?
He may be Dragonlord but he's just rendered work effect bait and had a iffy design

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5