Toku Ponies! 324 members · 405 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Happy New Year, everybody! So with Gotchard (and by extension, King-Ohger) taking a break this weekend, I thought I'd share with you all what 2024 has in store for our little alchemist rider.

First off, I want to bring up something that I neglected to mention in a previous post regarding Majade. In addition to the Ride Chemy Cards, she also uses the High Alchemis Ring in conjunction with the Alchemis Driver to transform.

Second, if you've seen the latest episode, you know there's an alternate Gotchard known as Kamen Rider Gotchard Daybreak who similar to Dread uses variants of the Ride Chemy Cards. In addition to using Hopper1 and Steamliner to assume a color-inverted version of Steamhopper, he can also combine his GotcharDriver with an adapter called the Gotcharigniter to transform into Kamen Rider Fire Gotchard Daybreak, which grants him a fire-themed cape.

Third, the original Gotchard will use the Gotcharigniter to transform into Kamen Rider Fire Gotchard, which equips him with a back-mounted engine. This power-up isn't limited to just Steamhopper, as he can also use it to assume upgraded versions of his auxiliary forms, such as Appareskebow.

And finally, Valvarad gets promoted to Kamen Rider as he uses the Machwheel (#6) and Daiohni (#6) Ride Chemy Cards in conjunction with the ValvaraDriver to transform. Much like Chaser and the Break Gunner from Drive, he retains the Valvarusher as his personal weapon.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

Valvoline's a Kamen Rider now? I'm so proud of him, but he lost the stupid wrench-eye and that makes me sad :C

also it's almost 2024, who says "Gotcha and go" anymore lol

Yeah. It goes "Gotchanko!"

Gutsshovel (#8) + Jyamatanoorochi (#8) = Orochishovel Custom

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4