Toku Ponies! 324 members · 405 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Ladies and gentlemen, the Secondary Rider for Gotchard has officially been confirmed, and for the first time since the archetype was introduced back in 2001 we have a girl bearing that title! That's right, before now, the most a female Rider could hope to be was a Tertiary Rider (Nadeshiko, Mage, Valkyrie, Jeanne, and Na-Go). But then Gotchard came along and broke the mold by having a woman take the usual man's place as the second most important Rider of their series, and unlike Super Sentai's first female Sixth Ranger, Go-On Silver, she doesn't share her Secondary Rider status with a boy as part of some unit. She gets to be a hero in her own right. So without further ado, I give you...

Kamen Rider Majade

Her transformation device is the Alchemis Driver, which she uses in conjunction with the Unicon (#3) and The Sun (#7) Ride Chemy Cards to assume her primary form; Sununicorn.

And who is the lady behind the mask, you may ask? Why none other than the 9 to Houtaro Ichinose's 1; Rinne Kudo.

Awesome, just awesome

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

well all right! :D I need to catch up on this show!

EDIT: and after thinking about it for two seconds, I wonder how much drama this is gonna cause >_> cuz I can see people clamoring that Valvoline is a Kamen Rider in everything but name for whatever reason, so shouldn't he get to be secondary? as if it matters

I wonder if Reiwa will give us our first female protagonist :O could it be possible?

Now that's a Gotcha I can get behind!

Neminemoon (#4) + Yoacerberus (#6) = Mooncerberus

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

the three little wolf heads on the helmet :D

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6