Toku Ponies! 324 members · 405 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

There's a new trailer for Kamen Rider Faiz: Paradise Regained.

Delta can be seen. Since the SIC stories revealed the Delta Gear was modified into the Psyga Gear, this firmly establishes it as being from the TV series timeline.

Faiz: When you going to give us happy ending?

Toshiki Inoue (Head Writer of Faiz): Never. :pinkiecrazy:

Sucks that it looks like Delta doesn't get a new form for some reason.

Probably wasnt un the budget but Between fixing up the old suits, creating a brand new rider and new forms for Faiz and Kaixa i think we should just be happy its showing up at all

Wow, the 4th series from the Heisei Rider Era getting a new special after all this time. Guess I know which series I'll be watching after I finish Ryuki lol Seriously though, I'm kinda interested in

Everyone, Smart Lady would like to show you the new gear for Faiz and Kaixa.

Here is the Faiz Phone 20 Plus and Faiz Driver NEXT.

And here is the Kaixa Phone XX.

Pretty sure that they have enough budget.
Its just so awkward and unfair that Delta is the only Rider to not get a new form in the movie

Now THAT'S what I call an upgrade. Not that I don't like the original retro flip phone style Faiz Belt, but I can appreciate the new updated version too. It's Faiz 2.0!

I wonder if Faiz Next will have other forms. If so, will it have them built in?? Will they add the Accel and Blaster forms from the OG Faiz into Faiz Next?? Or its' own forms with ones that are basically upgraded forms of Accel and Blaster?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9