Toku Ponies! 324 members · 405 stories
Comments ( 39 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39

Kamen Rider Revice

The patriarch of the Igarashi family Genta and his inner demon Vail finally have their one-on-one battle, and for this occasion they have brand new rider forms. The former uses the Hercules Vistamp to become Kamen Rider Destream, while the latter uses the Crimson Vistamp to become Kamen Rider Crimson Vail.

Destream shares the same ability as Demons where he utilizes Vistamps to access different Genomix forms, such as the Wizard-based Crocodile Vistamp and the Ryuki-based Komodo Dragon Vistamp.

On a side note, Aguilera has also been revealed to share the same ability as Jeanne where she utilizes Vistamps to access different Genome weapons, such as the OOO-based Buffalo Vistamp.

The Noto unleash an evil ranger in the form of Don Murasame, who like Don Momotaro and Don Doragoku possesses his own Alter form that can interchange between humanoid and shark modes.

His personal weapon is a dark version of Don Momotaro's Zanglassword called the Ninjarksword.

7709125 OOO's blade disks?

It makes sense. The round shapes is a homage to the medals.

7709139 And follow the theme of OOO's base form

True, but if you look closely, you can tell that they are repainted from the Kiwi Arms. Not a nitpick just pointing that out.

Her kunai are just repainted Strawberry Arms, so it's fitting that her weapons so far have been reused Gaim weapons.

7709192 I know but I didn't want to nitpick

I don't know if you guys noticed, but the Alter forms of Don Momotaro, Don Doragoku, and Don Murasame perfectly fit the "Land, Sea, Sky" trope.

Maybe that's why only those three have Alter Forms.

7709575 7709591 and possible their three mech combine

What would that be called? Even then, we don't know if Murasame will have a Robotaro Form. We just got the Alter, no need to jump straight to the Robo.

7709625 至高の皇帝 (shitaka no kotei, supreme emperor)?

Comment posted by Aegis-Archives deleted Jul 2nd, 2022

Okay, not sure how to add Don to that, let's move on to the Final Battle of Genta and Vail. I just looked it up, and it turns out that Crimson Vail is not a Kamen Rider Form.

I would not be surprised if he gets a Robotaro form later on.

Kinda basic, don't you think?

Yeah, sorry about that. But given the fact he uses a repainted Rolling Vistamp to transform into a knockoff of Jack Revice, can you really blame me?

Yeah, can't really blame ya. Though honestly it kinda sucks we only saw Kamen Rider Vail in just one episode and a 5 episode special.

I'm willing to bet Vail's rider suit was retooled to make Over Demons, like what happened to Gaoh from Den-O.

Huh, never thought of it that way.

7709807 The Mehca names mostly end with 王 aka ou or king

Hey everyone, look at this:

A little close up of the Destream Driver. If you look closely at the sides, you can see they look like a 2 and a 5, likely being a 25, like how the Revice Driver has the 50 on it. This is probably a representation of the amount of time between 1977, which was when Vail was sealed away, and 2022, when Revice started.

Okay, first of all, nice little detail there. Second, I think you meant to say 1997 as the amount of time between 1977 and 2022 would be 45 years, not 25.

:twilightblush:Oh... whoops, that's what I meant.:twilightblush:

So similar to Don Doragoku/Don Torabolt, Don Murasame possesses his own set of Avataro Gears that bear the images of non-Red Rangers on them. In this case, it's Blue Rangers with a shark motif.

The shark ranger Gears are a clever idea, though how will he use them? Steal one of the Donblasters?
Also, do you think that Murasame will get a human form or possess someone? I do, and I think that it might be Haruka's ex-boyfriend considering he's such a momma's boy!

Personally, I would've had Don Murasame's Avataro Gears be based on Extra Rangers since the only other Blue Shark Ranger out there is Gosei Blue, which would overall give him a grand total of four. As for being able to use said gears, I'm willing to bet he'll get his own version of the Tiguardora.

Also, if the ex-boyfriend does get used by Don Murasame as a disguise, it would be a good opportunity to give him some character development.

Definitely agree to both statements. Maybe he can get the Commander Rangers, like AbareBlack & DekaMaster?

Abare Black isn't an Extra Ranger. He's a (secondary) Main Ranger, like the Gouraigers.

Oh. My bad. Then who are the Commander Rangers?

Well aside from Deka Master, there's Wolzard Fire, Kyoryu Silver, Zyuoh Bird, Gaisoulg, and Stacaesar. I know there are other Extra Rangers (Deka Swan, Magi Mother, Kyoryu Cyan, Kyoryu Gray, and Kyoryu Violet), but I wanted to focus solely on who I believe is the definitive Extra Ranger of their teams. I also would've said Ryu Commander, but after some consideration, I think he and Koguma Skyblue might be in the same boat as Geki Violet and Chopper in that they're Main Rangers who just happened to join the team a bit later on.

Yeah that makes sense. Though if Dragoku/Torabolt get the Kyuranger Gear, I imagine that it will be Ryu Commander for the Dragon Motif. Either that or Houou Soldier because, thanks to the Memorial Gokai Cellular & the Tsuiker Unit + the confirmation.

No, he would only get Houou Soldier as the Memorial Gokai Cellular and Tsuiker Unit also confirmed that Ryu Commander is not an official Sixth Ranger. In case you need further proof, there's this wave of Avataro Gears.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. So, what are the confirmed 6th Ranger Avataro Gears now?

At the moment, there are 14 Legend Sixth Ranger Avataro Gears.

So that leaves KingRanger - Gosei Knight + Stag Buster if possible, because Beet. J Stag is considered a sixth ranger alongside Masato Jin.

Same for the Go-On Wings since, like Beet and Stag Buster, you can't have one without the other.

Well it's been about a week since Donbrothers ended and King-Ohger will be premiering this weekend, and still no word on any other Legend Sixth Ranger Gears being released. I hate to say it, but I don't think we'll be seeing new Avataro Gears of King Ranger-Gosei Knight + Stag Buster any time in the near future. Donbrothers really committed themselves to primarily sticking with post-Goseiger teams for their Legend Sentai gimmick, clearly only making an exception for Dragon Ranger and Kiba Ranger because a). they share the same motifs as Don Doragoku and Don Torabolt, respectively, and b). 2022 and 2023 are the respective 30th anniversaries of Zyuranger and Dairanger.

However, I have a bit of a theory as to why Stag Buster doesn't have his own Avataro Gear like Beet Buster. You know, other than to avoid redundancy. Basically, what if using the Beet Buster Gear allows Jiro to summon an avatar of Stag Buster to fight alongside him? I mean Stag Buster is a Buddyroid after all, and aren't the Buddyroids technically a part of the Go-Busters' arsenal?

You make a good point.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 39