Celestia & Luna 2,710 members · 4,442 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Vargras
Group Admin

I keep seeing fics get added to various folders, and said fics often only have the Royal Sisters as minor characters (or even cameos).

That is not the point of this group. The point of this group is for fics in which either Celestia or Luna (or both) are the main characters. Not minor characters - main characters.

Unless they are a main character in the story, do not add the fic to a folder. Any and all fics that do not fit this requirement can and will be deleted from the group.

I noticed that earlier today. Please clean those up for us. I will make finding what I desire to read easier

That awkward feeling when I'm busted... :trixieshiftright:

Don't be shy about removing things to keep the group on-target. I know I've added a number of things. I believe they were all properly added, but I'm not about to take it personally if I'm wrong. If they were often wrong, I wouldn't take a 'stop adding things' request personally either. Do the mods get to see who added what?

I had noticed

And i would like to said something about the quality of the stories too.
but in tastes nothing is writted, so nvm.

I went to double check, and it looks like I was right. At some point someone (not me) added Rites of Ascension to the group. Although Celestia and Luna figure very prominently in the story, Twilight is definitely the focus and the main character. You may wish to go ahead and remove it. I don't really know why someone added it in the first place. Maybe because I tagged those two. Like I said, they're very important, but this is Twilight's tale.

25 minutes, 6 seconds.

Vargras
Group Admin

Update: As of this writing, well over 40 fics have been removed from the group for failing to meet the necessary requirements.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9