Celestia & Luna 2,705 members · 4,439 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I probably should have put this video here when I first knew about it since it involved them, but here it is better late than never.

Hey, I knew only about animatic. 😀
Thanks for sharing

Love that animation style. Plus the song

I literally saw this for the first time last week… love it.

Maybe this can work for a compromise. Celestia can wake up to raise the sun and then go back to sleep again until she needs to lower it. This way there won't be any problems, and everyone would win on that.

Here is Anon explaining to the ponies how the days and nights work back where he lives.

Click here if it's too small to read.

I literally commute for 30 minutes to this song and “The Moon Rises” (or did for about 2 weeks)

I call it my happy song 😁

Can you really blame Celestia for wanting to sleep in, because I'm sure many of us would if ever given the chance to do so?

Luna: SLEEP IN? Tis ten thirty. We are quite certain that THOU hast already done a FINE job of SLEEPING IN.

Tia: … I suppose

:rainbowlaugh: Me. That is me

Also given that sunrise is at roughly 5:30-6 where I live, she DEFINITELY slept in (an extra 4-5 hours)

For some reason I could picture this as an episode with so many other ponies and creatures besides Luna trying to get her up just to raise the sun with that song included in that said episode.

YAAAAAAAS SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!

If an episode like that was made, it would probably be like the book "I'm Not Going to Get up Today" by Dr Suess.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12