Sweetie Belle 1,642 members · 2,666 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

(Courtesy of Claire Corlett)

Anybody else feel like this dude's obsession with Claire is a little unseemly?

inb4 it's actually Claire undercover

More than a little. I'd say it is downright creepy.

Better than that guy who wrote an underage Sweetie Belle sex story and posted it on Claire's birthday as a "birthday present."

I was trying to forget that happened. Thanks, bats. Thanks.

You're welcome. :raritywink:

4711539 That wasn't very nice of him to do. Claire doesn't express interest in whatever "Story" that was.

4711071 it's actually NOT Claire undercover; Claire HARDLY lost a thing from my exposing you to this video.

4709177 I am in the same age group as Claire Corlett. My name is in purple; and just be glad that Claire and I are not actually named Jared Fogle. Claire and I actually express genuine horror over what Mr. Fogle did as a Formerly Fat Human Being.

4725928 Why are you speaking authoritatively for Ms. Corlett? Properly, it would be that "Claire wouldn't express interest", unless you just so happen to have personally asked her, and you speak of "Claire and I" as if you were a close friend or sibling of hers.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

After the way the other two threads were going, I'm just gonna play it safe and lock this one, too, since I don't want everything that was going on in them spilling over here...

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10