Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,771 members · 1,118 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Seriously, how can you not love this guy? (No homo, well maybe just a little bit.)

I have such a weird boner now:rainbowhuh:

Alucard can shoot me anytime he wants. :raritywink:

2214133 I know that feel.

2214168 Oh you!

*Giggles* What can I say? He's badass, sexy as hell, and a vampire. We have so much in common!

2214186 And my boner's back, thanks for that.

*Sits in your lap* I'll give you something else to thank me for hot-stuff. :raritywink:

*Lays down in your bed, with head propped up on hand*

2214231 *Lays down and kisses you on the cheek.* (We should really make an rp thread somewhere, don't you think?)

Aww it doesn't have the flagpole scene. Oh well. Really love that English voice actor though, he's one of the few I can stand.

And this is why you don't mess with ancient vampires that fall somewhere in the Chaotic area of the graph, especially if the only thing keeping them on your side is pact with a mortal...

2217086 Yeah, I wish it did.

Eh, I'm not the biggest fan of vampires with guns. They just don't need them! Why give something that already is faster, stronger, and tougher guns? All it does is undermine their abilities, making said abilities almost pointless! Sure, this dude is pretty awesome, but he could have taken those guys out with a butter knife.
OR A SPOON!:pinkiegasp:
YES! THERE SHOULD BE A VERSION OF THIS WHERE THE VAMPIRE IS WIELDING A SPOON!!!
Something tells me I just lost it.
Again.

2225531 THE SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOON:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15