Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,765 members · 1,115 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Here on FiMFiction the bat variant of vampony is quite common, so I thought I would create this thread and challenge many of you to think of other variants of vampony that could exist.

What other creatures (aside from the vampire bat) can be used as inspiration for vamponies?

Changelings are a form of vampire as are other energy eaters like tirek

But if you mean the traditional blood drinker type there is a species of African bird that drinks blood could use that to make a vampire pegasus

You don't really need to fuse them with an animal.
You can just make them inspired by the billions of different vampires throughout fiction.

Blood Mage. Someone whom specializes in using blood as a focus for casting, and can manipulate it freely.

The idea of having them based off of a leech has been popping around in my head.

*edit replied to wrong comment ment for arkanacresent*
*tales of necromantic equestria trixie stares into your soul* not all that is dark is evil

Necromancer Trixie?? Title of story, please?

I never said they had to be. A blood mage could be more focused on using their craft for healing. I just offered an idea.

Sangimancer actually twilight was the necromancer it's called trials of a necromantic equestria and is very adult and not finished...the core story is done but it leaves off on the start of the next story arc

Was just being silly no worries

Exclusive bug eating vamponies

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14