Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,768 members · 1,115 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Currently I see a lot of vampony Twilight. So I thought maybe I should mix it up and make Twilight death.

What about you guys?

InfiniteBrony
Group Admin

I know he's not part of the mane six, but I've been thinking of turning Big Macintosh into a lycanthrope. Something about turning an already large stallion into an even larger beast animal seems interesting to me. Maybe even make him able to communicate with other canines, like winona. Or even timber wolves!

I've also been playing around with the idea of turning one of the mane six into a shade. I'm still up in the air about who I would do it to though.

~Signed, InfiniteBrony

Pinkie would be best shade.

Shorter title please? It messes with the formating of the Dashboard page.

And I think Twilight has been a reaper in some stories, as has Fluttershy and possibly Pinkie.

Clearly Twilight should be a lady of a Sidhe court.

If you remember the names of these stories please let me know.

I like Big Mac, I'd read a story about that.

One of the mane 6 as a shade...hmm.

:raritystarry: as a succubus; could be a free-willed zombie (as in, still herself, just lacking a pulse...); the Poltergeist (I posses this manikin every morning!!); , a dhampir (If I ever get mah hooves on that son of a manticore that tried to turn my ma...); Lycanthrope? Beast Master? Druid? Some combination of the three? The jury's still out on her; at least a half-demon and/or half-angel (all that magic has to come from somewhere...); :moustache: a golem, perhaps? (There's no REAL proof that egg was REALLY an egg, now is there?)

that's all I got... for now! *evil laughter*

Oh good, I know lots of things to use.

I've kind of reinvented the Bugbear to fit in Equestrian lore as their version of the Boogeyman. I imagine him as being of gigantic size, with six monstrous limbs akin to a bear, the chitinous shell of a beetle upon his back, and a pair of twitching antennae. His ursine head would be disproportionately large with gigantic teeth and wild eyes. Despite his enormous size, he is capable of hiding in objects smaller than a matchbox, (A power borrowed from Rawhead-and-bloody-bones, another boogey-creature). Like all boogeymen, he can appear and disappear at will, hiding out in closets and beneath beds. Basically he is used to frighten young foals into being good, and while regarded as myth by most adults, actually exists. He enjoys terrifying his victims before devouring them. Occasionally, he will roam about with a burlap bag to collect disobedient foals to take back to his lair for dinner, though he has not done this in a long time.

I want to see the Japanese Kirin in a fan-fiction.

pinkie as the invisible mare :pinkiecrazy:

I just came up with the thougt to make one of them a Nightmare from d&d.
EDIT: the horse.

As of recently, a were-crocodile...

:twilightsheepish:

Vampire Spike would be cool.

Spike would work as a vampire for two reasons:

1. 'Dracula' means 'son of the dragon'.

2. :moustache: The mustache. In the book, Dracula is described as having a fine mustache.

Actually, I've been thinking of retelling an old vampire tale in Pony Form.

The vampire in this story is much closer to the original legends. It is literally a corpse that rises out of a tomb every night to seek out blood, indiscriminately preying upon birds and animals as well as ponies. It doesn't speak, it is horrifying to look at, and is completely dead during the day.

An undead skelly...I has an OC that is a skeleton

I'm thinking of making Dash, Fluttershy, and her brother (OC) into lycans. Not sure where that would go

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14