Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,765 members · 1,115 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Lets say you own a facility where monsterfied ponies can come and be at peace what sort of activities would you have set up for them to do? What sort of events/entertainment would you present them with?

Not every day can be Nightmare Night. Also for the sake of argument, let's say you have a large benefactor who is willing to support you so long as you yield results.

Um a breakathon where you get tons of fragile objects and allow them to smash them.

Comment posted by HeartfireFirebrand deleted Jul 1st, 2018

6490766 Okay that actually really clever. I like it.:pinkiehappy:

Thanks, I needed a little bit of time to think about it.

Hunting grounds to let them stalk and call catch pray.... animal to eat or perhaps willing ponies for the experience assuming the monster pony can control them selves.

Specialized exercise equipment and recreation areas.

Game systems / computers for all sizes.

Library

Hug circle cause some times you just need to be held.

A peaceful monster pony facility hm. Personally I would enjoy a psychedelic room where its so psychedelic it'd give normal ponies anxiety. Vaping. Videogames with controllers made for tentacles that are too complex for even humans to play (imagine a tube a tentacle can go in with buttons on all the surface on the inside of the tube and a joystick at the bottom of it, then one tube for each tentacle). A room for snuggles with ponies who aren't afraid of monster ponies. A sorta advanced room design only monster ponies can travel through but its also a play room like a jungle-gym or something, but more complex. A wide open drinking/socializing room with a massive tv that even has heat and UV light emitted for people to see and in more fps and greater sound frequency ranges than normal tvs.

A hotel area for guests that want to mingle with custom monster accommodating designs.

Luna and Zecora can work together to make potions to induce dreams that give them satisfaction and are partially lucid and sell them to the recreation area.

A large gym with unique machinery and weight grips etc.

A swimming pool with an enchantment on it so it has the illusion of being something you enjoy. For vamponies for example it could be full of blood, for succubus ponies something else lol.

Fighting rings.

Weekly events like best shapeshifter awards for best impersonation, best speed variety and diversity of shapeshifting prowess. Or another week it could be which pony is creepiest contest.

Then of course magically produced things for ponies to enjoy, such as blood etc.

But why is that dreaming potion required? Because nothing can replace a good *Very very mature* Strangulation snuggle, struggle snuggle, mind breaking ponies, or laying eggs in ponies' brains. Covering yourself in gore while they are still alive and writhe in pain. Necrophilia. Cannibalism. Illegal mind control related fetishes. Fits of rage where you just go around killing everything and its so satisfying. Like killing your boss simulator game I guess but to an extreme lol. Possession, parasiting a pony, world domination satisfaction. Creating tons of mutant hybrids. Changing vast swathes of landscapes to fit your appeal. Eating brains. Good thing that potion also blocks Luna from visiting said dreams lol. A secondary market would be for ponies who wish to dream about their lost loved ones or such as well.

Which now makes me think, also full dive VR magic for multiplayer shenanigans.

'3d Printing' magic to get people their strange/unique/monstrous demands far faster.

Then a section for monster ponies to scare ponies who want to be scared for fun.

A dating service, lets be honest, ponies who like monster ponies, or monster ponies have a hard time finding compatible mates sometimes lol.

How about a movie or a general theater? Anybody can appreciate the art, I'd think. Would likely need some specialized seating. :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8