The Properly Organized Rarijack Group 782 members · 383 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So we have a Rarity and Applejack episode that shows how well they get along, how good their chemistry happens to be, and how much common ground they have.

Sure, last week's episode was Raridash fuel, but Raridash, like Appledash, I feel would be incredibly short-lived. Namely due to Rainbow's ego. It would be hot, and passionate, but would burn out quickly, because Rainbow does things fast, and doesn't really have time for anybody but herself, Tank, and her obsessions in her life. That's just my take on her character. Rainbow Dash is like that one jock friend a nerd can sometimes have who's loyal to the nerd because they've known them for years, and just doesn't imagine being disloyal.

But here we have a really good episode, showing that Rarity and AJ can work well together, and moreover, get along, and play off each other, and quite possibly keep each other in check. They have chemistry.

It gave me a picture I'll use as out of context shipping until the end of time. Thanks, Hasbro!

RariJack fuel indeed~! Loved the whole thing of it!! Hopefully this'll provide even more goodies to read~ :heart:

Or at least until the season 6 finale, when they finally kiss :duck:

Though god, that was a bad episode. There was far too little interaction, and the play was terrible and took up a third of the episode, with the moral being really just... meh. I mean, is it wrong? No, but the episode sure didn't spend a lot of time with the struggle.

If there was ever a time I feel like the writers are trying to inject subtext in the show deliberately, this would be one of those times

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6