Anime Crossovers 2,866 members · 1,674 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Any pokefan who loved shipping Ash and Misty would know that there was a deleted scene from Pokemon where you see an older misty talking with and older woman and a little girl who is clearly Misty's daughter. During the scene, the three talk and, at the end, the little girl is given a Pikachu by Misty.

i have never seen this scene for myself, but have seen still frame of a few shots from it and heard enough about it to know it is real. What i ask now is, does anyone know where i could find footage of that scene?

If so, please comment below and leave a link to it, because i REALLY wanna see it as, even if it never was put into canon broadcasting, it is evidence that Ash and Misty WERE meant to be together and it was only money that changed that idea.

5726296 I never heard that there such scene that was deleted until now. But if you think about there a Pokémon movie was heavy implying the ship I think was the second Pokémon movie that been implying it.

5726296 Where's the information about this scene and where did you find it? You'd think something like this would've cropped up by now given the popularity of AshxMisty.

5726296 I think I know what you are talking about. I think it is just a picture that was drawn on Deviantart.

5726296 Your talking about the first japanenss tralier for the first movie. They thought it was the end of Pokémon, but Pokémania hapaned.

I found it, but......

However, I did find a segment that you may like.

And the whole trailer itself, but someone is talking over it. (Starts at 1:51)

5726296 From how I found it, I believe it had been intended to be used in the first Pokémon movie. But, it was most likely scrapped since while Pokémon the First movie was intended to be a finale for the show Pokémon's popularity proved to be strong and thus changed ideas. And thus, the story continued

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9