Anime Crossovers 2,863 members · 1,663 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
SapphireSparks
Group Contributor

Since a lot of groups have this, why not introduce yourself here? What made you an anime fan, what's some of your favorite crossovers, etc.? I'll introduce myself as an example:

I've had many usernames (Frostfur, Just a Fabulous Cat, Just a Fabulous Saiyan, SapphireColors) but right now it's SapphireSparks. I've watched anime for a while now-maybe five years?-my first being DBZ, yet never truly became a weeb until I discovered DBZ abridged and moved onto the newer DBZ movies (Battle of Gods, Resurrection 'F') which made me want to discover more anime. I got into a lot of shows after that and now I'm up to date with anime stuffs, been in this group for a while and decided it needed to be updated, so here I am now. Yay! Some of my favorites as of now are DBS, Yuri on Ice, Konosuba, Tokyo Ghoul, Assassination Classroom, One Punch Man, Super Lovers and Attack on Titan.

Sooo that's me! Why don't you introduce yourselves? :twilightsmile:

New thread by an admin, eh? Sure, why not? I'm game.

ANYWHO, I'm Mal Masque (formerly The IDA Official prior to a massive Writer's Guild shutdown), and I've been an anime fan for... a very long time, I'm assuming. I always enjoyed anime for the wide variety of creativity and wonder, but I never considered myself a full-on fan until I started a dedicated binge-watching of One Piece that lasted three months... Then I got tired, found a bunch of notably better anime, and then became a proud piece of anime trash. While I'm nowhere near caught up to One Piece (800+ episodes, DEAR GOD, WHY), I've been jumping between smaller series like Shimoneta, Assassination Classroom, No Game No Life, and Overlord, and have become an... unhealthy addict to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. In terms of crossovers, it's surprisingly hard to come across any decent crossovers regarding ANY of the following I've listed (with the exception of One Piece), and have honestly considered myself writing an Equestria Girls/JoJo crossover... Provided I at least continue updating my current multi-genre crossover first. SIGH, ah, what can ya do? That aside, again, I'm Mal Masque, and I enjoy anime.

5714907 Hello everyone, I'm A Communist Goat
[youtube=SLEdsI731J4]

To be honest, I don't know exactly when I started watching anime. It was probably after either watching a couple episodes of sakurasouor, watching a few videos from The Anime Man, or this guy:[youtube=Xclw-kZ32nc]
Then I became a dirty weeaboo before I knew it.

Hi there!!

You're friendly neighborhood geo here. Hope to be contributing my first story soon, and its anime flavored even, the best flavor!

Hello My name is DeadLyokoBrony or DLB for short. I have seen a lot of anime like Overlord, Blue Exorcist, D-Frag, Devil is a part-timer!, K, Fairy Tail, RWBY, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Ouran High school Host club, Highschool of the dead, the anime version of the game Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Yugi-oh!, Kabanari of the iron fortress, and Attack on Titan.

Well, I'm LateParty!

The first anime I ever saw was DBZ, and I never really watched any other anime until a few years later. Some of my favorite anime currently is Summer Wars, One Piece, The Boy and the Beast, Howl's moving Castle, The Promised Neverland, and My Hero Academia!

Sup. Name is BlankName.

My siblings got me into anime when I was young. I'm talking Sailor Moon and Big O on Cartoon Network's Toonami I was so young. I never really got into anime because I didn't know what it was. Come... about 2011 or later, I was a total weeb looking for new anime to watch after burning through the goldies like Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha and Samurai X when Adult Swim became and is/was a thing. I even watched a Ghibli film or two when I was young before my friend and I watched the rest and Akira, which I adore for making it's way into the States to start this anime fest of eye candy. Yeah, the weeb list for me is long, much like a few other fans of anime, but I enjoy watching them for story, characters, arcs or because there is potential to make an OC around the show. We are all guilty of the last one in some way but it's fun to make OCs, either as extensions of ourselves, or a character as detached from us as air.
Amine and cartoons rule, as does a good animated movie and I hope we continue to get them, along with the manga that is involved. So I'll get back to my thing and see you in the emails/comments. Have a good read everyone.

I'm Assy.
I like anime.

Hey ya Name Flame1Hedgehog formerly Kamen Rider Twilight

Anyway I got into anime thanks to stealing and binge watching DBZ dvds from my dad back when I think either 6 or 7. (Actually started with the cell saga so I didn't know what was going on but thought it was awesome)

Some of my favorite anime include: the dragon Ball series (except the original cause haven't seen it yet), Naruto, One piece, Seven deadly Sins, and RWBY (does that count I say it does but eh debatable).

Nice to meet all of you. See you around.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9