Anime Crossovers 2,865 members · 1,673 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Who do you choose?
Who do you think would win in a fight?
What's your favorite Digimon or Pokémon?
Which series do you like more?

Wanderer D

Digimon for everything, as if it were even a question. Well... except for the crappy American dub's "Digital Monsters" song. That is awful.

Well...

5131110 i was going to say, against some of the higher level Digimon the Pokemon wouldn't have a prayer.

5131110 Love that death battle and honestly I think the higher level digimon could decimate most pokemon.

Who do you choose?- That depends, are we talking anime or games? Because anime, Digimon. Games...Pokemon until Cyber sleuth and the adventure rpg...and the Wonderswan games

Who do you think would win in a fight?Digimon. Seriously, We are talking literal angels and gods on your side.

What's your favorite Digimon or Pokémon?Digimon-Angemon/Omnimon/Alphamon. Pokemon...ok, wich generation are we talking about? Because, all around, its Charizard.

Here's my answer!

Why choose?

Ironic, considering your profile pic... unless you were joking, then silly me.

Who do you choose?

That's a tough question. In terms of video games, I'd go for Pokemon, mainly because I'm not a fan of the Digimon games, except for Cyber Sleuth, and that one Adventure RPG for the PSP that came out in Japan, but I've never played that...

In terms of anime, Digimon all the way, especially considering that its dub has one of the most lenient censors in existence.

Digimon, duh! Their evolutions are so bizarre and broken.

What's your favorite Digimon or Pokémon?

Digimon:Alphamon, he's such a badass.

Pokemon: Blastoise, he's a tank-turtle, that can get an extra gun.

See Alchemystudent's answer.

Digimon all the way for me

Wanderer D

5131837 I love Latias... but I dubbed Digimon... and I think it's a better series overall.

I choose the franchise they are both knockoffs of.

Shin megami tensei

5131005 Digiomon and Shine Greaymon why beacuse you punch stuff to make them digivolve

Digimon all the way. My favourite digimon happens to be Wizardmon and I grew up watching the first and second seasons of the anime, which unlike pokemon, I still enjoy to this day.

5131348 Nice opinion, agree with you 100% and I love that picture.

5131005 Digimon. I like Pokemon as much as the next guy but Digimon (aside from maybe the god tier Pokemon) would fucking wreck them, The Evolution of Digimon are simply too vast and powerful for an average Pokemon to stand up to. As a series, I would have said Pokemon but the new Digimon anime recently changed that stance and looking back on it, Digimon just had more...depth ya know.

P.S; When I say series, I'm talking about the T.V series, not the games. That's another matter entirely.

Personally I've always preferred Digimon though Pokémon does have its moments

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15