Followers of Discord 3,185 members · 2,756 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

Can seem a dumb or strange question, but since I thought in this I can't help. In a battle between Discord and Satan who do you think would win?

Well, Satan is a handsome but otherwise mundane angel who is wrongly attributed with the existence of everything bad, while Discord is a near omniscient representation of change.

I wanna say Satan but i will say Discord.

1475955 Discord, obviously.

Satan's no slouch, but Discord is the Spirit of Chaos himself, and so conflict falls under his domain.

I'm gonna go with Discord.

Well, both are made up figments of someone's imagination. However, Discord's creator made him a god while Satan's creators made him a soldier who disagreed with his general and got excessively punished for it. Therefore, when it comes to an imaginary god verses an imaginary soldier, my money would be on the imaginary god.:twistnerd:

I want to say Satan but if I did that would be a lie.

1475955 Discord. Now, Discord vs God might be a bit harder.

(And before anyone bashes, I'm Atheist, so it's not because I'm a God fanboy xD)

Discord wins because fuck you that's why.

1476484 This! Ths is so true! What hope does a little soldier who lost his path have against me?

1477064 'fuck you that's why' imposter.

discord v.s. satan why?
when discord v.s. loki would be so much more interesting think about it god of chaos up against the god of mischief

Seeing as I hate Satan, Discord

This is a Discord fan group. Obviously everyone is going to vote Discord. I vote Satan cuz he must be felt left out.

In most situations, I'd say Discord wins hands down, but in a no-holds-barred, drag-down, knockout fight I'd say Satan would win.
After all, Satan was made by God to be a soldier; fighting, planning, and beating his opponents are his forte.:eeyup: Discord was made to be a god that creates disorder, not violence persay.:twistnerd: Plus, Discord's playful personality puts him at a disadvantage because I doubt he'd take the fight seriously; that's how he lost to the Mane 6.:twistnerd::facehoof::twistnerd::eeyup:

1480622 I know what you mean. If it was a fair battle probably Satan would win. But Discord never will be fair.:twilightsmile:

Neither would Satan.
My main point was that Discord, being the impishly playful draconnequis that he is, would underestimate Satan from the get-go, whereas Satan's natural warrior instincts/training(?) would allow him to exploit this before Discord could recognize his mistake.
His inability to recognize potential threats is what let the Mane 6 beat him in the first place.

1482052 I agree. Poor Discord, he is actually his worst enemy. :facehoof:

Is it wrong to be a little :ajsmug: that you admitted that?:unsuresweetie::pinkiehappy:

1499594 Yes, it is. Now, if Discord admit it, you will have all the right to be :ajsmug: Ok? :twilightsmile:

1499957 Cheer up guy. you tried :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22