Followers of Discord 3,184 members · 2,752 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

I had an idea a while back that really seemed to work in one of my other groups, so what the hay.
This group feels empty because of its lack of activity. I haven't seen any threads or new works in a while. :fluttercry:
So here's what I suggest:

We all love Discord, and therefore chaos.
I assume most of us love to read or write.
So here I go; why don't we do a group collab?
Come up with a prompt, and let the writers in the group have fun with it. We can work out the kinks a little later. The thing would get us some attention, and very possibly make the users a bit more interested.

Whaddya say, up for a little Controlled Chaos? :twilightsmile:

Shall this be a comedy, or dark and twisted? Or a dark and twisted comedy?:pinkiecrazy:

Honestly, I love the idea, but I'm afraid I won't be able to participate, since I'm on kind of a... "hiatus", I guess one could call it. I'd love to see the results of this, though (If people agree to do it, that is)

732633 I'd be up for it but I write...I mean type stories to damn slow to be any use.:twilightoops:

Would we be using evil Discord or reformed Discord? (evilevilevilevilevil)

I would like to be a part of this, but I am stuck under many other stories that I want to work on, but dont have time

I'll consider brainstorming on the prompt for a while, since it seems some of you are interested. I'm sure I could find an amibiguous prompt that would allow for either/or Reformed or Chaos Discord. :pinkiecrazy:

When I say collab, I actually mean we each write short one-shots and post them as a collective story. Each author takes their own route, while abiding by the rules and the prompt's base meaning. Sort of like The Album did. :pinkiehappy:

I'll ponder it for a while. As for tags, it would all depend on what each author writes. :twilightsmile:

732646 Not true. I wouldn't have an actual deadline, more of a priority deadline for first publishing.

732642 Really? That's a shame! It would be a moderately short one-shot... :pinkiesad2:

732673 well, i can add my newest story of Discord into this group. :ajsmug:

We Fight as One

732673 I suppose I should write more one shots and not focus on 3 long standing stories, only one of which is even up yet, no where near finished.:rainbowwild: So what the hell I'll give a go, I need to get better as an author anyways.:moustache:

Oh, I'll get in on this too. A chance to write is always good, and I could use an excuse to write up Discord before he come charging into my fic like a bull in a china shop. And I just got a mental image of Discord playing in a shop that sells little Chinese people.

Yeah, this can only be fun.

732673 Well, I do kinda of need some work when it comes to writing.. I might actually consider it (What better way to grow as a writer than to work with other writers?) Damn, I'm indecisive. Either way, I'm curious as to how this'll turn out~

you mean collab on something :)

A collab about Discord? I'm in. Let's do it.

My most well-received story is about Discord anyway, so I know what I'm doing! :pinkiehappy:

sure i'm up for it:heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16