• Published 27th Aug 2012
  • 68,974 Views, 5,816 Comments

The Lost Element - Humanity



A long forgotten element has been brought back, but for better or for worse?

  • ...
553
 5,816
 68,974
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 13 )
Arez #1 · 3 weeks ago · · 1 ·

Hell yeah more sun and fun! I'm a sucker for a nice beach vacation, so reading up on James and company enjoying themselves is good to read.

Celestia singing "you are my sunshine" to James is such a nice little all callback, except this time he's conscious! What a cute little moment between them. Them together and enjoying each others company :heart:

Novo was in top form again. She knows what she wants and she'll do anything to get it. Even if it means putting together an entire vacation with multiple other people to plana around! Hopefully her goals and wishes finally bear fruit!

Also that last little tease she brought up at the end. I wonder who she's talking about? My money is on Rain Shine being the one! Hopefully we'll find out next chapter !

Wonder if Sunset has seen enough colledge life, city shops and TV to know about all the various possibiities in reprduction and their possible options in magic, that Zecoras potions etc dont already cover? :duck:

C20
C20 #3 · 3 weeks ago · · 1 ·

What does ember look like underwater

coopda #4 · 3 weeks ago · · 1 ·

"The feeling is mutual, my love. My sweet sugar bear." Novo cooed to me with those eyes simmering with quiet passion. And coo she did. A beautiful sound reverberated deep in her throat as she kissed me over and over. The coo of a dove. At least until she took a moment to speak lovingly to me. "James... Marry me. Let me be your wife for real."

Ugh I've been actively placing bookmarks because every time the page does a major refresh it rolls back like 8000 words... It has not helped much

coopda #5 · 3 weeks ago · · 1 ·

She was so sincere in her words. And she was right. I am a father. A daddy. And lord help me, I wanted to be worthy of being called a DILF. To hear that self-proclaimed MILF call me her DILF... It felt...empowering. I felt so virile. Studly even. I wanted to be the best man I could be for her. The best king. The best husband. The best father of our children. I wanted to be her DILF. To be the one who would make her a mother again.

Reminder that this is all in an in-universe journal word for word. *Inhale* hhoooooo....

Humanity #6 · 3 weeks ago · · 1 ·

11873677
Things are going to get interesting when Fluttershy reads it.

my god this story is in a LOT of groups,
almost a shame it doesn't appear to have any gender swap elements
and HOLY FUCK it's longer than even Diaries of a Madman

11887012

almost a shame it doesn't appear to have any gender swap elements

Why would there be?

11887339
it's the only reason why I read Diaries of a Madman, a 3.2Million Word Fanfic, it was surprisingly good overall
also do you have somekinda bot here disliking every comment?

11887342
No. Just a mentally ill lurker who is fanatically resentful of my existence and content output.

11887360
they also may or may not lack a father figure

11890729
And most definitely a coward. Years of hiding without ever once sticking their head out to tell me why they’re doing this. Nothing but impotently screaming into the void, but they forgot to turn the mute function off.

The weakest dogs bark the loudest. But this mutt is so weak that it doesn’t even have a voice.

Login or register to comment