• Published 12th Jun 2013
  • 532 Views, 6 Comments

Big Mac's Marijuana - AllieKat2000



Big Macintosh accidentally risks the survival of his family's apple business!

  • ...
17
 6
 532

Solutions

Granny Smith rested in her rocking chair on the porch of her home. She had her suitcase full of items next to her, and she was prepared to leave. She just wanted to enjoy the last few rays of sun that she would get at Sweet Apple Acres.
Suddenly, she heard a loud rumbling in the distances. Slowly lifting her head, Granny Smith inspected the source of noise in the distance. A huge stampede of ponies was approaching the orchard.
"Aaahhhh!" Granny Smith shouted. She braced herself as the crowd jumped the fence and stopped in front of Granny Smith. Apple Bloom and Big Macintosh were in front of the crowd.
"Oh, hello," Granny Smith greeted them sadly.
"Granny, we need you to help us! Do ya have any way to grow apple trees instantly?"
"Um, I may have somethin' to help y'all." Granny Smith grabbed her medical walker, got up, and hobbled to the old shed that the camera never captures in the show. She entered the shed, and emerged a moment later with a spray bottle filled with rainbow liquid.
"This is zap apple growth serum," Granny started. "This should help those trees of yours."
"Thanks Granny!" Apple Bloom shouted. She dashed in to the shed, and came out a moment later with an entire container of the growth serum and many empty spray bottles. She began to fill the bottles with the serum.
"Hey, don't use all of that," Granny Smith intervened. "I need that for the garden I'm gonna start at our new home."
Before long, the container was empty, and Apple Bloom was distributing spray bottles of serum among the ponies. After she was done, she shouted, "Come on everypony! Let's save Sweet Apple Acres!"
All of the ponies, unicorns, and pegasi cheered. They galloped off to go dose the apple plants.
"Well, darn it," Granny Smith sighed. "At least they're usin' it to help our orchard."