• Published 12th Jun 2013
  • 532 Views, 6 Comments

Big Mac's Marijuana - AllieKat2000



Big Macintosh accidentally risks the survival of his family's apple business!

  • ...
17
 6
 532

Cooperations

Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, and Pinkie Pie (who was now sober) sat in the field together, chatting and enjoying a picnic.
Apple Bloom and Big Macintosh were seen galloping towards them. They went at high speed towards the five friends. They screeched to a stop before them.
"Hey guys!" Twilight Sparkle greeted. "Have you guys seen Apple Jack today? We've been looking for her for a while, now. We just stopped to have a picnic."
"She's sick," Apple Bloom told her. "Y'all need to help Big Macintosh and me. The Flim Flam Brothers are gonna get Sweet Apple Acres if ya don't!"
"Oh no!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed. "What happened?"
"They challenged us to another cider-off." Apple Bloom exclaimed. "This contest was judged by taste, so Big Mac and I though we would definitley win. Again, the prize was the orchard. Before the contest ended, an... unexpected incident happened, an' the Flim Flam Brothers took first place! We agreed to let then keep the orchard if we couldn't plant apple trees all over Ponyville in a day. We know we can't do this alone, so we need your help!"
"Oh, we would be happy to help!" Fluttershy said in her usual quiet voice.
"I'll help, just as long as I don't get dirt on me," Rarity responded.
"Yeah!" Pinkie Pie cheered. "Give us some seeds and we'll be off on our way!"
"It's not that simple," Apple Bloom said. "There's no way in Equestria that we'd be able to plant enough apple trees to cover Ponyville in a day! Which is why Mac and I need y'all to get everypony to help us plant apple seeds."
"Yyyyyup." Big Macintosh said.
"Of course!" Twilight Sparkle agreed. "Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, and I will start planting seeds. As for Pinkie Pie, she can convince everypony to assist us!"
"Yeah!" Pinkie Pie confirmed. "I am great at convincing others to do something! That's why..." She discontinued her sentence.
"Thanks y'all!" Apple Bloom said. "Big Mac and I are real grateful!"
"Yyyyyup." Big Macintosh said.