• Published 22nd Apr 2013
  • 524 Views, 18 Comments

CMC foalsitter - Moniker

  • ...
4
 18
 524

chapter 8 month 1 day 10

Lucion sighed as soon as he woke up from his deep sleep. A green flash again filled the room as his body changed to his pony form. "Lucion are you awake?" asked Applebloom knocking on his door.
"Yeah I'm awake is anything wrong?" asked the white unicorn glancing down at the yellow earth filly.
"Um kind of, it's almost school time and we have nothing to pack" said the yellow earth filly.
"Oh well, let's see" said Lucion opening the fridge. Lucion scavenged a few apples and four carrots, and handed them a bag which was really light. "Goodbye girls I'll go to the store later" said Lucion waving goodbye. Lucion went into the Everfree forest because Zecora sent him a letter. Lucion walked into Zecora's hut and smiled. "So what did you need Zecora?" asked Lucion.
"Oh yes I've found this plant near the really dark side of the Everfree, you know the spot that the Changelings live at" said Lucion stretching his back. "Hum looks like a lethal joker this plant is really dangerous it will do what the poison joke does but if left untreated for too long you will start changing into a changeling" said the white unicorn carefully taking the lethal joker from Zecora's hoof. "Good tell me what you've found out about that plant" said the zebra hoping Lucion did as he was asked. "Oh, I will Zecora" responded Lucion walking out the door.
"Good" said Zecora. He got out of the forest earlier then he thought he would so he walked through the market picking up a few apples and other things for the cutie mark crusaders and Diamond Tiara. "So let's see um I got apples, some carrots, and some celery" said Lucion tapping his chin with his hoof. He looked at his watch which read 2:00 P.M. he felt he would be forgetting something.

He walked to the class room seeing that at 2:25 P.M. all the foals were out and finding their parent or guardian. "Um what the excuse me miss Cherilee why is everypony out early?" asked the changeling.
"Oh well I got a question I can't answer" said the purple pony.
"Okay, wait what?" yelled Lucion.
"When somepony asks the question on the black board I say class dismissed" explained the teacher. Lucion's jaw dropped low "This is the not what I recall school was about!" snapped Lucion.
"I know" Cherilee said rolling her eyes.
"What was the question about anyway?" questioned Lucion.
"It was about changeling" replied the teacher.
"What was it?" asked the white unicorn.
"Well, it was what does the Changelings like about ponies" she repeated.
"Well the answer is simple, we I mean they like ponies because ponies are so different then they are, the perfect legs, the teeth, and the pretty horns or majestic wings." responded Lucion.
"How do you know so much about that race?" Lucion's eyes widened
"I just do" said Lucion.
"Well you can help me tomorrow morning" insisted the CMC teacher.
"Me well I guess I could just to be sure the school goes on until three o' clock" said Lucion.
"Lucion what are you doing here?" wondered Applebloom.
"Well, that doesn't matter" added Lucion.
"Oh okay" said Applebloom.

The ponies walked to Sweetie Belle's house to pick up something, and then to Diamond Tiara's house, and on and on the only on that didn't go into her home was Scootaloo, Lucion had a feeling he knew why she was so secretive about her parents, he had a suspicion that she was an orphan. Lucion sighed as they walked into his house the CMC was running and running around the house here is dinner you four, he handed the four a few apples. He giggled as he saw Diamond Tiara blushing fiercely again. "Come on Diamond Tiara aren't you hungry?" he asked seeing the filly pushing away her apples. "No not really" responded Diamond.
"Huh, okay I'll put these in the fridge for now" informed Lucion using his magic to put the apples in the fridge "You know I've never seen you without that suit what is your cutie mark?" asked Scootaloo.
"Well..... I......I am not sure" regretted Lucion tossing his suit off.
"Huh you're a stallion that is a foalsitter," said Diamond most likely trying to make him think differently of her.
"Huh, I...I am a good foalsitter, I wasn't sure my talent" admitted the white stallion. "Okay, well then get to bed please now" demanded the stallion.

The ponies walked upstairs Diamond Tiara was still blushing fiercely. Lucion and the others went to bed to wait for the next day.