• Published 22nd Apr 2013
  • 523 Views, 18 Comments

CMC foalsitter - Moniker

  • ...
4
 18
 523

chapter 1 Begining

In Ponyville most ponies like to ether make new friends or meet old ones but for Lucion he doesn't do ether. Lucion is a white unicorn with a gray mane he doesn't have much interactions other then the shops. Lucion felt getting to close too someone would be not smart he doesn't want anyone to know his big secret that could depend on how he lives forever. Lucion heard a knock on his door he walked to his door he was making a lot of noise behind him. He opened his door to find a white unicorn mare "excuse me but I recall I made a suit for you we chated for awhile" said the unicorn mare. Lucion nodded "I need you to watch these three fillies for awhile while I'm in Canterlot please" said the white unicorn mare "what no" said Lucion.

"But I need you to" said Rarity.

"Fine" sighed Lucion putting his hoof to his face.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you so much" said Rarity walking out the door. Lucion cleared his throat and sighed

"what did I just get myself into?" he said to himself. Lucion looked at the time it read 8:59 P.M. he went up stairs to his black and white bedroom. A green light filled his bedroom as the pure white coat started to turn a dark shade of black and his black mane turned into a green scale like substance and his legs grew holes near the hooves and his yellow eyes turned green because he decided he was going to turn to his true form as a changeling soldier. He went to bed after he made sure every window, and door was shut and locked.