• Published 22nd Apr 2013
  • 523 Views, 18 Comments

CMC foalsitter - Moniker

  • ...
4
 18
 523

chapter 6 month 1 day 8

Lucion woke up still crying a little he heard a knock on his bedroom door a flash filled his bedroom Lucion opened his door seeing Applebloom standing in front of the door. "Oh yes Applebloom?" asked Lucion rubbing his eyes which were bloodshot. "Oh yes, I was just curious about your crying I heard you crying all night" said Applebloom.
"Oh, right um I...I...I don't want to talk about it" said Lucion smiling Applebloom frowned. Lucion told them to get ready for school the CMC smiled and ran down stairs while Diamond Tiara rolled her eyes. Lucion pushed Diamond Tiara backward, “look Diamond Tiara I could tell you don't like school I could tell because I've seen your kind those ignorant, snobs always fixing to be the center of attention, much like them I don't like you but I told your father I would watch you so I am" said Lucion. The earth filly sighed "blah, blah, blah" said Diamond Tiara.
"Stop doing that Diamond Tiara" said Lucion.
"Or what?" asked Diamond Tiara.
"DIAMOND! stop now or I'll tell your father that you were not responding the way I want then I'll tell him you have been picking on Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle" Diamond Tiara lowered her head at the moment he yelled. Lucion's eyes were green while he yelled he hoped Diamond Tiara didn't notice "are we clear Diamond Tiara?" asked Lucion waiting for an answer. The filly nodded slowly "good” said Lucion letting Diamond Tiara pass. The filly came down stairs slowly a little more talkative than normal. Lucion handed the fillies four different bags each with the name on the front. "Alright, Diamond Tiara, Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo here you go" Lucion said handing them each a bag. Diamond Tiara flinched when taking her bag.
"Have a nice day you four" Lucion said walking them out the door he decided to let them walk to school alone. The Diamond Tiara was quite jumpy she saw Silver Spoon and rushed over to her. "Hay Silver Spoon how's it going?" asked Diamond Tiara.
"Oh it's going great and you?" asked the gray earth filly.
"Oh, right well it's not going as well planed you see my daddy is out of town and I'm being watched by a stallion and-" Diamond Tiara was cut off.
"Yeah and she is being watched by the same stallion as us" said Sweetie Belle grinning ear to ear.
"Is that true Diamond Tiara?" asked Silver Spoon looking at the pink earth filly. The pink earth filly sighed as deep as she could "yes I'm being forced by daddy while he is away to be watched by him" said Diamond Tiara. The air was silent no pony spoke at all while they were walking to class. Lucion thought what to do he has nothing to do today, then he suddenly remembered the flower that he got from Zecora, he then put the plant under the sun then as the plant grew Lucion was amazed on how fast it grew it grew in a matter of seconds. Lucion checked his watch only one hour passed just sitting down on his coach he decided to go take a nap he walked up stairs as his head touched his pillow his eyes felt heavy, he then fell into a deep sleep. When he woke up he woke up as his Changeling self and looked around his bed there were tears all over his bed his unicorn horn had a piece of black cloth stuck to it he was short of breath he could hardly speak "Man I'm having dreams about my family now" said Lucion. He checked his pocket watch it was a little after three he sighed and changed his look to the Canterlot unicorn he was every day. "They should be getting home soon" with that said he heard his door open he saw the CMC come in first then Diamond Tiara came in with a friend "Oh I didn't know we were going to have company please come in what may I call you ?" asked Lucion.
"Call me Silver Spoon" said Silver Spoon standing next to Diamond Tiara.
"Okay, Hello miss Silver Spoon please come in" said Lucion.
“Hay, Lucion could I have Silver Spoon over for the night?" asked Diamond Tiara.
"Well um sure why not" said Lucion staring at Diamond Tiara. The pink filly jumped with joy.
"Alright so let's start cooking" said Lucion.
"But its only 3:19 P.M." said Sweetie Belle.
"Oh alright" Lucion said. Lucion sat on his couch for about three hours and got up and called Sweetie Belle "Hay Sweetie Belle why don't you cook alone tonight” said Lucion. Thirty minutes passed and Sweetie Belle came out with a few plates full of food. After dinner Lucion had to give the CMC a bath which was a hustle Lucion then needed a bath afterwards. After that Silver Spoon asked where she was sleeping Lucion brought her to the same room as Diamond Tiara. He went across the hall and went to sleep he woke up out of breath in the middle of the night and got up to splash his face with cold water. He heard a voice call out to him in Diamond Tiara's room he looked outside it was a thunderstorm he walked into the pink earth filly's bedroom "What is wrong Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon?" asked Lucion. Before the two fillies opened there mouth a bolt of lightning made noise and the two fillies jumped and hid behind Lucion's leg. Lucion giggled silently he smiled and thought for a moment and got a book with his magic it was a small fairy tale book he read one of the stories and saw the two fillies were in a deep sleep. He yawned and walked down stairs and splashed his face with cold water then went to bed after getting a glass of water this time he stayed asleep.