• Published 12th Apr 2013
  • 4,706 Views, 13 Comments

He left a Nerd. Returned an Nerdy Assassin. - The Soviet Turtle



This is basically a world were humans have lived with ponies in peace, and one became a part of a celestia's secret force, fought some bad buys, and returns to his hometown of Ponyville. Where he was bullied, tease, and had a crush on a certain

  • ...
36
 13
 4,706

Training and recovery

Now Ricky was many things to the community, a skateboarder, a kind person, someone who you could cry on his shoulder if you were having a rough time. The Mane six got to know him more and more, but, they would never picture Ricky as an Assassin.

They eyes filled with tears as his beaten body was thrown onto the ground by Trixie who was laughing demonically.

"Ha! You should have known that no one mess's with The Great and Powerful Trixie!" She said as she picked up one of the throwing knives with her magic.

"And now It's time for Trixie to send you a message." She said to the Princess's and mane six and she approached Applejack smiling evily.

But she was stopped as a knife hit her in her horn, she screamed in pain as it no longer glowed and clearly showed a knife in it.

"Do...Not...touch her."

Everypony turned to see Ricky kneeling as he held his tomahawk in his right hand. Trixie screamed with anger as she charged at him and before she could even touch him, she was hit in the chest with the tomahawk.

She fell as Rocky slowly kneeled next to her.

"Trixie could have won. She could of taken over this town and gotten her revenge." She said before death was slowly grabbing her.

"Those who seek destruction, bring it to themselves. Rest in Peace." And with that rocky closed her eyelids before weakling standing up and breaking Princess Luna's cage lock with his blade before falling to the ground.

Luna quickly unlocked all the cages before they took Ricky to the hospital as fast as they could.

3 hours later.

All the mess Trixie's goons made was cleared up and life was getting back to normal for the last time in Ponyville... yeah right.

Anyway the mane six and Princess's were in the waiting room, hoping to find out Ricky's condition.

"Um Celestia, how did Ricky become a...ya know." Applejack asked.

"I suppose I should tell you all, well, after the Changeling raid on Brisbane, I found a young man, crying down an alleyway.

" Hello their, who are you?"

"R-R-Ricky, y-your majesty."

"What are you doing here?"

" The Changling's, they barged into our house and my parents...they...they."

"Sshh, it's okay, come on. Follow me."

" I took him back to the castle, were he showed me something that would change his and Equestria's fate."

"What is that Ricky?"

"Oh, my dad gave it to me before..."

"It's ok."

"Well, I have no Idea what this is."

"May I have a look?"

"Sure."

"...I have not seen this sign since Discord was banished."

"Really?"

"I, Princess Celestia decree that Ricky Hawkins, shall become the new Assassin of Equestria."

"From that day forth, Rocky trained day and night until the day when the summer celebration came.

"master, you requested me?"

"Yes, I need you to do something."

"What is it Master?"

"Go to Ponyville, Nightmare moon is returning and I need you to stop her."

"Of coarse."

"He left, stuck to the shadow's as you roamed around Twilight, then followed you, and struck when Nightmare moon got separated from Luna. He of coarse as you saw, jumped down and assassinated her. And quickly made friends with Luna when he returned, through the window."

"Will you ever use a door?"

"Nah, probably not."

"*sigh* anyway, pleas easy hi to Luna."

"It is a pleasure to meet you at last, Princess Luna."

"Oh...n-nice to meet you t-to."

"Alright Ricky, I'm sending you on an assignment in San Flanksisco."

"He was gone for some time but when he returned, Discord Brock free, he tried his best to find him and finish him, he found the opportunity when the Elements of harmony failed and he stepped in. You all saw how he fought."

The mane six then remember when he fought discord before winning.

"you can't kill me! I'm a God!"

"Gods can still die!"

"I will still finish you."

"Oh really?"

"...What are you doing."

"Let's just say a rainbow glowing tomahawk that got hit by the elements, isn't good on your end."

"No!No! Stay back!"

"Tomahawk!"

"Once he finished Discord and when Nightmare Night ended, he and Luna played an hilarious prank on Blueblood."

" carefully."

" we- I mean, I'm am."

"...there! It's in place."

"Quick! Hid!"

"Ah! It's time to get ready for the ball, but first, makeup!"

" *stiffle* this is to good."

" sshh! Quite Luna."

Splat!

"Ah! My face! My beautiful face!"

"HaHa, that's priceless!"

"Haha, couldn't agree more, that dickhead deserves it."

(No pun intended)

" that was a fun memory I had with Ricky, he became a good friend of myn over the years." Luna said.

" so what about when the Changelings attacked? We're did he get those bombs?" Twilight asked.

" well, he crafted them himself, he also had two other types of bombs." Celestia said.
Just then a doctor walked through.

"Well, we've checked him and he'll be okay."

"How is he Doc?" Applejack asked.

"He has some cracked ribs, broken leg and arm, he'll recover in no time."

"Can we see him?"

"Sure."

The Mane six and Princess's followed the doctor into the room were Ricky was wearing a cast on his left arm and his right arm and across his abdomen.

"Hey." He said in a weak tone.

"How are you?"

"Ah, been through worst." He said as he chuckled lightly.

"How long will you be in here?"

" about 8 weeks, I'll be ok."

" well once your out, a celebration will be held in Canterlot for you." Celestia said.

"Alright, well, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pass out." And then fell asleep.

" come on, lets leave him alone." Twilight said as they left Ricky to rest from his big fight for Ponyville.

Author's Note:

Sorry this isn't a good chapter but well, computer problems and that's all I could say, plus I am Also thinking of starting a new story about the conversion bureau and rebels and I'll give you two hints or spoilers whatever you call them. First, another AJ shipping, actually possibly all the apple family mabye, no idea and two.

Aussie's don't go down without a fight.