• Published 14th Apr 2013
  • 448 Views, 7 Comments

Once Upon a Time; Searching the Spells - DADERPSTER



A sequel to Once Upon a Time; Failed Spell , continuing from the last chapter of that story.

  • ...
 7
 448

The Searching Teams

It was today that everypony got together to discuss who was going where. Henry had read several books himself and was looking forward to it, especially scince it would be like a world tour. One thing he had been confused about, though, was another pony he had never seen before. A gray pegasus with a yellow tail. That was all he had been able to see of the apparation at the time, but he did want to know who she was.

This time their meeting took place in AJ's barn, sitting among rather soft hay. They had formed a semi-circle, looking almost like a strange rainbow across the ground. "The girls and I have been talking," Twilight begun. "We've decided on the top places, of which we chose seven; here, Canterlot, the Crystal Kingdom, Manehatten, Appleoosa, Las Pegasus, and Cloudsdale. I've taken the liberty of dividing the search teams.

"Rainbow, you'll be leading a team into Cloudsdale that includes Emma and Regina, because you can fly. Fluttershy will take Mary Margret and Charming to Las Pegasus, AJ will lead Gold to Appleoosa, Manehatten will be tackled by Pinkie Pie and I, Rarity and Blue will go to Canterlot, and Spike will stay here to look." Henry was confused. "What about the Crystal Kingdom?" he asked, and the gray pegasus flew up.

"You and the crusaders are going up there with guidence from our voulenteer." Twilight said, bringing up the gray pegasus. The mare turned and Henry saw her eyes were crossed. "I'm Derp Ditzy Doo!" The pegasus said. "But you can call me Derpy. Everyone does!" Sweetiebelle was having a happy freak-out, Scoots just looked plain excited, and Applebloom had her mouth open in disbeleif. Henry looked up at Derpy again. Maybe she would be just as fun as Pinkie.

"This is awesome! We're going back to the Crystal Kingdom, and we're staying there for a week!" Scootaloo's wings were flapping at a high speed, nearly going 100 miles per hour and lifting her off the ground slightly. Henry laughed. "You might not be going far if you end up flying to the clouds!" Scoots simply looked embarrased and stopped flapping, her cheeks turning slightly pink. Sweetiebelle let out a happy squee. "I can't wait! Rarity said they have the most beautiful dresses there!" Applebloom smiled. "Ah can't wait to get there to see the crystal berries! Applejack told me they're as delicious as a Red Delicious Apple!"

"What are you looking forward to most, Henry?" Sweetiebelle looked at the colt expectantly. Henry thought a moment. "I'm most excited to find a new place and explore, having a good time." Scootaloo nodded. "Now that is what makes us 20 percent cooler." Applebloom and Sweetiebelle laughed, Henry smiling along. Another adventure was around the corner for them, which meant another chance at getting their cutie marks. Laughing together, the foals ran off.