• Published 19th May 2013
  • 295 Views, 0 Comments

A Twisted Mind, Strewn About the Multiverse - MrPancakeMan



After his integration with the pony society, Diov gets sucked from his new home for an adventure about multiple dimensions. Each one different, some parallel. The joys and horrors he experiences and influences are new each time.

  • ...
 0
 295

Dimension 1-3: 5L4V3-1

Dimension 1-3: 5L4V3-1

*Beep beep beep beep* My alarm clock sounded. "Ugh, five already? Eh, better early than dead I always say." I grumbled while swinging my legs over the side of the bed. Standing up, I walked over to the closet to see what new pieces of attire I had been given. Sliding open the door I only found a few things. A few pairs of jeans and some white and black t-shirts, along with a few black leather trench coats. Some with straps, chains, or nothing.

Picking out a very slightly large legged pair of jeans, a black t-shirt, and a plain trench coat, I made my way to the kitchen and began to make some waffles. When they were finished, I drizzled a large amount of syrup on mine and cut the squares individually. I set the other plate and the syrup at the place next to me for Tinker.

Minutes later he emerged from the hallway and began to walk towards the table. "What's for breakfast?" He asked.

"Nothing special. Just something a little sweet n' starchy. Waffles." He sat down didn't have much of a problem cutting the pieces, but the syrup was another matter. After helping him with the syrup we both began to eat.

"So, you know what we're going to do today?" I asked in between mouthfuls. Tinker swallowed.

He began pondering for a moment before asking, "Are we going to be going into town? If so do I have to walk? The people there are really tall like you." He finished.

"Correct," I said "Although I'll carry you while in the actual town. But outside of that I want you walking and getting used to your new legs." Tinker sighed in relief.

About 15 minutes and some meaningless banter later, we were both finished and the dishes were loaded into the sink. "Okay, before we go I have to go do something. Be back in about 30 minutes.

---30 Minutes Later---

I emerged from the workshop with a bolt on my left arm and several valves on my right. "Okay, now I'm ready to go. Don't ask because it's just an experiment." We walked outside and began the steady glide towards town.

---Outskirts of Ponyville---

"Okay Tinker, before we go in I need you to try something. Focus on the metal limbs and think calm thoughts of normalcy." A few seconds later the limbs were covered in a synthetic skin and fur. "Perfect. Now you know how to cloak. Let's get into town. Even though we don't necessarily need to be there for where we're going I just wanna' gauge the reactions of the citizens.

Walking into town while carrying Tinker I gained a few odd or disturbed glances from the humans. No eye contact was made from the ponies they had leashed either. Looking at the ponies seemed to make Tinker a bit unsettled. "It's okay, you won't end up like them." I said comfortingly.

Continuing my walk, I headed for the local apple farm to check up on how it's changed.

Walking up to the gate, I noticed that almost nothing had changed other than maybe one or two more facilities in the distance. I set Tinker down, and starting up the path I noticed that most of the trees had been cleared in this area before hearing a crack against one of the trees. Continuing forth towards the source of the noise I found it to be Applejack attempting to knock some apples out of a particularly large tree.

She turned to see who was standing on the path and quickly looked away upon seeing me. Noticing her troubles I took action. Setting town Tinker I said "Stay here and watch carefully." I began to run towards the tree. Applejack spotted me again and jumped out of the way, scared for her life. I jumped and delivered a rocket kick to the tree, making all of the apples fall into the buckets. Applejack just looked at me stunned.

"Th-Thank you." She muttered.

"What's wrong? I'm guessing either they don't like you talking or don't like you talking to others, right?" She nodded. "It's okay, I'm not going to do anything harmful to you. I'm going to head up to the farmhouse and meet with the owner. If you stumble across another considerably large tree, you know where to find me." I stood up from the kick and walked back over to the path, Tinker walking beside me towards the farmhouse with a slack jaw. "What? Didn't believe me even after I showed the biomechanics and even gave you some?" More silence.

We arrived at the farmhouse about five minutes later to be greeted by an sad looking Applebloom staring at the ground. 'What's with the no eye contact thing? Eh... Nevermind, I have a few guesses.' Walking in I was greeted by a very stoic looking man wearing a white suit.

"Child, who is this you have let into my home?" He asked calmly. No response, she merely flinched. "I'll ask again, who is this you have let into my home?" He said the last part harshly.

"I shall tell you who I am in my own terms. Diov. I have come here to inspect your conditions for I have a mission and will need to figure out what to fix. This is my assistant Tinker." I said motioning to the colt hiding behind my leg. "Now that we have been introduced, I would expect the same from you hmm?" He stood there, dumbfounded by my boldness.

"My my, we have a bold one here don't we. You were never taught any manners, were you child? Maybe I should teach some to ya." He raised his cane and bashed me across the side of my head. I had disable the nanotrites for civil causes and continued to bleed. I hadn't moved since he struck me. My heart went cold and so did I. He felt my frozen gaze as I turned to him.

"You've just given me an estimate to your worth. Termination is valid." I let my disguise drop and continued to gaze. The moment he moved, I rammed him up against the wall by his neck, using my left arm. I let my claws unsheath and he noticed this.

"What are you?" He choked out.

"The last thing you'll ever see. I have a theory, that everything human in this goddamned dimension is worthless. May your deity be merciful." I raised my right arm, plunged it into his heart and twisted, disconnecting it from his body. He stared at me in horror. I let him drop as he went into shock, blood pouring from the gaping hole in his chest. Blood covering my arm. I stared at it and a single tear fell from my eye. "May he be merciful to all of you."

Turning around I noticed that the two foals were both watching me with wide eyes and frightened expressions. I enabled the nanotrites and they mopped up the mess on my head and arms. Remaking the blood to suit me and repairing the wound. I walked over and knelt in front of Applebloom. "Where is your brother?" I asked calmly. She shied away. "I promise I won't hurt him. I'm going to take you, him, and your sister to a safe place. The other humans won't be able to get you there. Too dangerous." She hesitated.

"H-He's in the n-north fields. Please, don't hurt im'." She pleaded.

With a pat on her head, I started for the door. "You coming Tinker?" I called. Soon he was galloping to me as I made my way to the northern fields. Not before cloaking though.

Fifteen minutes later I had heard a few loud thumps and knew it was Big Mac. When he came into view I shouted. "Macintosh. Stop your work and come with me. I'm here to help, but you have to trust me. Your sisters are okay but... Your owner is dead. There is not time to explain right now so if you wish to find safety then follow me." He trotted over suspiciously and looked me over.

"You don't look like the business type. What are you here for anyway?" He asked.

"As I said, there is no time to explain right now. Questions will be answered within the next few hours. Come along now." He was hesitant at first, but followed nonetheless. After gathering the girls we set off on a direct path to the forest. Not looking forward to that stern talking to I'm gonna get.

Author's Note:

Well guys, I'm glad that so many people have been favoriting this story, but could I get some comments? Just stuff like if you like the story or not and what you think should or would happen, criticism, etc. I bet you guys can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter eh? Well I'm hoping for it to involve a hospital. That is all.