• Published 19th May 2013
  • 288 Views, 0 Comments

A Twisted Mind, Strewn About the Multiverse - MrPancakeMan



After his integration with the pony society, Diov gets sucked from his new home for an adventure about multiple dimensions. Each one different, some parallel. The joys and horrors he experiences and influences are new each time.

  • ...
 0
 288

Dimension 1-1: 5L4V3-1

Dimension 1-1: 5L4V3-1

I awoke in the same house as before. In the same forest. But little did I know, not the same dimension. "Ugh, what? Nothing happened? No, something had to have happened." I stood up and picked up the still unconscious Brutus. "Let's find out what.". I walked out of the cabin and leapt into the air, beginning my glide towards Ponyville.

---Ponyville Outskirts---

I landed at the edge of the everfree and took out a pair of binoculars I found in the cabin. Looking into Ponyville, I noticed that there weren't any ponies, but instead it was populated by humans. "What the fuck is this shit?" I asked no one in particular. I morphed my limbs and instead of just becoming blunt, they covered themselves in an artificial skin. "Huh, a new upgrade. I guess the little voice isn't such a dick after all.

I began my walk into the town and started to move with the crowds. They were most definitely humans, but they looked like a mix between modern and medieval. How peculiar. I continued my walk but everything looked normal aside from the populace. Soon I saw something unique. A building labeled 'Pony Store'. This definitely caught my attention. I opened the door and walked inside. I was shocked.

Cages. Filled with ponies. They all looked so sad, and I noticed they all had muzzles. I began walking around and noticed that each and every one of them shank to the back of their cage when I walked by. I peered into one of the cages and saw only one pony. It was a colt, but there was something special about him. He was literally missing an arm and a leg. Or I guess in this case a leg and a leg. When he realised I was looking at him he shrunk back.

"Please don't hurt me." He mumbled through the muzzle.

"Don't worry. I don't plan on it. Hold on a moment." I stood up and walked to the counter where a particularly disgruntled clerk sat. "Excuse me, I plan to buy one of these ponies and I believe I've found my pick."

He got up and walked around to face me. "I don't know what kind of bum you are to be wearing what you are, but I can tell you can't afford a slave." I was shocked by his words.

"I believe I can, and you would be wrong to judge people by their looks." I began to stare back.

"Oh yeah? Well let's see your pick kid." That's annoying. Calling me a kid.

I walked over to the cage and the owner looked very displeased. "This is your pick? He's defective. Not fit at all to be a slave. I'm not sure why they didn't put him down the minute he was born." Let's hope I get out of here soon. This is going to be one of those people that I would gladly fuck up.

"I think he's alive because all souls deserve a chance. That is why I picked him. Now how much?" I asked, trying to hide my malice.

"For him? Fifteen dollars. He ain't barely worth dirt, and I can't see your reasoning in the first place." I reached into my pocket and found exactly fifteen dollars. Still, starting to get creepy that this being is watching that closely.

"Fine, you can have em." He opened the cage and violently grabbed the foal, handing him to me. I took him into my arms carefully. "Hope you know what to feed em." He grumbled as he walked back to his station.

"What are you going to do with me?" The foal asked.

"What do you mean? I don't plan to do anything laborious or harmful if that's what you're asking. You were a cry help that needed to be answered. But what I will tell you that even though I don't appear to be, I am very unique." I smiled.

"What happened to your teeth?" He asked. I brought my hand to my mouth and felt my teeth.

'Metallic? Damnit, I guess there are still some things he can't fix.'. "Um, I guess that's part of my uniqueness." I made my way out of the store and got curious glares from the people wandering the streets. "Don't worry, they won't try anything. If they do, they will gravely regret it. I mean it." I continued to walk away from the store and to my starting point.

"Why are we here? Isn't this the everfree forest? I've heard that it's dangerous there and that nature controls itself." I paused and grumbled to myself.

"Before I go in, I have something to show you. Brutus!" I called and the cub came running towards me. Stopping at me feet to scrutinize the newcomer. "Brutus, this is our new guest, and this is Brutus. By the way, I never got your name."

The foal looked down sadly. "I never got a name. They just called me 'the defective one'. I don't know what that means, but it doesn't sound good." That hurt.

"To answer the question, defective means broken, or not functioning properly. Although you are far from that. But to give you a name, I think the title 'Tinker' would serve it's purpose." He smiled at this.

"I've never had a real name before. Thank you. Oh, and if you don't mind me asking, where are we going. And how?" I chuckled again.

"Do you remember how I said I was very unique?" He nodded. "Well now I can show you." I set him down to lie in the grass before I disengaged the disguise. Showing him my true appearance. "This is the real me. The other bits are synthetic. And we're going to get there by flying. I know what you're thinking, 'But you don't have any wings.'. But I have something better. A wingsuit." I picked up Tinker and let Brutus climb on my back. "Up up and away." I jumped into the air and opened the wingsuit. Gliding towards the cabin.

---Cabin in the center of the Everfree---

Landing, I opened the door to notice that the building had been refurbished and looked like a proper modern living space from Earth. "Well I'll be damned. He spruced up the place as well. Okay Tinker, this is your new home. Get used to it, because you're going to be here for a long time.

Author's Note:

Hooray, 2 stories in a day, 3 chapters in 2. Hope you all like this cliffhanger, because this dimension will have at the very least one more. Hopefully two or three. Have a nice night.