• Published 3rd Apr 2013
  • 1,400 Views, 36 Comments

With Love From Fluttershy - Ryan A Fluttershy



Another FlutterDash story written by me and my friend Bree Sprankle! Hope you enjoy!

  • ...
19
 36
 1,400

Chapter 3

They walked for several minutes when Fluttershy finally broke the silence.

“W-where...um...where...h-how am I g-going to get home? She stuttered. Dash sighed, her breath danced in a cloud for a moment before vanishing. She stopped walking and looked at Fluttershy.

“You don't have to go back ya know, I saw your bruises...” Dash said, causing Fluttershy to look down at her hooves and let her long mane fall in front of her as she attempted to hide her black and blue shoulders. She only burst into tears again.

“I...I...I...don't want to g-go back! B-but I have no w-where else to go!” she sobbed. Dash
took her by the hooves and smiled.

“I have somewhere you can go.” She said softly.

~

The cottage was small, but homely. There was a table in the kitchen and a few mismatching chairs.

“How long has this place been abandoned?” questioned Fluttershy, observing the crumbling plaster in some spots on the walls.

“I don't know” Dash replied. She walked into the living room and plopped on an old couch. Dust poofed up into the air, causing her to cough. “i crash here sometimes, hence all the crap lying around. This is my home away from home.” Dash beamed at Fluttershy. “And now it's yours...” Dash said, Fluttershy looked around the room, as if searching for something to break the peace that had settled around everything. There was only a radio, unplugged and dusty on the kitchen table. No forced colt friends, No abuse, only comfort. She sank down next to Dash and cried again. Dash looked startled at first, but then pulled Fluttershy closer and held her close as she sobbed into her strong shoulder.

“W-Wh-Why a-are y-you..b-b-bieng so n-n-nice t-to me? Y-y-you..d-...don't even...k-know me!” Fluttershy cried. Dash smiled and wiped her tears away.

“Because I like you...” She said, as if it were obvious. “Remember at flight camp? When you were having trouble flying and I helped you? And when I stood up for you against those bullies?” Dash said, Fluttershy's eyes went wide as memories flooded into her head and she blushed hard.

'I-its been so long...” Fluttershy trailed off as she searched Rainbow's eyes for something she wished was there, the spark. The one she had fealt way back when they were fillys but was always too embarrassed to show. But suddenly, it was there, a spotlight among violet colored eyes. Dash felt it and blushed a little as well, she looked down, suddenly nervous.

“i-i'll get you something to clean off your lip.” She said quickly as she darted out of the room. Fluttershy licked her lip and tasted blood. She had completely forgot about the bar, she had forgotten about everything for a minute. Did Dash feel the same way? Or was it just her imagination that tended to have a bad habit of overreacting? Dash returned with a wet wash cloth and much to Fluttershy's surprise, She was blushing. Dash sat and started to gently clean Fluttershy's lip. Fluttershy watched Dash's eyes as she carefully dabbed at her wound. She tried to ignore how close Rainbow was sitting next to her, and how close her face was because of the pitiful lighting. But when Dash looked up at Fluttershy, she couldn't look away. Sea blue searched fire violet.

“Does it hurt? Your lip?” Dash whispered. Fluttershy nodded, her eyes not leaving Dash's. Dash leaned forward. Testing the waters. Their eyes never moving. Dash closed the gap and kissed Fluttershy tenderly. Fluttershy tensed at first, but then relaxed and sank deeper into the kiss. When Dash pulled away, there were no tears in Fluttershy's eyes.

“Nopony has ever been that gentile...that...compassionate to me. Fluttershy said. She remembered being bit, scratched, tied up. But never treated like that.

“I will NEVER hurt you...” Dash said, closing her eyes. “I always loved you, and I always will.” Dash said, Fluttershy was shocked, speechless. Somepony as beautiful as Dashie loved her. Dash opened her eyes, unsure. Fluttershy watched her, unsure if she was dreaming or not.

“What am I going to tell Jack?” Fluttershy questioned, not wanting to ever go back. Something ignited in Dash's eyes, but she restrained it, knowing it would upset the timid mare if she exploded.

“That asshole isn't going to bother you anymore. We will go to your place tomorrow and get your stuff.” Dash said evenly, gauging Fluttershy's reaction. Fluttershy looked down, uncomfortable.

“c-can you please not swear when your with me?” Fluttershy whispered. Dash's heart melted at how cute and innocent Fluttershy was.

“Of course I won't. I'm sorry. My sailor mouth doesn't know when it's around a lady.” She said, smiling and Fluttershy giggled.