• Published 2nd Apr 2013
  • 677 Views, 8 Comments

Sweet Poison - RamenNinja101



The mane 6 will discover that love is like a double edged sword, Glorious but Deadly.

  • ...
9
 8
 677

Chapter 4

‘Dear Princess Celestia,
Thank you for mentoring me throughout these years, you have taught me everything I know. Before now, you have always been my number one Princess. I’m writing to let you know that I’m moving on. I no longer need your lessons. With Luna by my side, I can challenge anything. As far as my studies on friendship are coming along, I have the sweetest mare in the moon to write letters too. Don’t worry, I’m better off this way. Princess Luna can simply teach me things you cannot, her powers are unknown. Thanks again for everything,
~Your most faithful student,

Twilight Sparkle.’

Heart pounding, The Sun Princess quickly awoke from her terrible nightmare. With sweat pouring from her muzzle, she knew her face had seen better days. What did she have to worry about? Granted it had been a few weeks since she’s seen or heard from her faithful student and her sister. But did that mean she was no longer loved? No longer needed? No. She wouldn’t believe such a thing, although writing Twilight a letter wouldn’t hurt.

As the Princess got out her quill and paper, there seemed to be a knock at her door. “You may come in” Celestia tried to sound unshaken from her dream and get into her groove of things as the door slowly opened.

“Princess Celestia!”

Before she had a chance to look up from her letter, somepony had run right up to her. This was not just anypony, it was her student. Celestia’s smile widened as she starred in her pupils eyes.

“Twilight Sparkle, my faithful student. How are you? What gives me the honor of your visit?” The Princess wanted to sound sincere, but she couldn’t help but picture the note in her dream. Twilight didn't seem to notice anything bothering her teacher and went on.

“Well I know it’s been awhile since I wrote you a letter, so I figured that I would personally bring you my latest lesson.” Twilight's smile went from ear to ear as she watched Celestia’s face for any change in emotion.

Princess Celestia snapped out of her stale state and smiled. She loved her student like a daughter, somepony she would always care for. Her dream wasn't real, Twilight came and was happy to be in her presence. “I would love to hear what you have learned Twilight,”

Twilight cleared her throat and began to tell her Princess her lesson on friendship.

“I’ve learned that a friendship isn't something to take for granted and just because a relationship can be fun, it’s not worth losing friends over. There needs to be equal time shared between your friends and your love to truly make everypony happy. I guess I was just so caught up in Princess Luna that I forgot about the loved ones I already had. AppleJack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, And my favorite Princess ever! You’re all loved ones to me.”

Princess Celestia whiffed her ears back and tried to force a small smile, she knew deep down that Luna would be a much cooler Princess for her student. “I’m sure Princess Luna will be very happy to hear that Twilight. As your teacher I am very proud of you.”

Twilight thought the news would cheer her teacher up, instead her blank expression turned into the opposite of what she wanted. “Princess..Thank you for bringing me under your wing, but you have me wrong. Luna isn’t my favorite Princess, it’s you!”

Celestia smiled as she wrapped her wings around Twilight, pulling her closer into a warm loving hug. “Oh Twilight Sparkle, you truly are remarkable. I’m truly honored my dear, you’ll be a magnificent marefriend for my sister.”

That much the Princess was sure of, Twilight was perfect for making her sister happy. Above all things, she knew that Luna would be in good trusting hooves.

Twilight embraced the big hug from her teacher, she felt so comfortable in her embrace that nothing could have ruined this moment. The bond between teacher and student grew more and more with each year that passed.

“So Twilight Sparkle, I’m guessing you have a very interesting story to go along with your lesson learned today” Princess Celestia smiled as she pulled her hooves away.

Twilight nodded her head with a grin and let out a small chuckle. “I have a lot more to learn, that I’m aware of. Here’s what happened after the hospital-


Nurse Redheart was filling out papers when she heard a group of hooves approaching her desk. “Good evening my little ponies, I have been expecting you Big Macintosh, but not so much you Spik-e?

She couldn’t believe how healthy he looked, utter shock slapped across her face as the ponies and Spike stood there in disbelief as well. Princess Celestia was the first to speak up, making her way in front of the group.

“Marvelous isn’t it? Princess Luna used what she knew of her dragon knowledge to cure the baby dragon of his injuries. Unfortunately it will have side effects and we would like to watch him carefully from home if that’s alright with you my dear."

Celestia’s voice traveled soft and strong as she explained to the nurse the incidents that happened this evening. Having to lie wasn’t her strong suit, so she used what truth’s she could pull together to help their situation. How would the hospital have reacted if she were to explain that Luna used her most unsafe magic in the room which could have destroyed the whole building, let alone magical energy strong enough to heal him. They’d claim the Princess was mad, or wanting them to heal all of their patients. Now that would be impossible, considering the after effects it left her sister in.

“My goodness, Princess Luna must be pretty worn out. Your majesty I thank you for helping out with Spike, and all the patients that have had your care as well. You’re free to go” Nurse Redheart felt happy to let go a patient that could roam another day healthy and free. She had no idea what had happened in that dragon’s room, but she sure was glad all was well. The nurse handed Twilight the papers to sign Spikes release and then they were off.

~~
“Fresh air!” Rainbow Dash burst out of the Hospital doors and flew up high into the sky. After spending her time in the boring hospital rooms, she was relieved that she could finally stretch out her wings.

Twilight and the others soon came out of the double doors feeling the same refresh-ness wash over them.

Princess Luna was the only one not feeling so relieved, she carried a lot of her weight onto her sister’s shoulder for support. “Thank you sister for all your help, I surely appreciate it.”

The Sun Princess looked down at her little sister with concern, just how much did she strain herself for the sake of love? Was this ‘love’ more powerful than friendship itself? She would have to figure it out sooner or later.

“Little sister, you do know that you’re going to have to explain yourself right? Not only to me but to Twilight as well. Even as the Princess of the night, you cannot make and break rules Luna.” Celestia tried to sound loving as she lectured her sister on the rules and regulations.

Princess Luna gave a weak smile as she pulled her heavy body towards her new marefriend’s tree house. Hearing all of what her sister said, her mind was quite full. “I understand sister” She could only say those short words as a headache washed over her mindset.

AppleJack and Rarity were not much farther in front of the Princesses when they started thinking of their own plans for the evening.

“Rar Darlin’, I reckon we should head to Sweet Apple Acres to let Granny Smith know about Big Macintosh. I bet she’s worrying her head off, can’t hardly blame her. Sound good to you as well Big Mac?”

She glanced at her brother for an answer and thought she saw something very odd. Pinkie Pie as always was hopping along as her walks normally are, but yet, she was hopping alongside Big Mac. She knew that Pinkie wasn’t the shy type. She was friends with everypony in Ponyville, but there was something odd about the way she looked at him. Her hooves basically floating off the ground with each hop, and her eyes..shining brighter than ever before. ‘Should I be considered here? Maybe she’s just being friendly and was sincerely worried for ma brother after all his troubles. Pinkie Pie is no sir e’ looking for any colt. Relax yourself AJ, All will be fine.’

At that moment Big Mac turned his head and said but one word before continuing his conversation with Pinkie. “Yeeup.”

AppleJack rolled her eyes when they finally walked up to the half way mark between the farm and Twilight's Library.

“Woo-eyy, what a night it has bin.” AJ walked up to the Princesses and gave a very polite bow in respect. “Your highnesses, I’m very much honored at what yah both have done for ma brother. Thank ya’ll very much. If there’s anythin’ I can do to help ya’ll lemme know?”

Princess Celestia placed her hoof on AJ’s shoulder before giving her a warm smile, “Anytime dearest AppleJack, now run home you two. There must be a worried little sister and Granny waiting.”

Luna nodded in agreement as Big Mac and Pinkie Pie said their ‘cya laters!’

Rarity walked over to Applejack and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before she departed, “Darling have fun and try to get some sort of sleep dearie.”

AJ blushed a little at the sudden impact of the white unicorns lips upon her skin, she was definitely gonna still have to get used to that in public. “Shucks Rar, I’ll miss yah too. Have fun everypony.”

Just like that, the Apple ponies were off. Heading to the place they’ve missed the most, home.

“Well NOW what?? OH I KNOW! LETS TACKLEM! Wouldn’t that be superduperultimatefun Rarity?” Pinkie ‘without realizing she’s missing the big lug already’ wanted to follow them home and stay.

Rarity however needed to note that down for her love, that she’d want to hear. It took few seconds for Rarity not to laugh and the comment before replying honestly. “Pinkie Pie, I do believe as fun as it is to ‘gallop down the road all sweaty as you do’ It is not appropriate for a lady. Thus, I must decline you from doing so. Besides, we have our own homes to look after.”

Pinkie let out a small lip and pouted before regaining her bouncy composure, “WELLL I suppose you’re right, I mean I can just do it tomorrow! *GASP* Technically! TODAY IS TOMORROW! It’s early early, as in suuuuper early, AS IN..I CAN BEAT TOMARROW BY SEEING HIM TODAY! I’m smart, I’m smart, lalalalala!”

Pinkie Pie went on hopping in circles around Rarity making quite a spin before Twilight interfered.

“PINKIE PIE, I think you should do well to rest for today’s tomorrow in your bed. We have been up all night. What do you say?”

Pinkie’s smile said it all, although she seemed hyper as usual, the pinkster was getting pretty tired. “OkeyDokeyLokey!”

Pinkie was a crafty pony, She miraculously sped around, grabbed the Princesses, Twilight, and Rarity in one big hug before hopping on her merry way home. “CYA LATER ALIGATORS!”

Twilight’s jaw dropped at the speed of this pink earth pony. Just next to her, somepony gave a small chuckle. She turned to see it was none other than Princess Celestia.

“Even in the face of Royalty, the element of Laughter will always be laughter. Amazing.” Celestia was proud of the friends Twilight had made here in Ponyville, they were truly the element holders.

Rarity and Twilight tried to apologize for Pinkies manners, but to the Princess it did not matter. She was not bothered by the pony simply being herself. “Miss Rarity, walk home safe my dear.”

If Rarity didn’t get the hint that it was time for her to go then she’d be as uncouth as Pinkie. “Yes your Highness, Thank you for everything you have done to help my friends.” Rarity gave a genuine bow before hugging Twilight and walking home to her Boutique.

Now that only left two ponies in Celestia’s mind, her faithful student, and her sister. They kept walking until they reached the Library. Once there, the white Sun Princess held the door for the two quiet ponies to go inside before casting a spell to create a sound proof barrier.

Noticing the Privacy, Princess Luna spoke. ”Sister, what is the meaning for this?”

While Twilight seemed just as confused, she decided to listen to reasoning first.

Princess Celestia unfolded her wings to bring brightness into the room also signifying power. “Princess Luna, You have casted a spell so illegal to Equestria that it is not even written in a single banned book! What do you have to say for yourself?”

As much as The Sun Princess didn’t want to be the boss, she was, and all rules needed to be followed. Just like all crimes needed a hearing.

Luna stood shocked for a moment before gulping down her anxiety and speaking her mind. “Sister, I was trying to only heal a poor dragon from the harsh injuries I bestowed upon him. No threats intended, I did magic that I, Princess of the Night, Created!”

Twilight stood back against the wall in awe, In her home there was two Princesses going at it. Suddenly she didn’t feel so lucky.

Celestia knew Luna was only trying to do good but that kind of power worried her, “Luna, unless your Star Swirl the Bearded then I highly doubt it was made up! I never wanted to accuse you little sister, but perhaps it was the power left from the mare in the moon.”

Luna couldn’t believe it, her sister framing her for using evil magic even with her knowing the side effects it would have brought. “Celestia, don’t you think I would have been in worse pain if I did something so wrong? THY DID NOTHING WRONG!”

With her Royal Canterlot voice to finish of her yell, she felt pretty pumped up. Surely her big sister wouldn’t punish her for false information.

‘That wretched sister, how dare she do this to you? Especially in front of Twilight,

‘Twilight’..I can’t shake this feeling..of Anger..’

Princess Celestia saw the inner conflict with Luna and wanted to try and take a different approach. “Please Sister. Come to reasoning, I just want to see things your way. Help me Luna, Let me in.”

With Celestia’s soft emotionless voice, Luna’s mind was only growing more and more painful to bear.

‘She thinks it was all Nightmare moons power, she doesn’t think you have power.’

‘STOP! My sister just wants answers, she knows my strength!’

‘Does she? She said it herself, in her loving fake voice, she said mare in the moon!’

‘IT’S NOT TRUE! IM MY OWN PONY! NOT NIGH-T..’

‘Say it.’

Luna snapped out of her state to see her sister coming closer to her, magic flaring Luna panicked. “NO SISTER STOP! No magic is under me, no pony controlling me, I lo-ve Twi-light."

Celestia’s horn had been casting a calming sleep spell, to relax her sister till she could think clearly with sleep in her system. It had seemed to be working up until Luna said Twilight's name. With Love as part of her strength Luna backfired the spell causing the two sisters to be at a standstill.

“YOU DARE PULL THAT SPELL ON YOUR OWN SISTER!?” Luna’s anger came back ten folds in full strength.

Princess Celestia did not want to drag this out any long then it had begun and soon realized the extent of her sisters anger mixed with power. “Luna, you are possessed. Your anger would not rise this much otherwise. Let me help you or I shall take matters into my own hands”

‘See? Believe me now? Say it..’

“I AM NOT NIGHTMARE MOON!” Instead of her thoughts thinking it, without realization, Luna screamed it. Causing the flowing mass of energy inside of her to burst and become whole with her body again. Though her appearance hadn’t changed, her levels of power and energy had.

Celestia’s face was more than the average shocked look. She knew her sister seemed off but this? “Princess Luna.. I know you are not Nightmare moon. You’re a good Princes-“

“SHUT UP YOU WORTHLESS SUN RAY! YOU HAD DOUBT! YOU SHALL PAY FOR THE HARM AGAINST ME!! NIGHTMARE MOON! MUHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!”

In the instant Luna’s inner demon called out the name, her skin started to change into a deep black, her loving mane grew larger with energy and power, and her armor appeared like magic. She really was Nightmare Moon.

Twilight knew what she had to do, she had to get the Elements of Harmony, she had to get to her friends, but she couldn’t move. Her marefriend, her love, and her Princess was being taken controlled by this monster. She had to try and reason with it.

Celestia was blown away by the bursting power and had been backed up against the wall along with Twilight, she knew her student was the only one who could defeat her. “Twilight, get the elements, return my sister to normal”

Twilight heard the order but she knew in her heart that she just had to try and reach the real Luna, “Princess Celestia, trust me. I can reach her.”

Celestia didn’t think it was possible, “Twilight Sparkle, go before it’s too late! YOUR LOVE ISN'T STRONG ENOUGH YET!”

Words like blades through Twilight's heart, and optimism slowly decreasing, the elements don’t sound too bad. Twilight had to make up her mind, figuring the Princess was right, she went to leap out the door.

Nightmare moon saw the purple pony’s escape and quickly flicked it with her mane, causing Twilight to fall back from its shocking blow.

“Twilight!” Celestia pulled her student to her feet before readying herself for battle,

“If I must take you on then so be it!”

Nightmare moon laughed harder at this before she realized she wasn’t kidding. “You’re kidding? You’re kidding right?”

Noticing the Sun pony was ready to charge, Moon charged as well. The two bashed like thunder and lightning, both taking enormous blows.

Twilight was frozen with fear, how did this happen? How come they hadn’t expected it? Why can’t she help? Then it hit her, she can still try plan B! With the Nightmare and her Princess distracted, she had to try and pull Luna out and save this whole mess. Besides, the door that led out to the town was covered by dark magical flames. She really only had one choice, Twilight must act upon her instinct, and now.

“Well Twilight, for Luna..for Celestia..FOR EQUESTRIA!” Twilight had given herself a speech of encouragement as she charged, horn blared, at the spells that was in midair from her mentor and arch enemy’s magical war.

“Twilight Sparkle! Stop! You mustn’t-“ Celestia tried to stop her student from her actions but she was too late.

Already in mid charge, Twilight had to continue. Her horn trying its best to keep from failing she sent a small beam of magic toward the sisters standstill auras and successfully completed her first task.

A loud concentrated bomb hit the library like a tidal wave. With Celestia, Twilight's and Nightmare moons power all hitting the same spot on the wall, it blew a hole right through the tree. Causing a rumble as it broke the sound barrier as well.

Twilight panted heavily as she soon realized why her magic was so weak, bringing Luna back to her the first time. “It w-as a..lot easier to bring Lu-na back unconscious.”

At that moment, Nightmare Moon leapt from her spot in an instant, sending a lightning bolt straight for the Princess. “You’re NO match for eternal night!”

Without much time to conger up a spell, Celestia did her best to try and dodge, just barely missing her as she tumbled to the other side of the room kneeling.

“You’re wrong Nightmare, as long as there are others who believe, the world will never cave into darkness. Especially one like you, who cannot simply have her own body let alone take out one pony.”

The Princess wasn’t about to roll over and surrender, she was Equestria’s ruler. Nothing would keep her down forever.

Twilight felt helpless as she started to rock in her corner, “This is bad, really bad. I have no magic, no way to fight back, and no way to escape and find help. Luna..where are you..”

Twilight may not have magic at the moment but deep in her heart she felt she had another powerful strength, “THE POWER OF LOVE!”

At those words Nightmare Moon turned and faced Twilight, walking up to her with speed, the dark pony surprised Twilight and levitated her up by her throat.

“LOVE? HA! What a foolish emotion to throw around, Luna never loved you. It was me that tricked you, gave you soft words, and used your body for my everlasting pleasure!”

Nightmare gave another evil laugh as she saw the look of denial and betrayal on the purple pony’s face.

The Princess pushed herself to stand up and flew straight for Nightmare when she saw her students face turning a deep blue, she was being choked. She reached maximum speed in a number of seconds, smashing right into Nightmare causing her to drop Twilight to the floor.

Once the two immortals crashed, Celestia was first to get up. Standing over the dark mare, she lit up her horn and shot a locking magic spell straight into her darkened horn. Almost immediately, small chains wrapped themselves around Nightmares horn, clacking and tightening until it was firmly set.

“You will pay for your actions Nightmare Moon.” Celestia turned her head to make sure her student was in fact alright when Nightmare struck the Princess with her long entangled mane. Celestia shouted something incoherent as she got whipped and tossed out the hole in the tree house.

“Where’s your precious Princess now Twilight Sparkle!” Nightmare had closed the distance between her and Twilight before the young pony even knew what happened.

Twilight tried to back up, tried to get away, when her back hooves touched the wall. For the first time in a very long time, she was truly undeniably terrified.

‘Stop it Sparkle! Pull yourself together! You faced her head on before and won, you can do this..Please!’

Twilight tried to stop shivering as the dark mare stood up at her and smiled, but how could she? She was next on the menu, her love with Luna was pronounced fake.

‘No, Luna loves me. Luna would never do this! SHE LOVES ME!’

Nightmare moon, now realizing her horn wasn’t working decided to take things by hoof. She pushed Twilight to the wall and with one hoof to the neck, she started pressing down. “It’s all over, my revenge is so sweet, isn’t it Twilight Sparkle! Hahahaha! You will never interfere with me and my new kingdom again!”

Feeling the heavy hard weight of Nightmare’s hoof against her, Twilight had but a matter of seconds to act. “I..feel..sor-ry for..y-ou. Luna-plea..se..I..lo-ve..you!”

With the words said, Nightmare thought she actually felt something within her snap, but shook it off once she realized how close she was to ruling Equestria. “HA! Die Twilight Sparkle, master of the element of magic! DIE KNOWING LUNA DOESN’T LOVE YO-U”

Something deep within Nightmare’s darkness, a light awoke. It pounded and plastered inside trying to get out. Finally with one last push of brightness it burst through and caused Nightmare Moon to drop Twilight in a panic.

“NO..WHATS HAPPENING TO ME! WHAT DID YOU DO!?” The fury of the darkness grew higher into the air as Nightmare Moon struggled to hold on to herself.

Twilight forced her head up as she lay belly first on the floor of her home, did Luna actually hear her? She was just starting to black out when a bunch of hooves picked her up off the ground. Twilight shot open her eyes to see..

Her friends.

AppleJack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy stood in front of her. The gang smiled as they helped Twilight up to her hooves and placed something very familiar onto her head.

“I reckon ya’ll gonna need this darlin’ Let’s go kick some Nightmare Moon butt!” AppleJack had placed the purple mares crown on top of her head, signifying that they were all ready and prepared.

“But..How? Celestia was..” Twilight looked over to where Celestia’s body was and noticed it was missing. “Princess Celestia! Where is-"

A Royal golden armored hoof touched Twilights shoulder, causing her to turn around. To her surprise, she wasn’t disappointed. “Princess! You’re okay!”

Twilight fell into her teachers arms and hugged tight. She never wanted that feeling to come ever again, the feeling of her mentor falling before her eyes. The memory started to bring tears to the young mares eyes when Celestia spoke.

"Twilight Sparkle, I’m okay my student. First things first, use the Elements Of Harmony on Nightmare before it’s too late. Save my sister and your marefriend now!”

Twilight snapped out of her emotional state and stood up looking at Nightmare Moon. The dark mare had stopped shouting and was standing there shaking. Sparkle knew what she had to do,

“Come on girls, let’s do this!” Twilight regained some of her motivation as the six ponies created a circle around the mare in the moon.

“Black Snooty! You’re going down!” Pinkie Pie had let out some encouraging words as the Elements started to take effect.

The rainbow flowed from each element in harmony, soon reaching Twilight as she took one last look in Nightmares eyes.

Nightmare noticed this and with her voice changing, managed to pull one last trick. “Twi-light..It’s me, Luna! Pleas-e, I fought my way out! You-‘ll destroy me! I-love yo-u!”

Twilight’s mind tried to stay focused on the spell, she tried to finish her off. But those last words broke into her heart. The spell collapsed as the six ponies fell to the floor.

“What the hay happened Twilight! DON’T listen to her!” Rainbow Dash tried to talk sense into her egg headed friend.

Twilight however couldn’t respond, she just stood there in awe as she stared at Nightmare Moon.

“Twilight um please snap out of it, please..” Fluttershy tried to get her friends attention as well but nothing was replied.

Rarity walked right up to her frozen friend and slapped her across the face, “Get ahold of yourself darling! This monster is not Princess Luna, so get your act together and fight back with us! We need you dearest Twilight.”

Nightmare Moon saw her advantage slipping and decided to intervene, “Excuse me? Rarity is it? GO CRAWL IN A HOLE AND DISINTEGRATE!”

Nightmare put the white unicorn in her place before turning back to Twilight and walking closer till she was just above eye level. “Twilight, don’t you love me back? Your friends are trying to kill me, get rid of them and we can be together forever!”

The dark mare bent down and lowered her lips to Twilight's, softly caressing her face with her hoof when Twilight’s eyes bulged. She couldn’t take it, not with darkness trying to slip into her mouth.

Twilight pushed and backed away from Nightmare as she tried to catch her breath. “NO! You’re not Princess Luna! She wouldn’t yell at my friends like that! She wouldn’t demand love from me!”

Before Nightmare had a chance to respond, Twilight started shouting again. This time, pointing in direction.

“Kindness! Generosity! Honesty! Laughter! Loyalty! And last of all, The Element of Magic!”

With the last pony in place, the Elements started to take effect again. Creating the rainbow aura binding the ponies power as one. Twilight’s eyes lit up, and combining the elements to create one big wave of power shooting right down to Nightmare Moon.

“NO! This cannot be!” Nightmare was attacked head on by the rainbow wave, causing her to shrink and shrivel up into ash and broken armor on the hard floor.

Celestia walked over to the ash to see someone she missed dearly, her sister.

Luna looked up in shame and started to cry as her sister embraced her in a hug.”Sis-ter, I’m so terribly so-rry. It awoke from the evil magic I used to cure..Spike..”

Twilight and the gang had helped each other of the floor and headed over to see Luna’s fate when they saw her tears.

“Princess Luna, please don’t cry.” Twilight spoke from the crowd with a small smile, she wasn’t sure what was going to become of them, but at least Luna was safe.

Hearing Twilight’s words made Luna want to cry louder, “Twi-*hick* I’m sor-ry. I wouldn’t be*hick* surprised if you never wanted to see me again.”

The purple mare simply smiled and hugged Luna before responding, “In time Luna, in time.” She kissed the dark mare’s forehead before stepping aside.

Princess Celestia wasn’t sure how she was going to get Luna out of this one, she walked back and forth until an idea popped in her head.

“Princess Luna, what is your ideal punishment?” The Sun pony stood tall and wise as she looked down on her sister for answers.

Luna whiffed her ears back and looked away as she contemplated a punishment worthy for her. “Sister, I wish to have my magic taken away for a temporary time. Even though you destroyed the remains of Nightmare Moon (again) I don’t want this to ever happen again. I wish to have these ashes and armor burned wish magical fire and locked away forever. Last time this happened, I took back the ashes to gain power that I had lost. Now I can see that I no longer crave it. Everything I want is right here.”

Celestia gave a small smile before motioning her to go on with the punishment.

“Furthermore, I insist that my royal duties be suspended. Till thy highness gets back on her feet and forgiven. No special treatment of any pony kind, thus I insist that thou shall stay in Ponyville. If that request is alright by you Princess. I feel like I can do most good here on this land. Seeing as how Twilight Sparkle has done greatness here as well.”

The Princess thought about this, would it come back to bit her in the backside? “Princess Luna of the Night! You are forbidden from your powers from now on, until I deem you have been forgiven. I will arrange you to live here in Ponyville where you will stay in a rented home. During this stay I order you to find a job other than with these 6 ponies. You will use the paychecks you make to pay for your rent and food. Stripped of royalty means not a single drop of money from the castle will be used to help you. I will pay a months of rent and food for you, after that you are on your own. I hope this lesson will teach you something about life and its meaning.”

Celestia pulled her sister into a big hug, she deserved that much.

Luna hugged her sister tighter than ever before, she sure was going to miss her. “Sister, If thou does not have powers, then will you be raising the moon?”

The Sun pony spread her wings wide and cleared her throat before responding, “Yes dearest Luna, I will take full responsibility on the throne. Now it is time for me to go and inform Canterlot about the events that occurred today.”

The dark mare looked down in depression at those words, how would they treat her now? They never fully respected her as it is.

Her sister knowing her pain placed a hoof on her chin and smiled, “perhaps maybe I’ll just tell the people an accident occurred out of your control and that it will never happen again. I shall think of something in your behalf. As long as your stay here helps teach you some lessons. I want a letter from you once every few weeks. I will set up your living arrangements today and send them to you through Spike. Goodbye little sister, I love you. ”

The Princess gave her sister one last hug before turning to the six ponies that keep saving her butt.

“I hope you girls help Luna on her way and teach her a lesson or two about friendship.” Celestia winks at the gang before heading out the door and taking off into the sky.

The gang stares out the door for quite some time before somepony broke the silence.

“Well Luna, I suppose we should fix my house” Twilight gave her a genuine smile pointing to the giant hole.

“Of course Twilight Sparkle, and thank you for being so kind.” Luna walked up to the door before she realized a wall coming right at her.

“What is this trickery?” She jumped back as the hold in the wall got bonded together by magic.

Twilight and the gang stood in confusion when a note appeared from the wall and fell to the floor. She levitated the letter in front of her and noticed something fell out.

“Dearest Twilight Sparkle,
It’s the least I can do to help you my faithful student. Here is the address to Luna’s apartment and a key, Keep me in the loop about everything Twilight, She is my heart. I hope you can teach her all that you know on friendship.”
Love:

Princess Celestia.

“ATTACK!”

Twilight heard those words and immediately turned around in panic to see Pinkie Pie tackle Luna and start to tickle her.

“Hahaha! Please stop Miss Pinkie! Hahaha!” Luna couldn’t stop laughing as the pink menace tortured her.

AppleJack was about to pull Pinkie off when she saw Luna turn the tables. Now it has seemed they’re in a tickling war.

“Um anypony else think we got some weird friends?” AJ’s comment made everypony laugh together.

Twilight stepped next to Luna and helped her up before giving her a small kiss on the cheek. Even after all that happened, she couldn’t take her eyes off the dark mare. “That was for..good luck”

The feeling on her cheek made Luna blush instantly and almost fall over in happiness when the rest of the gang laughed harder.

The next few days were going to be interesting, but nothing Twilight felt she couldn’t handle.

Author's Note:

Please feel free to comment, I wish to know what you guys think! Thank you
~RamenNInja