• Published 26th Sep 2011
  • 7,259 Views, 95 Comments

Sadness + Kindness - Brazilian Brony



Luna wants to find a pony that actually likes her beautiful night

  • ...
6
 95
 7,259

Chapter 2

“Where do I start?” Luna wondered, she had barely got out of the castle and she was already whirling around in her mind, where should she start? Phillydeplhia? Apleloosa? She grunted. “Where do I begin searching?” she said it with frustration in her voice. She saw a little city a little while away, although she could barely see it, because it has many clouds on the way. “Well… Winter is coming; I just hope it doesn’t come up now.” she thought to herself. “I guess I should go to Ponyville first, since that’s where that pink pony threw that awesome party for me…” she smiled. “I did enjoy that party, that pink pony sure knows how to throw a party.” She giggled and looked up smiling “My first adventure… I hope it goes well…” she said It, worry in her voice. But she couldn’t care less, she was having fun, when she was a filly she always wanted to go on a big adventure, sadly it never happened, but it’s happening now, she had a reason to smile, and it’s now. “Can’t have fun if I stay stuck in here.” She said to herself and laughed.
_________________________________________


“Oh, Luna… I hope you find somepony who really enjoys your night…” Celestia spoke to herself and sighed. “It hurts me to see you so sad… I don’t want you to leave again… I… don’t want to lose you… not again…” being away from her little sister for a thousand years was so painful to her, she wanted to see her sister happy, Celestia smiled to herself. “I’m sure she’ll find somepony.” She laid her head in the pillow. ”I love you.” she closed her eyes and began to try to sleep. For the first time in a thousand years she felt that everything was alright, she smiled again and looked at the painting on the wall. It was she, Luna and Philomena together. “Luna was smiling and Celestia was just behind smiling warmly, Philomena was on her back preening herself. Inside her heart she could feel happiness, her little sister was enjoying her own night, she never saw her sister that happy, somehow, she knew it was just the beginning, she smiled and began to drift off to sleep.


_________________________________________

“Now, now, Angel bunny, it’s past your bedtime.” said a soft and calm voice. It was so calm that Angel wanted more and more to sleep, that voice was just so serene and peaceful… he enjoyed having a owner like that, he felt safe, he dug himself into the pink mane of his owner, and began to look to the sky with her, doing a pose of serious bunny. Fluttershy only giggled, he looked cute when serious. “Sorry but you are so cute.” She said as she kissed him on the head.

The rabbit simply stood there with an angry look on his face.

“Angel, you don’t have to stay awake just because of me. It’s too late, and it’s cold out here, I don’t want you to get a cold or something.” Fluttershy said with sorrow in her voice. “Why don’t you go inside? Your bed is so warm, and I’m cold… please?” she asked gently, she was concerned about her bunny, she found him hurt close to her house when she was filly, he was abandoned by his parents, he was hurt, she had to make something to help him, he was the first animal she ever taken care off. “Angel… you know I love you and I wish you the best, if you stay here in the cold you’ll get sick.” She said with a sad tone. Sure she enjoyed taking care of animals and her little bunny, but she couldn’t take care of a animal if the same sickened itself on purpose or for silly reasons, still, Angel was like a son to Fluttershy, she would do everything for him, Mother’s love cannot be explained, she loved to take care of an animal in need, she took a short sigh and began to look to the sky with a sad look, for her, something was missing, she didn’t know what exactly it was, she’d really wanted to know what.

The rabbit stayed by her side. He didn’t want to leave her. He knew she had been sad the past few days, he couldn’t stand to see his owner in this state for two reasons; One: it hurts his little heart when he sees her in a bad mood; Two: He has to eat, when she is sad she forgets to feed him and the other animals. The most importantl thing is, why was she sad like that? She was so peaceful those days, but suddenly… all he saw was her crying near the cottage, she was hurt, but he didn’t care, he had to bring her home and see if she was okay. It all happened so fast, his tiny arms had still been tired of dragging her back home, she was almost unconscious, something hit his tiny heart like a needle, he hated to see his owner crying. But he would find out what happened, soon or later he’ll… just… too tired… soft mane… Angel let out a soft yawn and fainted to his sleep.

“Oh, Angel… everything is so hard for me.” Fluttershy sighed, she was feeling sad since… no, she couldn’t think about that again, she never expected to see him again, she never expected him to do that… with her… she sighed again, she was feeling sadder than ever. ”I thought having friends would make it easier. I love them and I love being around them whenever I can, but…” Fluttershy sighed. She should have brought them with her… sure she was shy, but still, she had friends that cared about her, Rarity… Applejack, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, she smiled to herself, she really did have a good time with them, and she’ll have more, she looked down to the grass before her hooves and sighed “But… they can’t stay with me all the time…” Fluttershy looked down. She needed to open herself, but at the same time she didn’t want to upset her friends, they were so happy, she didn’t want to spoil things for them, and besides, they looked so happy… she could talk to Rarity… but she was so, so happy that her business was growing up the sky, she felt happy for her, but that… incident, she can’t forgot it, it was awful, she needed to speak with somepony, of course she had all her animals who loved her, but it was not the same thing, she needed to speak with somepony, she needed help and advice, she needed to open herself, but who? She sighed and looked down to see if her bunny was still awake. “Angel?” She couldn't see him, she was about to panic, but she heard a snore.

Angel had fallen asleep, He looked so peaceful, and he was smiling, Fluttershy’s mane was so soft and sweet, that Angel couldn’t resist but fall asleep; he was dreaming about the first day they met, he was afraid; he was all alone, he was lucky that Fluttershy found him; he always wanted the best for her since that day. He guessed that his name was Angel because she thought he was an Angel to her, well… who knows?

Fluttershy took a look in her mane and saw Angel sleeping calmly, he was smiling, she found it so cute, it was rare to see him smile, she was like a mother to him, and he was like a son to her, Angel is a smart bunny, it’s good to have some help with the animals sometimes, but sometimes she thought that he is just too smart. He’s a such a bad bunny with the other ponies… she again saw him sleeping while smiling, she gave him a soft nuzzle in his ears “My favorite sleepy head” she said and gave him a warm smile and pulled him gently to her side carefully to nott wake him up. “Sweet dreams, Angel.” She said with a soft voice, she heard another yawn from him, she just smiled to herself.

Fluttershy began to look to the beautiful night, she always thought the night was just too beautiful, and she’d never wanted to waste it. Every night since she was a filly she stared at the black sky filled with the most beautiful stars, and the big moon in the bottom, just waiting for a hope, for an answer, to find somepony who really understands her, the night sky was just beautiful, since she was a filly she expected a good soul to aid her. That’s what she always wished to the night, she hoped she could be happy again, she knew she felt guilty for saying that, she was happy in front of her friends, but she was, but… most of the time, she didn’t feel that way, she only felt sadness, she wanted to have a normal life, but her shy behavior just made it hard to be realized, she just wanted to be normal like everypony, but she quite loved her life, it was simple and calm, she felt good surrounded by animals, but it was not the same thing as being together with other ponies, sometimes she missed her friends, but she can’t stay with them every time. Fluttershy sighed. “What am I going to do?” she frowned.

_________________________________________

“This is harder than I imagined… It can’t be THAT hard! There must be somepony who enjoys my night!” Luna thought to herself while she flew over ponyville, she was willing to find a pony that actually enjoyed her nights, she wasn’t thinking about the ponies who use to be in parties all night long and get wasted, she was thinking about the ponies who really enjoyed her nights, Luna sighed. “I have to find a pony that enjoys my night…” she frowned, she was impatient, but she was enjoying the flight, she hadn’t flew for a long time, it’s good to stretch the wings sometimes, but she was most focused on finding an awake pony, she didn’t want to give up, not now. Luna flew all over Ponyville. She didn’t see anypony awake and that made her sad. She thought nopony enjoyed her nights… but she was willing to continue searching. But again she found nopony awake… an image began to pass in her mind, it was the time when the elements of harmony defeated and freed her from Nightmare Moon, she smiled. ”I am so grateful to them… and she began to think again. “I KNOW!” she exclaimed happily. “I KNOW! I’ll see if the Elements of Harmony are awake, maybe if they are awake I could t-“ Luna stopped. “Nonononono I don’t have to show myself, where was I? Ah yes. Celly and I always read her student’s reports!” She giggled about how fun it was and her sister’s student's crazy adventures. Back to looking, she knew it was not going to be that easy, but it was going to be a long night anyway… she didn’t want to waste time.

”Hm… Tia told me she owns a Library at the center of Ponyville… she began to fly through the little city searching for the library, soon, an image began to appear, it was a big tree with a book symbol in the door, yup, it was the Library. Luna flew to the library and looked in the window. She saw a lavender unicorn pony sleeping at a big bed with a book on her face. Luna laughed softly as she saw the scene, next to her has a baby dragon sleeping in a basket; he was holding a picture of a white unicorn pony with a beautiful blue mane. She smiled. “Better get going…” she said with a low voice, Luna began to think to herself. ”I Know I already saw that white unicorn… but where?” Luna facehoofed ”She is the element of Generosity! Tia told me she is a fashionista, so… let’s see if a found her place.”

Luna saw a big building with some blue decorations, it was in honor of the winter coming up, but it was too early to commemorate such a thing. Well it was time to go to Carrousel Boutique. Luna flew close to the window, she again began to spy into the window and saw a cat sleeping in a basket. She flew to another window, she looked inside curiously, it was a big place, inside the boutique were creepy mannequins, and a lot of fabric on the floor, she flew to the top window and saw two white ponies hugging each other. One was wearing a pink robe. And the little one was hearing a red shirt with a blue colt foal symbol, she couldn’t help but smile. “They must be sisters.” She guessed. She sighed again and put a warm smile in her face “Reminds me of Celly and I when we were younger.” She began to take flight once again.

“If I remember correctly, that party the pink pony made for me was in a bakery, oh I remember the cupcakes…” she thought to herself smiling then shook her head. ”No. no time for eating. If… if she is awake maybe she’ll make some for me…” she smiled and began to lick her lips, she was hungry, she barely ate anything, she felt a little bad for not eating anything since she returned to Equestria, her sister tried to convince her to eat, but she denied. “I could eat something…” she stopped and closed her mouth with her hoofs. ”Shut up, loudmouth… and besides I don’t have to show myself…”

Luna began to fly towards Sugarcube Corner, she flew to the next window and saw two grown-up ponies sleeping together, they must be her parents, Luna flew close to another window and began to spy. She saw a baby crocodile sleeping close to her in the bed, he was so cute, next to him on a bed, was a pink pony sleeping, fitfully kicking the air. “She must be having a nightmare.”she thought.

Luna began to fly to a cloud near the shop, but saw that a Pegasus with multi-colored mane was already sleeping on it, she seemed happy, she was smiling in the cloud giving little punches in the air.

“Wonderbolts… yeah!... leave it to us, we’ll save Equestria…” the rainbow-haired pony was saying in her sleep, she must be fighting a villain or something like that.

“Well… I used to dream about those kinds of things too…” Luna chuckled. “If she defeats the evil pony we should let Celestia know so we can make her a good honor to her services.” Luna smiled and saw a cart with some apples inside it. Apples… apples… APPLES! There was a pony with weapons on its flanks, she knew that ponyville had a place filled with apples, and home of the Element of Honesty.

Now Luna began to fly to Sweet Apple Acres, it was in the end of the city but not too far.

She began to spy through the window but didn’t see anypony there, she flew to another window and saw an big red Earth pony sleeping in a big bed with his little sister, she didn’t have a cutie mark yet, soon she was about to get hers. She flew to another window and saw an old mare sleeping and snoring out loud. ”That’s not the element of Honesty.” Luna frowned. She looked back at the window but the element of honesty was not there, but she saw her reflex in the window, and close to her was a tree, it had a few buckets close to the Tree’s feet, and a particular Earth Pony sleeping under it, with her hat covering its face and snoring softly. ”Poor pony, she must had been working so hard…” Luna didn’t want to wake her up, and began to fly out of Sweet Apple Acres. She stopped in the nearest cloud and began to think. “Now… where does the last pony live? My sister told me she loved to take care of animals…” She began to think aloud. “Well, taking care of animals… Of course! The outskirts of Ponyville! Most of the animals live close to the Everfree Forest!” Luna exclaimed happily. “Well… I hope SHE’S awake…” Luna sighed.