• Published 26th Sep 2011
  • 7,259 Views, 95 Comments

Sadness + Kindness - Brazilian Brony



Luna wants to find a pony that actually likes her beautiful night

  • ...
6
 95
 7,259

Chapter 10

Fluttershy slowly began to open her eyes, she wasn’t in her cottage, she could feel the place was familiar, she got up from the bed and looked around her, the room was dark, but she could see some little stars decorating it, the bedroom she was in was indeed big, it gave her some peace, it was better than hers, but still, she didn’t knew where she was.

The door slowly began to open, outside the room was very dark, Fluttershy looked out the window and it was still dark, she looked again through the door and saw Luna walking by.

“Morning sleepy head.” Luna giggled at seeing the sight of Fluttershy on her bed. “You fell asleep on our little flight, and when we arrived I put you on my bed so you could get some rest, I… didn’t want to wake you up.” She smiled sheepishly.

“Oh, that was nothing, I guess I should try to stay awake, but something made me sleepy, I… don’t know what it was.” She replied. “Sorry for that, I hope that didn’t upset you.” She hid herself behind her mane.

“It’s fine, Everypony should get some rest, right?” she replied. “What time is it? I think I overslept…” she said embarrassed.

Luna giggled at seeing Fluttershy like that, she found it cute. She began to walk close to Fluttershy and sat next to her on her bed. “Well… it’s almost 9PM… as I said… I didn’t want to wake you up, you looked so peaceful in your sleep that I didn’t want to interrupt” she said with a warm smile.

“Thank you, Princess.” She replied sheepishly. “I-I mean…” she was about to reply, but Luna interrupted her.

“It’s okay, I myself forgot some things, just like old Celly.” She giggled.

“I heard that, Luna.” A bigger figure entered the room; it was the Goddess of the Sun, nopony more than Princess Celestia. “and in addition, I’m not old, and I see you bought your friend here.” She smiled warmly. “Hello Fluttershy!” she said happily, “I guess I don’t need an introduction, do I?” she laughed warmly.

“Oh Celly, I forgot how funny you are.” Luna replied with a deadpan.

“Alright, alright, I’ll leave now, if you need me, I’ll be outside.” Celestia replied and gave a wink to Luna.

As Celestia stepped away from the door, Luna stared blankly at the door. ”What just happened?” she thought to herself. “So… Fluttershy, do you want anything to eat? You didn’t eat anything since morning.” She spoke with a tone of concern in her voice. “You must be starving…” she completed her sentence.

“It’s okay… I’m not hungry, besides I don’t want to bother you…” Fluttershy spoke and suddenly her stomach growled. She was too embarrassed to show herself now, she covered her face with both hooves. “I-I guess I am a little hungry…” she replied quietly.

Luna smiled and hugged Fluttershy. “Come on, Dinner is almost ready, I’m sure you’ll like it, and when we’ll be done with our little meal, we can talk, then tomorrow you’ll see the animals, it’s that okay?” she said and smiled to Fluttershy

Pink tints appeared on Fluttershy’s cheeks, she didn’t know Luna would be so nice to her, nopony was that nice to her. “O-Okay, tomorrow morning? And uh…” she paused and looked to Luna’s bed. “Where'll I sleep?” she asked with a shy tone.

Luna put a hoof in her chin and began to think. “I know!” she said happily with a big smile. “Fluttershy?” she asked still smiling, but softer.

“Um, yes Luna?” she replied sheepishly

“Have you ever had a Slumber Party?” she asked happily

“Um… I don’t think so… I…” she was quickly interrupted by Luna hugging her, Luna was very strong, but somehow, Fluttershy always enjoyed her hug, it was warm, and she felt safe when Luna hugged her.

“Want to have your first slumber party?” Luna asked jumping around the room like a little filly, suddenly she stopped when she realized what she was doing. “S-Sorry… I guess I’m little excited about this…” she said smiling sheepishly.

Fluttershy giggled, it was one of the cutest things she ever saw in her life, also, having her first slumber party would be fun, she remembered how Twilight invited her to have one, but she was too busy and had to take care of her animals, she saw Luna smiling to her, her smile was so warm and inviting that she couldn’t say ‘no’ to her. “Well… it might be fun… so… yes, I would love to.” She said smiling sheepishly.

“YAY!” Luna cheered and hugged Fluttershy again. “me and Celly always have slumber parties, it was so much fun! We did a lot of things like, stories, making make-ups, and pillow fights, I assure you it’s gonna be fun, I promise” she said and released Fluttershy from the hug.

Fluttershy smiled and looked down and blushed. “Yes, I can’t wait.” She replied honestly, she really wanted to spend more time with Luna, somehow to Fluttershy, this was being just the beginning of a great friendship.

“So…” Fluttershy began talking trying to find a subject to talk about.

“So…” Luna said trying to help. “What you want to do?” she asked.

“Um… I dunno… what you want to do?” she asked back to Luna.

“Wanna see the castle? I’m sure you’ll like it.” She smiled warmly to Fluttershy.

“S-Sure, that would be lovely.” She replied smiling.

“I’m sure it will. Here, let’s walk for a little, shall we?” she smiled happily;

The two friends were walking through the castle, it had a lot of guards, all of them were serious “You’ll love the castle, it has a lot of cool things, even when I left for a… millennium…” Luna paused and took a breath “things haven’t changed one bit.” She finished.

“Are you okay, Luna?” Fluttershy asked concerned, she didn’t enjoy seeing Luna like this. “I…” her voice trailed off.

“Yes?”

“I… don’t like seeing you sad…” she said as she looked down.

“Oh… it’s okay, I’m not sad, I’m just-“

“It’s okay, I think I know how you feel… So… Let’s take a look at the Castle?” she smiled weakly.

“Okay, I want to show you something, too.” Luna smiled. “Let’s go to the Roof?” she asked with a sheepish smile this time.

“I would love to.” She replied.

___________________________________________

The 5 friends were at the Library, Spike had just gone to sleep, it was nightfall, and he had to get his sleep, plus he couldn’t take all these girly conversations, he just wanted some peace.

“So Twilight, what do you think is going on with Luna and Fluttershy? I’m a bit curious about it.” Rainbow Dash asked Twilight.

“I wish I knew, Rainbow, but Fluttershy didn’t say a thing to me, Rarity, do you know what’s going on?” Twilight asked

“I already told you, they are just spending some time together, is that a crime to you?” Rarity replied with some anger in her voice.

“Hold on, Rarity.” Applejack interrupted. “Ah think Twilight is just curious ‘bout this whole thing, to be fair, ah'd say this is kinda strange don’t ya think?” she asked.

“Well… if you put it that way…” Rarity put a hoof on her chin. “Fluttershy was a bit out of her element those days…” she finished

“What do you mean?” Twilight asked

“She meant that Fluttershy is not acting like ‘herself’ “ Applejack said.

“Why? How’s she acting then?” Rainbow Dash asked frustratedly. “I've known her for like… forever, and yes, I know she’s not being herself, if Luna is trying to do something with Fluttershy I swear that I’ll-“ Applejack quickly interrupted her.

“Hold on there, Ah’m sure that Luna would never do anything to Fluttershy. Ya really have to stop thinkin’ that she’s evil or somethin’ Rainbow.” She finished.

“Alright…” Rainbow Dash replied.

“So, Rarity… How Fluttershy’s behavior? You’re the only one who talked with her.” Twilight said.

“Yes dear, I think we should not be alarmed, I think we should be happy for her.” Rarity replied to Twilight.

“So… she’s not afraid, or frightened of anything? How’s she acting?” Rainbow Dash asked impatiently.

“She’s happy.” Rarity said smiling warmly.

“WE SHOULD MAKE A PARTY FOR IT!” Pinkie Pie began to bounce happily. “Really guys, our friend is happy, I think she needs a party, Huh? Huh? Huh?” Pinkie asked happily.

“I don’t think Fluttershy would like to have a party about that.” Twilight replied with confusion on her face. “you know that she’s timid, and throwing a party about her being happy is just… odd.” She said.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right… I can’t wait to give her a big hug, I already miss her!” Pinkie said.

“Me too, sugarcube, but ah guess we can wait till she gets back, huh?” Applejack replied.

“Indeedy!”

“But there’s only one thing…” Rarity said.

Pinkie Pie stopped bouncing. “What is it?” she asked.

“Yeah, say it!” Rainbow Dash followed Pinkie.

“She’s TOO happy, I mean, I've never seen her like that, have you Rainbow Dash?” Rarity asked.

“Well… the only time I saw her really happy was when I won the Best Young Flyers competition…” she replied. “Is she happier than that day? I’ve not seen her screaming and jumping.” Rainbow Dash joked.

“Ah guess we have enough Pinkie Pie.” Applejack laughed.

“Well… I guess I can say she’s happier than that, I can see that she’s happy, but, she’s happy inside, you know what I mean?” Rarity asked expecting a answer.

“Like… when you are too happy, that you don’t want to scream to the world that you are?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Yes dear, I guess she likes…” Rarity paused for a moment.

“Likes what?” Twilight asked impatiently.

“I think she likes Luna.” She finished.

“Well, duh! She’s her friend, of course she would like Luna! I mean, I like everypony, and I’m sure Fluttershy likes everypony too, because she’s a nice pony, and she’s the element of Kindness and mhpf hmpf!” Appejack put an Apple in Pinkie’s mouth.

“Rarity?” she asked.

“What I’m trying to say, is that Fluttershy like likes Luna, understand?”

Pinkie Pie eyes widened and swallowed the Apple.

“Pinkie?” Twilight asked

“GUYS, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? FLUTTERSHY IS IN LOVE! WE SHOULD LIKE, REALLY MAKE A P-“ Applejack put another Apple in Pinkie’s mouth

“Fluttershy, in love?” Rainbow dash began to laugh, but stopped, her 4 friends were staring angrily to her. “Um… Sorry. But… she never said anything about love to me…” she said.

“Well, ah guess it’s because she didn’t ever like anypony…” Applejack said.

“Exactly.” Rarity said. “I think we should leave Fluttershy a little time alone with Luna, who agrees?”

“If it’s for Fluttershy’s sake… You can count on me!” Applejack placed a hoof on top of Rarity’s.

“Well, I think this would be nice for Fluttershy, I’m in too!” Twilight placed her hoof.

“Element of Loyalty, guys.” Rainbow Dash said as she placed her hoof.

“hphf! hphf!” she ‘said’ as she placed her hoof.