• Published 19th Mar 2013
  • 378 Views, 4 Comments

The Quest for Inner Peace - InnerWisdom



I InnerWisdom take my friends and the readers on an adventure to find their true sign of Inner Peace

  • ...
14
 4
 378

Chapter IV: The Journey- Day one

Rocket and Peachy Keen started chasing down Tick Tock. They caught him just in time too. When they returned to the main path, I looked at everyone and said "Do we have everyone, Good!, (Pulls out maps) So it looks like we have to follow this trail for about 3 miles, then we will make camp, and in the morning we will go another 4 miles, and then afterwards we look for this symbol (shows the symbol of Knowledge) and then find the chest."

We started our Journey into the Dark Everfree Forest. After just 35 minutes of walking, Tick Tock said "I'm tired, thirsty, and hungry. . .did anyone bring Red Pony with them?" Then I said "You do not need anymore Red Pony. . .the last thing you need is to be energetic." twilight and the group look at me and ask "What's Red Pony?" I spent a few moments explaining red Pony as such "It's an experimental potion that gives earth ponies and unicorns, Wings! I also have another version that gives ponies magic powers. My most successful version is the one that freezes anypony that drinks it."

We continued on the path when we heard something big, scary, and monstrous coming towards us. Fluttershy ran and hid in a bush. Twilight, rainbow dash, and I started preparing for battle. Rocket, Peachy, and Tick Tock prepared for the battle.Then a group of Dwinglings (Big and tall creatures that are twice as tough as Dragons) appeared and started attacking the group.

Twilight, and Rainbow Dash couldn't find any weak point and said "There too strong, We can't stop them." I then grabbed from my bag a 16 ounce can of Red Pony. I then ran over to tick Tock and said "Drink this, and when you're-awake, I need you to Rock n Roll." Tick Tock drank the Red Pony, he fell onto the ground, fell asleep, and when he fell asleep I was rudely yelled at by the ponies who all said "Why did he fall asleep, we need more help."

Then all of a sudden a big glow of light illuminated the forest and when it cleared Tick Tock, who had wings, looked up at the Dwinglings and said "It's time to get Brutal. . .(Lets out a deep yelp) YEEEEAAAAAH."

He takes off from the ground and starts beating up the Dwinglings and after the Dwinglings are defeated he looks at us and says "Can I keep the Wings, I like being able to fly." After he says that, I looked at him and started counting down. . ."5, 4, 3, 2, ( before I even got to one he started begging)." He begins by saying "Please let me keep the wings, this is the coolest thing ever." I then say "1," and he loses his wings. He then looks at me and says “So you did have Red Pony, Can I have another.” All of us look at him and ask “Why are you so addicted to Red Pony, and What causes it to make these changes.” I look at the ponies and say “The main ingredient in Red Pony is Crystal Sugar, and the main magical ingredient is Paurine which is an extremely magical crystal extract that allows me to bend it and create different blends.” Tick Tock looks at me and says “I think i’m addicted to it because it makes me so warm and cuddly on the inside, it’s the only drink that takes the metal from within and turns it into fun and happiness.”

We then continued to the campsite where we started setting up. When the tent and fire were made, my friends and the others sat around the fire while I went and climbed onto a branch and started meditating. I could only think about the Wise advice I had given my friends. I opened my eyes and realized two things: 1) I was upside down in the tree and 2) Rainbow Dash was on the branch next to me. I panicked for a second but of course I didn't show it.

She asked “Why are you upside down? Are you trying to sleep?” I looked at her and said “I am becoming one with myself by meditating and by focusing on inner peace.” (With a very vague look on her face) She said “So how can one find inner peace within themselves, Do we hang upside down in a tree? What does it require?” I looked at her and said “Patience, Focus, and the will to concentrate, these are what is required to find inner peace. I will teach you everything I know but I need you to know that once you find inner peace you will not feel any different.” We shook hooves on it and then returned to the campfire.

When we got to the Campfire, everyone looked at us and asked “Everything O.K.?” and we both shook our heads and sat down. They then asked me to tell a story.

I started by saying “They say that something else lives in these woods, something so evil and frightening that even the Dwindlings run in fear. . .They call him Maximus. He has been said to have the abilities to turn invisible, turn anyone he touches evil, and cause the most utter destruction amongst the ponies of Equestria. (There’s an ominous sound from the bushes) There have been reports of him being sighted near these parts but by the time you see him. . .you are either dead or turned evil.” Tick Tock shrieks and says “HE’S BEHIND YOU!” and when I turned around I saw what appeared to be someone wearing a sleeping bag with eyes drawn on it. I pulled the sleeping bag off to reveal Peachy Keen who just started laughing at Tick Tock. I then look at her and say “You think this is funny, he really does exist, and the worst thing is (puts a flashlight up to my face) he could be amongst us. . .Well Good Night everypony.” We all went into our tents and fell asleep. Little did we know we were being watched.