• Published 19th Mar 2013
  • 378 Views, 4 Comments

The Quest for Inner Peace - InnerWisdom



I InnerWisdom take my friends and the readers on an adventure to find their true sign of Inner Peace

  • ...
14
 4
 378

Chapter III: The Confrontation

After Rainbow Dash and I started searching the mansion for the ponies. I came to a revelation, I thought deep and hard discovering something about each pony that will help us find them.

What I knew was that Pinkie Pie had to be in either the Kitchen or the Balloon room. Rarity had to be in my Costume Design Shop. Fluttershy was in the Nature Room. Applejack had to be in the Lasso Room. Twilight, though I was unsure of. She could've been in my study or trying to find secrets in the mansion.

My friends, though they were trying to explore my mansion. . .I knew they were in a special room each developed to occupy them in order for me to find them. Rocket Sky had to be in the Writer's room. Peachy Keen had to be in the Cutie Mark study room. Tick Tock obviously went to the music chamber which had been right next to the experimental potion room.

Rainbow Dash and I split up. She went and gathered her friends while I went and gatherend my friends. I walked into the Writer's Room. The Writer's Room is a room where I create stories that give hope and joy to ponies around equestria. I found rocket reading several of my stories including "Don't hate yourself, Love and Tolerate instead," he also read "Stop hitting yourself, Start caring for yourself," and finally my most successful story "Share, Love, and Accept."

After he realized i was there he said "You have some interesting stories, some of which are inspiring, others are a little bit confusing." I then responded with "In order to understand any confusing story, you, the reader, must focus on its importance to your life."

We left and walked into the Cutie Mark Study Room where Peachy Keen was reading up on all the cutie marks that have ever been seen. She saw us standing there and said "Look, I love all these colors, and symbols. I think I will create my own. Ooh, look at this one," before she could continue Rocket interrupted her by saying "We need to get tick Tock and then get ready for the quest.

They walked into the Music Chamber and couldn't find Tick Tock until he fell from the ceiling. "That was Awesome," tick tock says. . .as soon as he stood up, everyone including I saw that he had wings!

"How did you get wings?" says Rocket and Peachy. "Let me guess you drank that can of Red Pony over there. Then afterwards you grew wings and decided to fly." "Yep" says Tick Tock. "It should ware off in about 5 seconds, 4, 3, 2, 1," the wings disappeared and he fell again.

We headed back to the main lobby to find five of the mane six staring at me. "Twilight wants to see you in the study," says Rainbow Dash.

I walked into my study, shut the door behind me, then when I turned around I saw Princess Twilight Sparkle staring me down.

"Sit down," says Twilight, "Explain, in detail, how I can trust that you know that this Element of Knowledge exists!"

I grabbed a book from a shelf and then said "Well, in order for me to do that I have to do a few things, including; showing you some documents from the room of secrets, this book, and the map of Canterlot."

"Fine, grab whatever you need, then prove that my friends and I really need to believe you," says Twilight.

I went to the room of Secrets and grabbed several maps and a very old book and then returned to the study.

"This book, describes the six elements of Harmony. It also describes four other elements of Harmony that have yet to be discovered. These elements are known as the elements of Knowledge, courage, drama, and care. With this in mind (Pulls out the maps) these maps show the location for each of these mysterious elements. These maps come from the secret Temple beneath Canterlot," says I

"Wait, You went to the secret Temple and stole these maps!," says Twilight.

"Borrowed! Until I no longer need them. I also found several books that have taught me how to make portals and potions that will allow me to create peace amongst the Ponies of Equestria," says I.

She then took a deep and thorough look of all the information in front of her. She looked back at me and said "Wisdom, we have a Journey and a Quest to complete. A journey for Knowledge, and a Quest for Inner Peace. I hope these maps and that book lead us to the Elements. . .if they don't then I hope you can move on."

We grabbed our gear and started for the Roof of the Mansion. When we reached the roof, I looked at my friends and showed them a catapult and said “We have a few options of transportation but since Rocket, Twilight, Rainbow, Fluttershy, and I are carrying all the gear then those who can’t fly will use this catapult. Here's how it works: You put on this Parachute, you climb into the bowl, you keep your hooves together, and then when it launches you. . .pull the cord on your left. Do not pull the cord on your right for it shall release a floatation device. when you land on the ground you should realize that you are outside the Dark Everfree Forest. We will be there shortly so don’t enter the forest until then. I stayed behind to monitor the launches while the other Pegasi took off for the Dark Everfree Forest.

Peachy Keen climbed aboard and before she took off I told her “O.K. here’s what you do before you pull the cord. . .Scream, Pray, Look at the cord at your left, Activate parachute, Touchdown.” She looked at me and said “Wait doesn’t that spell SPLAT!” and before I could answer him I pulled the lever. After several successful launches it was Tick Tocks turn. . .I gave him the same talk and when I launched him. . .He pulled the cord on the right, activating his floatation device, and when he fell through the clouds he was lucky enough to land in a river bed nearby.

Author's Note:

Please let me know what you like and dont like. Also please let me know what needs improvement if any at all!