• Published 21st Mar 2013
  • 1,676 Views, 12 Comments

The Elements of Harm-ony - Chris-Cross13



Christian gets hit with magic rainbow and then weird stuff happens. Hey, good thing people don't read this. Otherwise it would be a waste of time.

  • ...
17
 12
 1,676

Curing Bordom

"UGH! TWITLIGHT! I'M BOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR..."

"Christian, please stop." Twilight asked as she was reading.

"RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE...Fine." Christain and The Six were lounging around Twilight's house as usual.

"Christian is right though Twi." AJ said, flipping through a bunch of random books about farming.

"Yea, today is so...bland." Rarity said, lying on the floor and blowing her hair out of the way of her face.

"Welp, if you girls got any ideas, i'm all ears." Christian said, lying back on the wooden floor with a flop.

Pinkie jumped up and started waving a forehoof around. "OH! OH! OH! ME! ME! I'VE GOT AN IDEA!"

"Alright, alright Pinkie. Will you stop acting like you need to desperately use the restroom if we use your idea?" Vague asked.

"Doubt it." Dash finished, lounging next to Vague.

"Christian can use Twilight for target practice for those new darts!" Pinkie shouted.

"Sounds good to me!" Christian jumped right at the idea.

"WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! I don't like this idea at all!" Twilight pouted. She hated being used as a target. It was getting harder to sit down.

"To be fair Christian, you have used Twi as a target way too much lately." Fluttershy said with a squeak.

Christian sighed. "Alright fine...We'll use Rarity! "

Rarity gasped in horror. "I beg your pardon?! No you shall not! And nothing is going to..." Rarity froze up like an internet video on a really bad connection.

"What the?" AJ tapped on her friend and she fell over, still in the same disgruntled position she was in.

"What happened to Rarity?" Twilight said as she poked Rarity's body.

"I'm testing out some new darts Zecora gave me for my crossbow. They're supposed to be paralysis darts." Chris said.

"Well, it looks like they're working." Dash said. "Rarity, are you ok?"

Rarity's response was too jumbled by the garbling of her saliva.

"She'll be fine, it'll wear off in a few seconds." Chris said as he sat back down. "Great, now I'm bored again.'

Suddenly Vague jumped at an idea. "Oh! Twilight! Can you show me the Elements of Harmony in action? I've seen it on the show but in real life, it should look AWESOME!" Vague gave Twilight puppy dog eyes and started begging like a chihuahua in front of a churro stand. Twilight sighs.

"Alright fine, as soon as Rarity is better."

"YES! YOU'RE THE BEST!" Vague hugs Twilight affectionately. Twilight blushes, her face turning a bright crimson. She's always wanted to be with a stallion, even if he was partially human! Dash stomps toward Twilight angrily.

"Alright Vague, let's go do some flying exercises!" she yells as she forcefully grabs Vague by his wing and drags him outside. Rarity finally gets up from her paralysis, a little light headed.

"So what are we doing?" she asks, while trying to gain control of her legs.

"I'll explain on the way. Christian if you don't mind, get the elements out of that case please." Twilight heads to the door. "Let's go get Vague back from Dash. Jealous little pegesi."

Christian looks around the library. "Uhh, Twitlight I don't see any elements. All I see are a bunch of stupid looking necklaces and a tiara in a display...Oh yea, right." Christian opens the case, grabs the elements, and runs out of Twilight's house.

"DASH! VAGUE!" AJ yells up at a nearby group of clouds.

"What's up AJ?" Dash asks.

"Dash, we're going to show Vague the Elements of Harmony, get down here!"

"Fine, but only if Twilight stays away from him!" Dash and Vague flutter down from the group of clouds just as Christian brings the elements.

"Here are the Elements of Whatever." Christian gives them to Twilight. "Now if you don't mind, i'm going to go relax and be bored by that tree over there. This whole "elements" thing is really my style. Have fun shooting rainbows at things." Christian walks over to the nearby tree and starts napping.

"Pfft, nothing can interest him." Twilight says

"You ready Vague?" Pinkie asks excitingly. "We rarely use these things!"

"You bet! This will rule!" Vague sits down and looks up at The Six of them with eagerness. He was about to see the most amazing and most powerful power in his life!

"Just keep your eyes on the prize." Dash points herself. Vague chuckles lightly at Dash trying to impress him.

"Alright girls! Let's do this!" Twilight starts floating upward, her eyes turning bright white. The other five follow her in the same fashion.

Vague's eyes grow wide with awe. "AWESOME! OH! Fire a rainbow at that tree over there!" Vague starts jumping up and down excitingly.

"You got it Vague! Twilight let's do this!" Dash shouts. The ponies' elements glow vibrantly. A rainbow blasts out of the ponies and heads the tree. Vague's eyes start watering.

"SO...COOL!"

Christian, who was resting by that same tree. Hears a rather bothersome sound and opens one eye to look around.

"What the heck is that noi...OH SON OF A..." The tree are struck with the elements. A bright light fills the area of where the tree was. And it an instant, it's gone. Vague must look away, in fear of being blinded. The Six come back down to the ground, slightly exhausted.

"Well? Did you like that Vague?" Fluttershy asked.

"IT...WAS...JUST...AWESOME!"

"How about me Vague? Was I awesome?" Dash started smothering Vague.

"Uh girls, where's Christian?" AJ asks. The ponies look around for a second, but don't see the human anywhere.

"Didn't he say he was resting by a..." Twilight pauses mid-sentence as she and the others quickly turn toward the tree they hit, which was now splintered in half.

"CHRISTIAN!" They race over to see their friend lying face down on the ground. Christian wasn't noticeably breathing first glance. He looked dead.

"Ohmygosh! We hit him by accident! Oh, he's going to be mad!" Twilight starts panicking. She knew Christian was going to throw them in the dungeon for good when he came to.

Pinkie starts poking Christian's un-moving body. "Uhh, is he gonna be ok? He's not moving."

Rarity then starts panicking. "Oh no! What if we killed him! That's it! we're done for! We'll be in the dungeon for LIFE!" Rarity starts running around in a circles. "I have SOO many more dresses and designs to make." She grabs AJ and starts shaking her wildly. "IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS! IT JUST CAN'T!

AJ pushes the crazed unicorn off of her. "Get a hold of yourself Rarity! He's not dead!" AJ rolls Christian over and points to his chest, "See? He's still breathing"

"Barely, let's get him to the hospital!" Twilight levitates Christian onto Dash's back. "Celestia's speed Dash!" Twilight yells as Dash soars off en route to the hospital.

"I'll go tell Celestia to meet us there!" Twilight runs in the opposite direction as the others race after Dash.

"Do you think Christian will be okay?" Fluttershy asks Vague as they're running.

Vague thinks worryingly about his unconscious friend. He looks toward the ground as he answers Fluttershy. "Christian's tough, but I don't think he's tough enough to take a hit like that. I don't know Fluttershy. I really don't know."

Author's Note:

Don't forget to favorite, like, and follow for updates! (Also, i'm aware this was the beginning to another story. I swapped some stories around by accident. So don't leave comments about it.) Thanks! /) * (\