• Published 29th Apr 2013
  • 307 Views, 3 Comments

Equestria Meets Equinus - Rainbowderpy10107



When a newcomer comes to Ponyville, what happens?

  • ...
 3
 307

Meeting the Princess and the Diva

When Sprik and Rainbow got to the Carousel Boutique, they got lucky, because both Twilight Sparkle and Rarity were there.
"Hi Rarity. Hey, Twi," Rainbow said, bowing to Twilight.
"Why did you bow to Twilight?" Sprik asked Rainbow.
"Did you see another Alicorn as we were flying through Ponyville?" Rainbow fired back.
"No, but--" Sprik started.
"There are only four Alicorns in Equestria. Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadence, and Princess Twilight here. There is one thing that they all have in common. They're all Princesses!" the rainbow-maned Pegasus explained.
"Rarity, Twilight, we have a newcomer," she told the Alicorn and Unicorn.
"My name is Sprik, and I'm the daughter of Inferno, goddess of Fire."
"Inferno....Inferno....I think I've read a book about the gods and goddesses. The main four are Inferno, Aqua, Hurricane, and Forest," the library's previous owner said.
"It's nice to meet you, darling. Oh! I just love your mane color!" the fashionista exclaimed.
"Thank you, Rarity. I love how your's is styled. Do you think that you can show me how to style mine like that? Pleeeeaasee?" Sprik practically begged.
"Yes, of course. We're going to be the best of friends!" Rarity squealed.
"I can tell," Rainbow Dash grumbled to herself.

Author's Note:

Sorry this is such a short chapter.