• Published 2nd Mar 2013
  • 556 Views, 15 Comments

The Prank - RainbowFlash96



A back story to The Change-Up

  • ...
1
 15
 556

The Execution

It was in the dead of night, Princess Celestia got out of bed and cast the unknown spell, making sure Twilight became a pegasus. Suddenly Luna appeared in the doorway.

"Tia? What was that spell you just said?"

"Oh nothing you need to worry about my sister."

"Oh, is this all part of your plan?"

"Yes."

"Alright Celestia, however I have never heard that spell what is it for?"

"Something I put together almost one hundred years ago, just for fun."

"Alright, I will leave you. Have you're fun tomorrow."

"Thank you, I will!" The Princess went back to bed, she had the racing vest in a package by her bed. She would send it tomorrow morning.

********************

The Princess woke up, raised the sun like she always does, and then got to the important stuff. Pranking her faithful student Twilight. To ensure the package got to her by Mid-afternoon, she directly teleported the package to the Ponyville post office with a note.

Ensure delivery to Twilight Sparkle by mid-afternoon.

She then watched her brilliant plan unfold as she cast a steak out spell. The spell allowed her to see exactly what was going on from getting the package to seeing all of her ponies every move. It was like watching everything on a screen right in front of her. She watched as her student woke up and started immediately freaking out and start researching. Her friends arrived, and she had to say, they were very good at acting. They even convinced her that they were worried. She saw that Pinkie Pie had become a unicorn, that troubled her, but she knew everything would be alright.

Her immortal heart almost stopped when she saw Pinkie use her magic. She almost intervened if it were not for that grey Earth pony who they called Derpy. She was all ready to go as soon as she saw Derpy get a package but it ended up just being a cupcake. That seemed to help Pinkie calm down.

A faint laugh came from the Princess when she saw Twilight take out the magic necklace. She hasn't seen one of those in years!

Luna became curious and, during some point, came in to watch. When it came time for Twilight to give up and send her a letter, The Princess wondered where that package was. She realized that the grey pony, Derpy, gave Pinkie the wrong package before and now she had to wait for her to go back and give her the right package.

Wait? Why was Pinkie going to get the package anyway? That little pony is very smart. She saw what was going on and instead of giving Twilight the package she gave Pinkie a cupcake. It was that, or she really is just a silly pony!

Twilight sent the letter and it arrived to Celestia, but she never opened it. She knew what it would say, she heard her write it. She also didn't wanted to miss any moment of her brilliance.

Luna and her shared many laughs. When the mailmare finally came back and delivered the correct package, Celestia got very excited. Luna started to laugh so hard that she had to hold her gut when she saw Twilight's face after she opened the package. Luna wanted to keep watching after Celestia left so she cast her own steak out spell and watched as Twilight totally go schooled by Celestia. Her sister finally returned home and could not stop smiling.

"That was probably the most brilliant thing I have ever seen." Luna complimented.

"Thank you. That was good wasn't it!"

"I never knew how devious you were Tia, I better watch my back!"

"You know it!" They both shared more laughs. The day was almost over, that had been one of the most interesting days Celestia has had in a long time. She had so much fun and really enjoyed spending time with Twilight's friends. They were all wonderful ponies. The Princess headed of to bed, completely satisfied with herself.