• Published 1st Mar 2013
  • 668 Views, 3 Comments

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust - SandyShores



Pixie Dust was a lonely filly from Cloudsdale, after her mother moves them to the small quiet town of Ponyville for a fresh start, she hopes she can make friends and fit in.

  • ...
 3
 668

The Clubhouse

"Okay now open your eyes!” Sweetie Belle announced.

“Uhm, ok but I’m still blindfolded.” Pixie Dust said. The Cutie Mark Crusaders had blindfolded and led Pixie Dust to their clubhouse, where they hoped she’d want to join and become the newest member of the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Applebloom facehoofed as she went to remove Pixie Dust’s blindfold. “There now open yer eyes.”

Pixie Dust looked up to see she was inside what must’ve been the wooden clubhouse of the Cutie Mark Crusaders complete with maps of the town on the wall with red X’s covering most of the map.

“Allow us to show you some of the highlights of our clubhouse” Applebloom said. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle began showing some of the ‘highlights’ of the clubhouse. “This is where we do our roll call”. Applebloom said as the other crusaders demonstrated the roll call.

“This is where we eat our lunch.” As they demonstrated on an empty plate how they eat their imaginary food.

“And this is where we stand when we wanna think up great ideas.” As Sweetie Belle demonstrated a great idea. Applebloom noticed Pixie Dust seemed speechless, that or uninterested, and called a group meeting.

“Thought she’d be more impressed.” Applebloom told the other crusaders.

“She’s from Cloudsdale, if we wanna impress her we have to really wow her.” Sweetie Belle admitted.

“I know, what if we take her out for a day of crusading, then she’ll really wanna join.” Scootaloo said.

All the while Pixie Dust stood there speechless, she wasn’t sure if this was actually happening or if she was actually dreaming. ‘Do these girls really want me to join their club?’ She thought to herself. ‘Do they really want me to join?’ She asked herself.

Scootaloo broke the silence “Say Pixie Dust, how’d you like to go out with us for the day and try crusading for your Cutie Mark with us? It’s a new adventure everyday?” She asked the silent filly.

“Really you want me to go on adventures with you” Pixie was admittedly stunned.

“Well a’coarse we do, we’ll all try and figure out each other’s special talent.” Applebloom told her.

“Yeah and if you like it you can officially join our club.” Scootaloo said.

Pixie Dust was nearly glowing with excitement, she might make real friends. ‘Wow no one’s ever been this nice to me before.’ “Of coarse I’ll go adventuring with you. So what are we gonna try first?”

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoy, Next chapter should be up hopefully later tonight, but latest tommorow.