• Published 29th Jan 2012
  • 834 Views, 4 Comments

Luna's Night Out - Pinkamena666



Luna decides to show all the Equestrian inhabitants the real Princess Of The Night.

  • ...
 4
 834

Prologue

"You think you could just destroy the Elements Of Harmony just like that?" Twilight asked Nightmare Moon. "But you're wrong. 'Cause the spirits of the Elements Of Harmony are right here!"

Her friends stood next to her, ready to take on Nightmare Moon. The broken pieces of the Elements Of Harmony started to glow. They then lifted into the air and surrounded Nightmare Moon. Spinning around her uncontrollably.

"What?" asked Nightmare Moon. Shocked.

"Applejack," said Twilight. "who reassured me when I was in doubt, represents the Spirit Of Honesty." The shards of the Honesty Element Stone gathered around Applejack. "Fluttershy, who tamed the Manticore with her compassion, represents the Spirit Of Kindness." The shards of the Kindness Element Stone gathered around Fluttershy. "Pinkie Pie, who banished fear by giggling in the face of danger, represents the Spirit Of Laughter." The shards of the Laughter Element Stone gathered around Pinkie Pie. "Rarity, who calmed a sorrowful serpent with a meaningful gift, represents the Spirit Of Generosity." The shards of the Generosity Element Stone gathered around Rarity. "And Rainbow Dash, who could not abandon her friends for her own hearts desire, represents the Spirit Of Loyalty." The shards of the Loyalty Element Stone gathered around Rainbow Dash. "The spirits of these five ponies got us through every challenge you threw at us."

"You still don't have the sixth element." said Nightmare Moon. The spark didn't work!"

"But it did." said Twilight. "A different kind of spark." She turned to her friends. "I felt it the moment I realized how happy I was to hear you. To see you. How much I cared about you. The spark ignited inside me. When I realized that you are all my friends." She turned back to Nightmare Moon. Then a bright light shown above them. They all looked up and saw another stone floating above them. It lowered itself above Twilight's head. "You see, Nightmare Moon," Twilight began. "when those elements are united by the... the spark that resides in the heart of us all, it creates the sixth element. The Element Of Magic!"

The Magic Element Stone shone show bright that Nightmare Moon had to look away. All of the shards came together with their respected pony, turning into necklaces embedded with a jewel that represented that ponies cutie mark. Except for Twilight's which turned into a crown. The Elements Of Harmony have been found. All the ponies came together and shot of a rainbow that rose up and then circled around Nightmare Moon. She screamed in fear as the rainbow circled around her, eventually covering her completely. Then the light from the ponies grew so bright that it blinded every pony.

When the light faded, every pony was lying on the floor.

"My head." Rainbow Dash said with a groan as she got up.

"Everypony okay?" asked Applejack.

"Oh, thank goodness!" said Rarity.

"Why, Rarity," said Fluttershy. "It's so lovely."

"I know." said Rarity, happily waving her tail. "I'll never part with it again."

"No." said Fluttershy. "Your necklace. It looks just like your cutie mark."

Rarity looked at her cutie mark and saw that Fluttershy was right.

"So does yours." said Rarity.

"Look at mine! Look at mine!" screamed Pinkie Pie cheerfully.

"Aw yeah!" said Rainbow Dash.

"Gee, Twilight." said Applejack. "I thought you were just spouting a lot of hooie. But I reckon we really do represent the Elements Of Friendship."

"Indeed you do." came voice, along with a bright light.

All the ponies looked towards the window as the sun rose, causing a bright light to shine through the window. Then the light disappeared, revealing a white alicorn.

"Princess!" Twilight yelled happily as the others bowed.

"Twilight Sparkle." said the princess. "My faithful student. I knew you could do it."

"But you told me it was an old pony tale."

"I told you that you needed to make some friends. Nothing more. I saw the signs of Nightmare Moon's return and saw it was you who had the magic inside to defeat her. But you could not unleash it until you had true friendship in your heart. Now if only another will as well." she said, walking over to who used to be Nightmare Moon. "Princess Luna."

The armor that was once Nightmare Moon's now lay shattered in pieces all about the floor. What was left was a dark purple pony with a blue mane and tail. Luna opened her eyes as Celestia approached her.

"It has been a thousand years since I've seen you like this." said Celestia. Luna cowered as Celestia knelt down to be closer with her. "Time to put our differences behind us. We were meant to rule together, little sister."

"Sister?" the other ponies asked.

"Will you accept my friendship?" asked Celestia, standing up.

Twilight and her new friends awaited Luna's response.

"I'm so sorry!" cried Luna, hugging Celestia. "I missed you so much, big sister."

"I missed you, too."