• Published 23rd Feb 2013
  • 411 Views, 11 Comments

Flaris the Pegasus - DPheonix



When Flaris crashed he saw it as a failure. He needs to get back to Canterlot to complete his military training. But does he really want to?

  • ...
12
 11
 411

Chapter 2

Chapter two
"What would you like to order sir?"
"I'm sorry what?" Flaris wasn't ready for the question. He was used to getting a meal and being told to eat it. No matter how disgusting it looked.
"What would you like to eat sir?" the waiter was obviously agitated.
"Two dandelion sandwiches." Twilight cut in before Flaris annoyed the waiter again by not knowing how a restaurant worked. Flaris just watched as the waiter wrote down the order then left the two alone. "When you said you'd never been to a restaurant I didn't
think you were serious." Twilight was smirking. obviously finding humor at Flaris' awkwardness around the restaurant.
"Look I don't usally get asked what I wanted to eat. Part of my training is you have to be able to cope with any food imaginable. So asking what we want doesn't matter."
"Oh ok." twilight frowned but instantly perked up as their meals arrived. Instead of eating Flaris just looked at his meal. It looked alright. He took a bite but frowned as the pollen-like taste filled his mouth. Not wanting to make a scene he quickly ate his meal and skulled his whole glass of water. He looked at Twilight who thankfully hadn't noticed his disgust with the meal. "You must have been hungry." She smiled at him. She herself was only a quarter of the way through. "If your still hungry eat mine." Twilight passed Flaris her sandwhich.
"Uh okay." Flaris gulped as he looked at the sandwich and Twilight who just sat there smiling cutely. "When you finish I'd like you to meet my friends."

...

"Oh no." Flaris stared at the boutique.
"Come on in." Twilight beckoned.
"Oh no."
"Come on Flaris." Twilight pulled him in with her magic. Flaris' eyes were wide in pure horror of the torture that would have taken place in the hell hole. He looked to where Twilight was leading him. There were two mares and a stallion. One was white fitting a suit on the stallion. The other was a pink mare smiling at the stallion. Flaris assumed he was her Colt Freind. As Flaris looked into the stallions eyes he saw a look of fear. A look that said please save me. Flaris squeezed his eyes shut refusing to watch more of the torture that was taking place.
"Rarity." Twilight called.
"Oh Twilight darling. Go out back. I'll be round as soon as im done here."
After a short walk Twilight let go of her hold on Flaris and he dropped to the ground. He carefully opened his eyes to see what hell surrounded him. He was in a design room that doubled for a bedroom. It wasnt as bad as the previous room but he still didnt like it. The room still housed the pent up screams that almost all of the stallions who had entered the building had felt. He could now count one as his own.
"Ah hey Rarity. I'd like you to meet Flaris." Twilight was still smiling. Flaris turned to see the torturer who had just entered the room. It was the white mare who was just fitting the stallion beforehand. "Hello my name is Rarity. It's nice to meet you. Err. Flaris."
"Its nice to meet you too tortur. Uh I mean Rarity." flaris watched as the she-devil eyed him. Flaris could have sworn she had two red horns poking out the sides of her head
"Anyone up for a cup of tea or coffee?" Rarity asked politely
"Yes please." Twilight perked up, "Oh and Rarity I have a favour to ask."
"Yes darling what is it." Rarity asked as Twilight leant in to wisper in Rarity's ear. Flaris watched on as as his brain racked through the possibilities of what was being said. His eyes wide with fear. A bead of sweat dropped off the tip of his mane as Rarity and Twilight grinned as Twilight stooped speaking.
"Ready for some new clothes?" Twilight asked.

...

"Twilight. You realise i'm never going to wear these again. And even if I wanted to I wouldn't have anywhere to put them right."
"Why wouldn't you?" Twilight looked at him her eyes closed and she was smiling
"Well there is at least six different bags here. I only have a small chest where I keep all my stuff and I dont go out where I would wear them. Not to mention I am a part of a military unit. A cowboy outfit doesnt really fit."
"Aww but thats the best one." Twilight moaned. Flaris just rolled his eyes.
"I also think that the dinosaur outfit was a bit unnecssesary." Flaris looked at Twilight who had started giggling like a filly at the thought of the dinosaur costume he had been subjected to wear by Rarity. [i{It was a quick change of mood. He observed giving him the impression that she just wanted him to feel guilty at rejecting Rarity's gift.
"come on." She said bounding ahead "I want to go home and get you to put the dinosaur outfit back on."
"really?" Flaris wasnt really to keen on putting on the costume again. Espacially becuase it had thermal padding for winters. And it was the middle of summer
"please." Twilight just looked at him with hope.
"alright fine." Flaris decided he'd just go along with it as he saw it made Twilight happy.
"Yay. And afterwards Ill read you Snow mare." Flaris smiled at the thought.

Author's Note:

Hmm didn't really get the overall response I was hoping for. Here's hoping this chapter goes better. I'm only continuing really becuase of the people who have liked the story so far so I would appreciate people really pointing out all of the grammar mistakes I make. Not saying there's a ton. (I think I fixed most of them) and to that special guy who decided to redo the story and change some of the words around. I thank you for the courtesy but I'm afraid that some of the changes you made are not how I speak or Flaris speaks and some changes change the flow of the story. So I'm just going to say don't do that as people may take it the wrong way and see it as your trying to change the way their OC's think and speak. Once again I'd like to thank those who helped me edit this story so far. As soon as I get a message from one of them concerning the chapters I have already written I will upload them. Depending on what happens in chapter 3 I will change part of the events concerning chapter 8 which is being written as of now. (yes I have written that far.) so I'll need you guys to give a response to that when I post it. I thank you readers for reading this far and dealing with my partial insanity wich may come apparent in an idea I have for another fanfic. (Yes I am including Flaris (spoiler alert!!!) but I Think the main focus will be on Snow(Another OC who I introduce in chapter 7(yes again I wrote that far)) I will leave you with one more thought. If the apples ran a bakery and needed a giant cake for a party would they put apples(food) in or put in one of the apples(ie Applejack.) good night I wish you good dreams and to not go completely insane.