• Published 14th Mar 2013
  • 5,978 Views, 85 Comments

Rarity's Transformation - Rarityfan87



Rarity gets turned into a dragon (baby dragon). Now she only trusts Spike and hides from anyone else.

  • ...
15
 85
 5,978

Chapter 4 Ending 1: Spike's Decision

Spike had made his decision, it was time he made his way to Rarity. As he was making his way to the throne room, memories from his years of living here with Twilight flooded his mind. Never would he have guessed this place would be the place he has to make one of the biggest decision of his life involving love. Quickly coming back to reality from his nostalgia moment, he hurried to the throne room. Once he entered, he saw Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna.

“Spike!” Twilight ran up to hug him.

“Hey Twilight, I missed you too!” Spike returned the hug.

“I’m glad you made it back here safe. I worried about you two.”

“I knew you were.” Spike gave a small smile.

Suddenly Rarity interrupted the two.

“Well Spike, have you made your decision?”

Spike sighed.

“Yes I have Rarity…”

“Well quickly, what is it?” Rarity was nervous, she was hoping he’d pick the right answer.

“I decided… that you should return to your former self…”

Everypony had a look of shock on their faces.

“Wha… wha… what made you decide that Spike?” Rarity was upset, and also slightly angry with his decision.

“To be honest Rarity, I took a long deep thought about it, and I don’t feel your love is sincere. I think it’s the dragon side of you saying this, I don’t think the normal Rarity feels that. I know they say that one should give it a shot rather than just saying no, but in this case, you would be stuck as a dragon, and I couldn’t leave you with that burden. All I can say is, I hope you will still accept my friendship.”

“Of course I accept your friendship, but just know this. Part of me will always be depressed and sad, not knowing if it would have worked out. I love you Spike.” Rarity walked up to Spike and gave him one last passionate kiss on the lips.

“Alright, I’m ready to become a pony again.”

“Alright you two, let’s form a triangle position around her, and cast the spell on my mark.” Princess Luna announced. The three got into position.

“Three, two… one… now!” The room was filled with a bright flashing light, coming from the concentrated spell. When the room was back to normal again, everypony and Spike looked at Rarity. It was successful, she was back into her normal form. Everypony breathed with a sigh of relief. Rarity was excited to be back to her normal self.

“I’m so relieved it worked! I can now go back to my normal life, in Ponyville. Thank you princesses and Twilight.”

“It was our pleasure Rarity.” Twilight smiled.

“Now, all three of us should make our way home, now that everything is back to normal.”




*One year later*



Spike was at Rarity’s house, helping her with her dresses. They were on the last one, and were hurrying to get it done, so they could call it a night. It only took them another thirty minutes and they were done.

“Done, finally! That was the biggest order I think you’ve received yet, since I’ve been helping you.” Spike said, breathing hard from exhaustion.

“I’m glad it’s done as well. I’m exhausted!” Rarity replied, breathing hard as well form exhaustion.

“Can you believe it’s already been one year since your dragon incident?”

“Time sure flies Spike.”

“No kidding. I’m just glad after the incident, we’re still great friends.”

“So am I Spike.” Rarity lied.

To this day, Rarity is still depressed, over not knowing if it would have worked out between the two.

THE END

Author's Note:

***Now before you say: "Well Rarity doesn't have to be a dragon for them to be together!", read the previous chapter and you will see why.

Also, do you guys want me to write the second ending?
If you don't then I'll leave the story the way it is, if yes, well... then I'll write it.

I hope you don't hate this chapter.
Have a good day/night.