• Published 21st Feb 2013
  • 635 Views, 18 Comments

Letters from the Unicorn - moonblossom131



Rarity got a new job in Canterlot: designing for the top ponies in all of Equestria! But it comes with a price. Rarity sends letters to her friends back in Ponyville, and they will soon find out about what Rarity REALLY does.

  • ...
7
 18
 635

Reply to Letter 1

Dear Rarity,

Twilight: I understand your concerns. We will try to visit, but we're all so busy! It might take a number of weeks.

And are those things that you did actually real? Or is it just a cover for what you told me?

We are all researching into this matter as hard as we can. It might take a week to find all of the correct books while maintaining or suspicion level, so we will try to get back to you as soon as we can.

Fluttershy: Oh my. Maybe I can get a special order into Ponyville while remaining undercover... I know some ponies. We will try to stay as much in contact with you as possible. Please send more information!

Pinkie: OH. MY. CELESTIA. You need some help STAT! We don't have time for my usual shenanigans! This calls for EXTREME MEASURES.

Applejack: Oh my. We'll get right on to solving the problem, Rare! I promise!

Rainbow Dash: Oh my sun and moon! This seems serious! I'll try not to alert the weather patrol, but while I'm out working in Las Pegasus this weekend I'll keep a lookout for anything suspicious!!!

Twilight: Please, Rarity, try to keep these letters undercover. The code is a little obvious, Rare. You should've asked me for help! I'm in Canterlot almost daily!

Stay in touch frequently,

Elements

Author's Note:

Oh, just to let admins and readers know, this IS NOT a script. Whenever it says "Twilight: blahblahblah" or "Pinkie: blahblahblah" that just means that the text there is that character's reply to Rarity's letter. Just thought I should tell you!