• Published 21st Feb 2013
  • 634 Views, 18 Comments

Letters from the Unicorn - moonblossom131



Rarity got a new job in Canterlot: designing for the top ponies in all of Equestria! But it comes with a price. Rarity sends letters to her friends back in Ponyville, and they will soon find out about what Rarity REALLY does.

  • ...
7
 18
 634

Letter #2

Dear Friends,

Well now that you know HOW TO READ thanks to Twilight, THESE LETTERS will be easier and easier to understand! Please PAY ATTENTION to these words that I so carefully selected. I understand how TO be BOLD like you guys, so no need to speed through these LETTERS!

I thought that this week I should send you another important letter. It has been my pleasure writing these to you girls! I hope that you understand that it is not very humid here in Canterlot. A huge rainstorm just rained yesterday! Oh, I should tell you about my secret fashion line I've been working on! You would all simply love it. Must the parka season be over so soon? That's why I transformed it into something incredible! Will the other fashion designers be jealous of my amazing powers? I sure hope not! This is their victory as much as it is mine. Can you tell from the sound of my voice that I am very excited about something? Anyone can see that I am excited that I finally decided on red roses! They will look lovely on my windowsill. The package is late though. It was due yesterday and it still isn't here today! Would you ever think of doing something so rude? I sure hope that those wilted roses won't ruin my reputation here in Canterlot. Those poor lives that were lost in the recent carriage accident! Of all of those ponies' families, I feel sorry for the pegasus ponies the most. I mean, what shame! Those pegasus ponies have wings, they could be flying everywhere but those poor pegasus ponies inside the carriage couldn't fly out fast enough.

It is so sad. But, onto more extremely important measures, I should tell you about the upcoming Garden Party! I don't blame those ponies for waiting all these years to send that invitation after what happened last time. You girls were such a hoot last time! It made me realize how important you are to me. The other ponies have come and gone over the years, but I must say that you guys are the only ones that matter the most to me! That Upper Crust's butler may be able to cook up some delicious daisy sandwiches, but only you girls can make my day the most memorable! I'm sure that all that bribing we did to Twilight for that Gala ticket so long ago didn't help her one bit on deciding who to take. We're all absolute gems! Please excuse me. I must have to wait on my enthusiasm for the next time I see you girls! For that day will be the most memorable day since the opening of Equestria itself! Oh, I have more information on my new fashion line. It will be coming to fashion theaters really soon I hope! That reminds me, I have work to do.

Ciao for now!

Rarity

PS. Are you still going to REWRITE me? THE loneliness here is overwhelming. I insist on more BOLD LETTERS from you Ponyville girls! Ciao again!

-Rare

Author's Note:

This just called for serious measures. :mustache: