• Published 5th Mar 2013
  • 286 Views, 4 Comments

Elemental in Equestria: - Yukieiros



What happens when an ice elemental gets into a fight with a fire elemental? A portal to another universe is what. How will he react when he wakes up in a world he knows nothing about surrounded by the Mane 6, or the fact that he’s now a pony?

  • ...
 4
 286

New Beginning for an Old Enemy

Disclaimer: I do not own My Little Pony Friendship is magic or any characters other than Yuki and Kaguya. The concept of The Eldrain Kingdom of Elkorvia is mine as well.


Chapter 2: New Beginning for an Old Enemy

In Garwood
___________

While the battle between Yuki and Kaguya raged on another Eldra was watching from the trees. When Kaguya disappeared and Yuki was sucked through the rift he teleported to Kaguya’s side.
“Kaguya-sama we did it we won!” the new arrival said clad in a burgundy, and black form fitting assassin robe with and obsidian mask.

“We? In the final confrontation I fought and you, you Thetas just sat back and watched.” Kaguya said his words laced with venom.

“Master what are you talking about, it was me who found the ice welpling, me who told you where he was, if it were not for mew you’d still be stumbling around in the dark. The least I expect is a thank you.” Thetas replied infuriated.

Kaguya laughed mockingly and then glares at Thetas, “You dare make demands of your king, you should know what I do about such insubordination.” he said.

“No really please tell me oh great one what do you do to people who exhibit such insolence I would love to know.” said Thetas sarcasm oozing from every syllable.

“I dispose of them, yes you upheld your obligations but your services are hereby terminated.” The self-proclaimed King of Flames scoffed.

“Whatever you do Kaguya, wherever you go, I will find you, and when I do I’ll impale thine head of a spit.” Thetas said his voice not showing the feeling the feeling of betrayal.

Kaguya said nothing but instead raised his foot and kicked Thetas into the portal as it was closing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

5 days later in Ponyville hospital
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thetas jolted up the smell of antiseptic assaulted his nose. “So I am alive….” Thetas stated. “….that must mean the youngling is as well.”

“Oh so your finally awake, you had us worried there” said a feminine from the direction of the door.

Thetas looked towards the door and saw nothing there other then a small white equine with a pink mane and tail, a red cross tattooed on her flank. ‘could she have been the one who said that?’ thetas questioned himself in his mind.

“Excuse me….” the equine said “Can you understand me?”

‘so she did say that, but then again I saw stranger things. I’ve seen a fast blue hedgehog, and it could talk. So I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised.” he thought.

“Hello can you hear me?” she asked a look of concern on her face.

“Yes, yes I can hear you. What I’m more amazed at is how can understand you, how can you speak perfect Standard, you’re a horse. You shouldn’t even be able to converse let alone understand each other.” Thetas said shock infusing every word.

Author's Note:

Chapter 2 finally done thanks to DJ Sonic Scratch of Fimfiction Thetas is his OC. Yes there was a reference to Sonic in this chapter this still not a crossover, there will be an explanation and more references.