• Published 5th Mar 2013
  • 287 Views, 4 Comments

Elemental in Equestria: - Yukieiros



What happens when an ice elemental gets into a fight with a fire elemental? A portal to another universe is what. How will he react when he wakes up in a world he knows nothing about surrounded by the Mane 6, or the fact that he’s now a pony?

  • ...
 4
 287

Prologue

In a serene forest the sounds of explosions could be heard for miles around. A young man with pale blue hair and golden eyes that seem to shine like the brightest aurora barely dodges a blast of fire that was hurdling towards him. From behind a tree another man appears one with bright red hair with blonde highlights and smoldering orange eyes.

“Well, well, well Yuki my foolish little brother it seems I have got you in checkmate,” said the red headed man. “When Fire meets Ice, Ice melts.”

“Kaguya you are nothing more than a cruel heartless murderer,” Yuki replied “You should know I will not go down without a fight.” Just then Kaguya let loose a fire blast with the heat of a star gone supernova. In retaliation Yuki formed a blast of freezing energy to intercept the blast. When the two attacks met the shockwave knocked the two brothers in opposite directions before collapsing on itself creating a swirling mass of energy.

“I know not what form of sorcery this is but I will spare your life today only so I can watch you suffer,” Kaguya chuckle as he disappeared in a burst of flames. As Yuki got up the swirling mass of energy started to pull him towards it, until he finally disappeared in a flash of light the energy dispersing. For what seemed like 10 days all the young blue haired man could see was a stream of white and black energy, then suddenly in a flash he saw a crystal blue sky as he was falling. When he crashed into the ground the rumble echoed through the air. The last thing he saw were six brightly colored ponies.

Author's Note:

This is my first fan fiction so please review and tell me how I did.