• Published 3rd Mar 2013
  • 3,261 Views, 50 Comments

A dream come true - Will Atkinson



Two kids wish on a full moon to be in the world of Equestria then after the wish a visitor comes and takes them to the world of Equestria.

  • ...
16
 50
 3,261

Chapter 6

A dream come true
By Will Atkinson

Chapter 6

Ponyville Urgent Care Waiting Room.
Present time.

"So your saying that Twilight may need a blood transfusion?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"Yes we think so." Doctor Redhorn said.

Just then a stallion with a red mane, brown eyes, and brown fur came in.

"Hello everypony." He said.

"I'm Doctor Willstorm and I've got the blood test back for the one called Twilight Sparkle."

All of the ponies listened and waited for Willstorm to continue to talk about Twilight's blood test. But they knew just by looking in his eyes that it wasn't going to be good.

"I'm afraid that it's not good." Doctor Willstorm said with sorrow in his eyes.

As soon as he said that it wasn't looking good for Twilight everypony including the princesses stood there in shock.

"Why what's wrong with her?" Asked Fluttershy.

"She has a rare blood type called OD negative, and if she doesn't get this blood type I'm afraid that she won't make it." He said.

"So what your saying is that if she doesn't get this rare blood type she will die?" Asked Rarity.

"Yes I'm sorry."

He was about to leave when Chris stopped him.

"Wait Doctor."

"Yes?"

"My name is Chris Thunder and well I have a blood type of OD negative."

Just as Chris said that he had a blood type of OD negative everypony in the room just looked at him in amazement.

"Well if that's true can I take a blood sample from you Chris?" Asked Willstorm.

"Yes you may."

"Ok then follow me."

Chris got up and followed Doctor Willstorm with Doctor Redhorn and Nurse Redheart right behind him, after they left everypony looked at Chris' brother.

"Is it true that he has a blood type of OD negative Mark? Asked Luna.

Mark took a deep breath then said.

"Yes he does and I know this because I have the same blood type."

"WHAT?!" They all said together.

"But how?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

Mark chuckled.

"Don't you remember me and my brother are twins so we share the same blood type."

"Hmmm I see." Celestia said.

Then Celestia saw Starlight sitting in the corner of the room. Her eyes opened wide and said to Luna.

"Hey sister do you see who I see?"

Luna looked at where Celestia was looking at.

"What you mean that alicorn sitting right-."

She stopped at mid sentence and looked at the alicorn again.

"Sister could that be Starlight your daughter and my niece?" She asked.

All the ponies except for Applejack, Mark, and Carrot Top looked at the princesses in shock.

"DAUGHTER AND NIECE?!" They all said together.

But before they could say anything else they saw Celestia slowly started to walk towards Starlight.

"St....Star....light is....is that you?" Celestia asked.

Starlight turned and looked at her mother with a single tear in her eye running down her cheek.

"H....hi m....mom." She said softly.

"I, I can't believe it." Celestia said in disbelief.

"It is really me mom and I can prove it from the song that you used to sing to me when I was just a little filly." Starlight said as she began to sing the song that Celestia used to sing to her.

(Right Here In My Arms (REUNION) from Barbie as The Island Princess starts to play)

STARLIGHT
Sun goes down and we are here together

Suddenly Celestia's eyes opened wider then ever, this was her daughter Starlight.

STARLIGHT
Fireflies glow like a thousand charms

Then Celestia started to sing.

CELESTIA
Stay with me and you can dream forever
Right here in my arms tonight

The ponies and Princess Luna watched Celestia and her daughter with tears in their eyes as the two alicorns continued to sing.

CELESTIA
Sounds of day fade away

STARLIGHT
Stars begin to climb

BOTH
Melodies fill the breeze
Sweeter all the time

CELESTIA
My love...

STARLIGHT
(Sun goes down and we are here together)

CELESTIA
Is always with you, whether near or far

STARLIGHT
(Fireflies glow like a thousand charms)

CELESTIA
How sweet to hold you

STARLIGHT
(Stay with me and you can dream forever)

BOTH
Right here in my arms tonight

"Oh Starlight. My little Starlight." Celestia said as the two alicorns hugged one another then Luna slowly came up towards them and started to hug Starlight as well proud to see her niece again after so many years.

Just then they heard the door open and there stood Chris with a bandage on his left hoof.

"Well how did it go?" Asked Pinkie Pie.

Chris looked at the Pink earth pony.

"Well Pinkie it went great and they will be back with the test results soon."

"That's great news darling, let's just hope it's the right blood type." Rarity said.

"I'm sure it is Rarity, you got to believe in Chris like I believe in him." Fluttershy said giving Rarity a hug.

Then Chris looked at Luna and Celestia as they were hugging Starlight.

"I see their happy to see Starlight again."

"They sure are sugar, they sure are." Applejack said with a tear in her eye.

"Um excuse me?" Asked a voice behind them.

the ponies and the princesses looked to see Doctor Willstorm standing there with a clipboard in hand.

"Uh Celestia can I have a word with you and Luna please?" He asked.

"Sure doctor we will be right there." Said Celestia.

They parted their hug with Starlight and followed Willstorm outside of the waiting room out of earshot of the other ponies and Starlight.

"So what is it doctor?" Asked the princess of the night.

Doctor Willstorm handed them the clipboard.

"Here take a look at Chris' blood test."

As Princess Celestia and Princess Luna looked at the clipboard their eyes opened as wide as ever.

"What the? This blood, it is different then any kind blood type that I have ever seen before in my life." said Celestia.

"I know and that's not all, with this kind of blood we could save everypony from deadly diseases." Said Doctor Willstorm.

Celestia and Luna could hardly believe what Willstorm just said, Chris' blood hold the key on saving many ponies lives.

"I see, thank you Doctor, now we will go and ask Chris about this blood of his, you may go now." Said Luna.

"Thank you Princess Luna."

And with that Doctor Willstorm left and went back to check up on Twilight.

"So what did the doctor want?" Asked Rainbow Dash as the princesses returned to the waiting room.

"Well he wants us to speak to Chris about his blood test." Celestia said.

Chris looked at the princesses puzzled. Like why they wanted to talk to him about his blood test? Was it the wrong blood type. But it was impossible his blood type is OD negative, still he looked at the princesses and with a bow.

"Of, of course Princesses." Said Chris.

So as they went out of the room and out of earshot from the ponies and Starlight again Celestia and Luna began to talk to Chris.

"So what's going on?" He asked.

The ponies were waiting for Chris and the princesses until they heard.

"WHAT?!" It was Chris shouting after hearing what the princesses said about his blood test making everypony stop what they were doing. Even Mark and the others stopped what they where doing to see what the commotion was all about.

"SO YOUR SAYING THAT MY BLOOD AND MY BROTHERS BOOLD COULD SAVE MANY PONIES LIVES FROM DISEASES?!" He continued.

Celestia looked at her sister and then they turned their gaze to Chris.

"Yes that's right Chris not even Celestia, Starlight, or I have a blood type like this." Luna said.

"Wow I can't believe it." He said still in shock.

"Well I know that this is shocking for you Chris but don't you worry about anything." Luna said.

Then the door of the O.R. room opened.

"Oh hi Nurse Redheart." Celestia said with a smile on her face.

"Good evening princesses." She said with her head bowed low.

"So how is Twilight?" Luna asked.

"Oh, yes, well, I'm happy to say that Twilight is awake but I'm afraid that only one of you may go and see her now, she's in room seven."

"Thank you Nurse Redheart." Celestia said with a smile on her face.

As Redheart left Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Mark, and the others came out of the waiting room.

"So we can see Twilight now Celestia?" Asked Mark.

"Yes but I'm afraid that only one of you can go in and see her."

"Then let Chris go in and see Twi." Said Applejack.

Chris looked at his friends and at the O.R. doors.

"It's ok darling go and see her, I know she will be happy to see you." Said Rarity nudging him a little.

Chris turned and gave a gentle nod to Rarity and then he went and opened the door to the O.R. As he walked down the halls of the O.R. his heart was pounding in his chest.

("I hope she's ok.") He said to himself.

At no time at all he reached room seven of the O.R. where Willstorm was waiting for him.

"Ah Chris I'm glad you came."

"Thanks doc, so how is she doing."

"Oh she's doing ok, but tomorrow we are going to start the blood transfusion ok."

Chris looked at Willstorm and gave him a nod.

"Ok then you may now go and see her but be quick cause she needs her rest."

"Ok doc and thanks."

"My pleasure Mr. Thunder."

And with that Doctor Willstorm left leaving Chris alone outside of Twilight's room. Chris took a deep breath and slowly opened the door to Twilight's room where he saw the purple unicorn with wires and IV'S on her front hooves and chest.

"Twi....Twilight." He said softly.

Hearing Chris' voice Twilight opened her eyes and turned her head to the right to see her lover standing there at the doors entrance.

"Hey Chris come on in." She said her voice still weak from the lack of blood that she lost in her battle with Chrysalis.

"How, how you feeling?"

"Oh I've been better."

Chris looked at Twilight's bandage flanks.

"So did they tell you about your injuries?" He asked Twilight.

Twilight looked at Chris seeing the concern in his eyes.

"Well yes and they also told me that I was lucky, and that Chrysalis' horn just missed my spine by about six inches."

He looked at his lovers eyes and then he started to cry and hug her.

"Oh Twilight I'm so happy that your alright, I was so afraid that I had lost you."

Twilight patted Chris on his back.

"Oh Chris it's ok, everything will be just fine I promise."

Chris stopped crying and looked at the purple unicorn's eyes.

"Hey uh Twilight?"

"Yes Chris?"

"Would you like me to sing you to sleep?"

Twilight looked at Chris with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Of course you can." She said with a smile on her face.

"Ok what about I sing you one of my mother's favorite songs?"

Twilight smiled at Chis and then said.

"Chris I would love to hear it."

So Chris then held Twilight's hoof with his own and then he started to sing.

(RICHERD MARX RIGHT HERE WAITING FOR YOU STARTS TO PLAY)

CHRIS
Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
Waiting for you.

As soon Chris was done singing he heard a soft sound. He looked down and it was Twilight laying down and sleeping soundly.

"Sleep well Twilight I'll see you in the morning for the blood transfusion." He said with a soft smile on his face.

Just as he left the room he heard cheers and hooves hitting the floor. Chris spun around to see the doctors, the nurses, some of the patients. the princesses, Twilight's friends, and even his brother all looking at him.

"What, what is this?" He asked with a grin on his face.

And all at once everypony except the princesses and Mark rushed at Chris all of them talking at once like.

"When did you learn to sing like that?"

"Are you a famous singer or something?"

And on and on it went until Celestia put one of her hooves down so hard that it made a loud bang so everypony stopped to look at her.

"Alright now everypony." She said.

"That's enough now go back what you were doing before this so the patient in the room behind Chris can sleep."

After everypony went back to what they were doing Celestia turned to Chris with a smile on her face.

"You really do love her don't you?" She asked.

Chris looked at the princess of the sun with a smile on his face.

"Yes I do Celestia more then anything in the world."

Just then Celestia saw a flash of light coming from both of Chris' flanks.

"And I see something that you will be happy to see as well. Celestia said pointing at one of Chris' flanks.

As he turned around to his flank he saw a microphone on it, his eyes went wide opened like never before.

"I can't believe it I got my cutie mark."

"It looks like your special talent is singing congratulations Chris Thunder." Celestia said hugging him.

As Celestia broke the hug and beginning to leave she turned back to Chris.

"Now go and get some sleep you will need it for tomorrow." she said.

"Thanks Celestia but first I'm going to get something to eat."

With that Chris left the O.R. and walked towards the mess hall were some of the patients, doctors and the nurses were. As Chris looked at the hospital food there were plastic bowls with apple sauce, some sandwiches, grapes, some juice and many other things.

("It looks good.") He said to himself. ("I'd would need a good meal tonight cause of the blood transfusion that I'll be given to Twilight tomorrow.")

As he was sitting down to eat he saw Princess Starlight coming in the room and sat down right across from Chris.

"Oh hello Starlight."

"Hello Chris, how are you?"

"Oh I'm doing ok I guess."

But Starlight could see that there was something bothering Chris.

"What's wrong Chris? Remember you can tell me anything."

Chris took a deep breath and looked at the princess in the eye and he knew that he couldn't lie to her.

"Oh, oh ok princess you win you see it's, 'it's like this. I'm afraid about this blood transfusion thing I mean I have not done this before and I'm afraid that either me or Twilight will die because of this transfusion." Chris said looking away from Starlight with tears rolling down his cheeks.

Starlight looked at Chris with sorrowful eyes.

"I see but Chris you don't have to be afraid and do you know why?"

Chris wiped the tears from his eyes and looked at Starlight.

"Why?"

"Because I'm sure that no pony has ever died during a blood transfusion before. So you can be sure that nothing will happen to you or to Twilight."

Chris smiled at the alicorn princess, then he got up from the table and hugged her..

"Thanks princess that's all I wanted to hear."

Starlight smiled at the young alicorn.

"Your very welcome Chris Thunder now go and get some sleep you'll need it for tomorrow."

Chris smiled and broke the hug and then he went back to the waiting room and in no time at all he fell asleep.

Ponyville Urgent Care
The Next Day

Chris was sleeping soundly on the couch until he felt a hoof nudging him awake.

"Chris Thunder?" Asked a mare's voice.

"Yes? What is it?" He asked sleepily.

"I'm Doctor Skylight and I'm here to say that it's time to get you ready for the blood transfusion."

"R....really it's time for the blood transfusion?"

"Yes it is Chris." She said with a smile on her face.

"Now come with me and we will get you ready."

Chris followed Skylight to room seven of the O.R. where Twilight was waiting for him with Doctor Redhorn and Doctor Willstorm.

"Hey Chris." Twilight said with a smile.

"Hey Twilight, how you feeling?"

"Oh I'm ok just a little nervous."

"Well don't worry Twilight after this everything will be ok and we will go out on another date how about that?" He asked.

After hearing what Chris just said Twilight grinned from ear to ear.

"I would love that very much Chris."

Then Skylight tapped Chris on his side.

"Ok Chris would you now please lay on the operating table."

Chris nodded and laid down on the operating table that was prepared for him.

"Now if you two want for us to put you two to sleep for this we can." Skylight said.

Chris looked at Twilight.

"Well Twilight what do you say? We can stay awake for this or they can put us to sleep? It's your choice and what ever your choice is I'm fine with it.

Twilight looked at Chris and smiled.

"I don't care if we do this while we are sleeping or if we're awake."

Chris looked at Skylight.

"Well do it if we are asleep." Chris said.

Skylight nodded at Chris and looked at Doctor Redhorn and Doctor Willstorm. In no time Redhorn and Willstorm were holding masks connected to a tube of sorts and placed them over Twilight and Chris' muzzles and snouts. They closed their eyes as they felt the masks being put on them. Already from the first breath that they took, they felt the effects of the anesthesia. Their senses became dull, and their vision became blurred. As they felt their body's giving in to the effects of the anesthesia they tilted their heads, and looked at one another. The only thought running through their heads were concerned for one another.’ Even then they could feel the anesthesia overcoming them completely. Then as they were about to fall into a deep sleep the last thing they whispered together was.

“I love you with all my heart”. With that the unicorn and the alicorn closed her eyelids, and fell into a deep sleep.

Ponyville Urgent Care
Two Days Later

Chris slowly opened his eyes to see all of his friends and his brother all around him.

"How are you feeling sugar?" Asked Applejack.

"A....a little dizzy but I'm ok."

Then he looked around and realized that Twilight wasn't in the room.

"Wh....where's Twilight?"

Mark held Chris' hoof.

"She's ok brother, she's right outside she decided that we see you first, you see you were out for two days and she was out for one." He said.

After Mark said that Chris was fully awake now.

"T....two days?"

"Yep you were soooooo peaceful like a little filly." Pinkie said with a huge smile on her muzzle.

"But now since you're awake now Twilight is going to be happy now." Fluttershy softly said.

"Ok guys lets go and get Twilight so they can have some alone time." Rainbow chimed in.

"Rainbow's right lets go and get Twilight." Rarity said when she was pushing everypony out the door.

Twilight and the princesses were waiting in the waiting room when her friends followed by Mark came into the room.

"Well is he awake yet?" Asked Twilight.

Rarity came up to her friend and put a hoof on her shoulder.

"Sweetie he's awake now and is waiting for you."

"Well I'm glad to hear that Chris is awake now and he is going to be alright." Celestia said.

"Yeah and so are we." Said Luna and Starlight together.

Twilight got to her hooves and started out the room, but before she got to the door of the waiting room she stopped.

"Twilight what ever is the matter sugar?" Asked Applejack.

"What if he blames himself for my change?"

"Oh come on Twilight I'm sure you have nothing to worry about." Said Rainbow.

"Dashie is right Twi I'm sure that Chris is going to love you even more now." Pinkie Pie said with a big smile on her face.

Twilight then looked at Mark who nodded in agreement.

"Ok then here I go." Twilight said nervously as she went to see Chris.

Chris was being looked at by Nurse Redheart when a knock came at the door.

"Hold on I'm coming." Redheart said.

As she opened the door Twilight was there sitting down at the doors entrance.

"Oh Twilight you're here. Hey Chris Twilight's here to see you."

"Oh good send her in."

"Ok Twilight you may go see him now and we will be going now." Redheart said looking at Doctor Willstorm and Doctor Redhorn.

Just as Redheart and the Doctors left the room Twilight walked toward Chris' bed.

"Hey Chris, how are you feeling?" She asked.

"Oh I'm starting to get my strength back which is a good thing and...."

Chris stopped and gasped of what he saw.

"T....Twilight y....you have w....wings!!!!"

sure enough on each side of Twilight were two purple wings with a little bit of brown on the tips of each feather.

"How, how did this happen?" He asked Twilight.

Twilight looked at Chris and said.

"It, it was your blood Chris. You see according to Doctor Willstorm as soon as they were done with the transfusion I started to change."

Chris looked at Twilight in amazement to think that his blood would make her into an alicorn just like him.

"So they're not going to use my blood to save anypony else's lives?" He asked Twilight.

"No they are going to still use your blood but they're going to try to take the alicorn DNA out of the blood so no pony else gets the power of an alicorn like I did."

Chris nodded and then hugged his lover.

"I love you Twilight Sparkle, I will love you forever.

Twilight now had tears running down her cheeks.

"And I will always love you Chris thunder."

As Chris and Twilight broke there hug together Chris looked into those beautiful eyes of Twilight's.

"Hey what would you say about another double date with Applejack and Mark?" He asked.

Twilight looked into Chris's eyes and smiled.

"I would love that very much Chris Thunder my very special somepony." She said with a loving smile on her muzzle.

Then she leaned forward and kissed him.