• Published 3rd Mar 2013
  • 3,256 Views, 50 Comments

A dream come true - Will Atkinson



Two kids wish on a full moon to be in the world of Equestria then after the wish a visitor comes and takes them to the world of Equestria.

  • ...
16
 50
 3,256

Chapter 7

A dream come true
By Will Atkinson

Chapter 7

Canterlot Castle
Two Years Later.

Shining Armor and Big Macintosh were putting tuxes on Chris and Mark for their big day.

"Oh Celestia I can't believe that you and Mark are going to get married to our sisters." Said Sining Armor putting the final touches on Chris' tux.

“Eeeyup.” Said Big Mac who just finished putting a rose on the left side of Mark's tux.

After Shining and Big Mac were done fixing up Chris and Mark they looked at the two alicorns.

"Now remember take good care of my little sis Twily.

“Eeeyup and also take care of my little sis as well."

"Don't worry Shining Armor and Big Mac." Said Mark.

"Yeah your sisters are in good hooves." Said Chris.

"Well ok we will be at the alter waiting for you two ok." Big Mac said.

"Ok and don't worry." Said Chris.

As soon as Shining Armor and Big Macintosh left Chris looked at his brother.

"Well this is it bro."

"Yeah I can't believe it's been a year since we proposed to Twilight and Applejack."

Canterlot
One Year ago.

Chris, Mark, Twilight, and Applejack arrived at Canterlot where their friends were waiting.

"Lookie, lookie they're here." Said Pinkie jumping up and down.

She was about to run towards the train when Rainbow stopped her.

"Whoa there Pinkie the last thing we need is you getting hit by the train and having us scraping you off the tracks with a shovel."

Just then the train came to a complete stop and Twilight, Chris, Applejack, and Mark stepped out.

"Well we're here." Said Chris.

"Now are you sure you're ready for this? Cause this is your first time singing." Said Twilight.

"I'm sure that I am ready for this Twilight."

"You know you worry too much Twi Chris knows what he's doing I mean if he didn't he wouldn't have a microphone for a cutie mark." Explained Applejack.

Everypony laughed until Fluttershy chimed in.

"Ok guys um let's go so Chris can get to the concert on time."

"Yeah let's go." Pinkie said happily.

As they were walking on the streets of Canterlot a white unicorn with a blue mane and tail came towards them with a pink alicorn with a violet, pink, and tan mane and tail by his side.

"Hey Cadence." Twilight said running towards the pink alicorn.

"Ha there is my little sister in law." Cadence said.

When Twilight stopped in front of Cadence as they sang their song when they were just little fillies.

"Sunshine, sunshine ladybugs awake clap your hooves and do a little shake."

"Oh I missed you Cadence."

"And I missed you too Twilight."

Just then the white unicorn stopped right beside of Cadence and gave Twilight a big hug.

"How's my little Twily?" he asked as he was rubbing his hoof on top of her head.

"I'm fine Shining." Twilight said pushing Shining Armor away.

Just then Shining Armor and Cadence looked up and saw Chris coming towards them, Twilight looked at them and said.

"Um Shining, Cadence this is my coltfriend I told you about in my letters."

"Um hello my name is Chris, Twilight has told me so much about you two a....and it i....is a pleasure to meet t....the ca....captain of the royal guard and t....the princess o....of l....love." Said Chris nervously putting his hoof to his head.

Cadence and Shining Armor looked at one another and chuckled a little.

"Ok Chris you can put your hoof down now." Cadence said.

"Oh uh right sorry." Said Chris putting his hoof down.

Just then Pinkie Pie jumped in right between Chris, Cadence, and Shining Armor.

"Ok enough of the introductions come on Chris if you keep on standing here you will miss your first gig." She said as she was pushing him away from Cadence and Shining Armor.

"Ok Pinkie stop pushing me." said Chris.

"Oh so sorry Chrisy." Said Pinkie and then everypony laughed.

They soon arrived at the Canterlot theater.

"Well we're here." Said Applejack.

"Yep and this is going to be fun to see my brother singing in front of so many ponies." said Mark.

But just as soon as they were about to head in a voice rang out behind them.

"Well, well, well look what we have here."

Everypony turned around and saw a white unicorn with a red and green mane and tail with a dollar sign as a cutie mark.

"Oh great." said Twilight quietly as the mare strolled right up to her.

"Well hi Twilight long time no see huh?"

"Hugh hi Candy." She said with a annoying look on her face.

"Uh Twilight who is this mare? Asked Fluttershy.

"Everypony this is Candy Storm she and I used to be classmates in Celestia's class of gifted unicorns."

"Yes and now I see that you're an alicorn now because of this alicorns blood am I right?"

"Yes that's right."

Candy then looked at Chris and smiled at him.

"I hope after your singing you and me could get a bite to eat or something." She said fluttering her eyelashes and then she walked in the theater before Chris could protest.

As she left Chris looked at Twilight.

"Ok does she do that to every stallion?" He asked.

"Yes she does and also thanks to her I lost my first coltfriend."

"What? That's terrible Twi." Said Applejack.

"Yeah how could she do such a thing?" Asked Rarity.

Twilight just shook her head.

"That's just how she is."

"Well if she tries to ruin this night for you and for Chris I'll give her a piece of my mind." Rainbow Dash said pounding her hooves together.

Just then a blue stallion with silver mane and tail came up.

"Excuse me but which one of you is Chris Thunder?" He asked

"Why I am sir." said Chris

"Oh good I'm the manager of this place Golden Hoof now if you follow me we can get you ready for the concert tonight."

Chris turned to his friends and then started to follow Golden Hoof.

"Well come on everypony lets get in there before the show starts." Said Cadence.

As soon as they got into the theater the place was almost packed the only seats that were left were eight seats in front of the stage.

"Man I'm so glad that my brother got us those free tickets to the front of the stage." Said Mark.

"I agree when Twilight told me and Cadence about your brother I had my suspicions about him but when he sent us those tickets I decided to give him a chance and now he has my full support of being my little Twily's coltfriend." Said Shining Armor.

"Oh brother." Twilight said face hoofing.

Just then the light's dimed.

"Oh come on everypony the shows about to start." Pinkie Pie said jumping up and down to her seat.

Just as soon as they sat down the curtain parted and Golden Hoof came out.

"Hello everypony and welcome to the Canterlot theater. Tonight will be a great night for you all, so now without further a due lets get started, fillies and gentle colts I give you Chris Thunder!!!!"

As soon as Golden Hoof finished the crowd stood up and cheered as Chris came out. Then the crowd went silent as Chris tapped the mic with his hoof.

"Hello everypony are you ready to rock?!

The crowd went into a big cheer and said.

"YES!!!!"

"Well then let's get this place rocking."

As soon as he said that the band started to play.

(First Date by Blink 182 starts to play)

(CHRIS)
In the car I just can't wait,
to pick you up on our very first date
Is it cool if I hold your hand?
Is it wrong if I think it's lame to dance?
Do you like my stupid hair?
Would you guess that I didn't know what to wear?
I'm too scared of what you think
You make me nervous so I really can't eat

(CHORUS)
Let's go, don't wait, this night's almost over
Honest, let's make this night last forever
Forever and ever, let's make this last forever
Forever and ever, let's make this last forever

(CHRIS)
When you smile, I melt inside
I'm not worthy for a minute of your time
I really wish it was only me and you
I'm jealous of everybody in the room
Please don't look at me with those eyes
Please don't hint that you're capable of lies
I dread the thought of our very first kiss
A target that I'm probably gonna miss

(CHORUS)
Let's go, don't wait, this night's almost over
Honest, let's make this night last forever
Forever and ever, let's make this last forever
Forever and ever, let's make this last forever

Let's go, don't wait, this night's almost over
Honest, let's make, this night last forever
Forever and ever, let's make this last forever
Forever and ever, let's make this last forever
Forever and ever, let's make this last forever
Forever and ever, let's make this last forever

(Song ends)

As he finished the crowd went into a big roar and from then on every time he did a song and finished they did the exact same thing it made the former human and now alicorn the happiest he had ever been and he also knew that the concert was almost over.

"Alright everypony we have enough time for two more songs, but before I do this first of the last two songs I would like to say thank you all for being here tonight and this song I'll be doing this for my special somepony."

As he finished everypony cheered with Twilight blushing a little but unknown to her Candy was also blushing because she thought that Chris meant her also unknown to Candy when he said that the song was for his special somepony he was looking at Twilight.

(Because you live by Jesse McCartney starts to play.)

(CHRIS)
Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart
It's the end of the world in my mind
Then your voice pulls me back like a wake-up call
I've been looking for the answer somewhere
I couldn't see that it was right there
But now I know what I didn't know

(CHORUS)
Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself
When nobody else can help
Because you live, girl, my world
Has twice as many stars in the sky

(CHRIS)
It's all right, I survived, I'm alive again
'Cause of you, made it through every storm
What is life, what's the use if you're killing time
I'm so glad I've found an angel
Someone who was there when all my hopes fell
I wanna fly looking in your eyes

(CHORUS)
Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself
When nobody else can help
Because you live, girl, my world
Has twice as many stars in the sky

(CHRIS)
Because you live, I live
Because you live, there's a reason why
I carry on when I lose the fight
I want to give what you've given me
Always

(CHORUS)
Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself
When nobody else can help
Because you live, girl, my world
Has twice as many stars in the sky

Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself
When nobody else can help
Because you live, girl, my world
Has everything I need to survive

(CHRIS)
Because you live
I live I live

(Song ends)

As finished once again everypony in the theater cheered louder then ever.

"Thank you, thank you everypony now this last song I'm going to do is by me and my very special somepony."

When he said that everypony mumbled and Candy gasped. As for Twilight and the others they were excited for they knew what Chris was getting ready to say.

"So fillies and gentle colts I give you my very special somepony Ms. Twilight Sparkle!!"

As Chris said her name Twilight smiled and then she rose up and started to walk up to the stage to him. While she was walking towards the stage everypony all except for Candy looked at her and cheered.

("How could he love her instead of me? I'm more popular and more attractive then she is.") Candy said to herself as her bright red blush when Chris came out to the stage became green with envy.

Before Candy could think of anything else Twilight was right beside Chris then he started to talk again.

"Ok everypony me and my marefriend Twilight Sparkle have a special song for you all so here it is."

(A Whole New World from Aladdin starts to play.)

(CHRIS)
I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

(TWILIGHT)
A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
that now I'm in a whole new world with you

(CHRIS)
Now I'm in a whole new world with you

(TWILIGHT)
Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky

(TWILIGHT)
A whole new world

(CHRIS)
Don't you dare close your eyes

(TWILIGHT)
A hundred thousand things to see

(CHRIS)
Hold your breath - it gets better

(TWILIGHT)
I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be

(CHRIS)
A whole new world

(TWILIGHT)
Every turn a surprise

(CHRIS)
With new horizons to pursue

(TWILIGHT)
Every moment gets better

(BOTH)
I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you

(CHRIS)
A whole new world

(TWILIGHT)
A whole new world

(CHRIS)
That's where we'll be

(TWILIGHT
That's where we'll be

(CHRIS)
A thrilling chase

(TWILIGHT)
A wondrous place

(BOTH)
For you and me

(Song ends)

As they finished their lips met with each other and the crowd went wild even their friends along with Shining Armor, Cadence, and Mark went crazy. As for Candy she was so upset that she picked up her glass filled with red liquid.

(HAHAHAHA this will teach Twilight to not to make a fool out of me.") She said to herself as she was headed to the stage with the glass in hoof.

"HEY TWILIGHT!!" She shouted.

As Twilight and Chris broke their kiss and looked at Candy she threw the contents in the glass onto Twilight's good dress that Rarity had made for her for this special night with Chris. Everypony in the theater gasped including Twilight and Chris, Twilight looked at her dress and then at Chris her eyes started to fill up with tears as Chris put a hoof out to her Twilight ran out of the Theater.

"Twilight wait." Chris said as he ran after her.

Candy just laughed when she saw Twilight run out of the theater.

"HA what a little filly!!!!"

Just then she felt her mane being pulled back, as she turned her head around to see who pulled her mane there stood Rainbow Dash with a look of rage on her face.

"THIS IS FOR HURTING MY FRIEND'S FEELINGS AND RUINING HER SPECIAL MOMENT WITH HER COLTFIREND YOU LITTLE BITCH!!" She shouted as she punched Candy right in the face and then suddenly a fight broke out between the two mares.

Meanwhile outside of the Theater Chris was looking for Twilight just then he found her sitting on the fountain right by the Theater.

"Hey Twilight are you ok?"

Twilight looked and saw Chris sitting right next to her.

"No Chris I'm not ok I mean look at my dress it's ruined, and not only that your concert was ruined as well and it's all because of Candy."

And then with a shutter she began to quietly cry.

"Oh Chris why did she do that to me, why?"

Chris didn't say anything for a minute then he gently put a hoof over on Twilight's shoulder and said.

"It's ok Twilight just forget about that little no good excuse for a mare because your more beautiful then she will ever be."

Twilight suddenly stopped crying and then looked at Chris.

"R....really?"

Chris smiled at his marefriend.

"Really and just to prove it."

Just then he stood up bent down on one hoof and showed Twilight a black squared box. Twilight gasped as Chris opened it to reveal a ring inside.

"Twilight I love you with all my heart and I want to be with you forever and always so what I'm trying to say is that."

Chris took a deep breath then said.

"Twilight Sparkle will you marry me?"

Twilight looked at the ring then at Chris

"Oh Chris." She said hugging him.

"Well is that a yes or a no?" He asked.

Twilight broke the hug and looked at Chris.

"It's a Yes a big fat yes."

As soon as she said that Chris' eyes and mouth opened wide.

"Alright!!"

Then suddenly they heard cheering from behind them, they turned around and saw every single pony from the theater was cheering and banging their hooves on the ground. Just then Shinning Armor and Cadence stepped out of the crowd.

"I can't believe it my little sister is finally getting married." Said Sining Armor.

"We're so happy for you two." Said Cadence.

"Way to go bro." Said Mark running and knocking down Chris giving him a hard nuggy.

Chris and Twilight went into a very deep shade of red, just then the rest of their friends came out all but one.

"Hey guys where's Rainbow Dash?" asked Chris.

"Well she and Candy got in trouble for fighting in the theater." Said Fluttershy.

"Man you should've heard what she called Candy." Said Applejack.

"And what did she call Candy." Asked Twilight.

"She called her a bitch and then they started fighting." Explained Pinkie Pie.

Twilight and Chris' mouths went wide opened they just couldn't believe that Rainbow Dash did such a thing. Finally Chris broke the silence.

"Wow I can't believe she did that." Said Chris.

Then a voice rang out from behind them.

"Hey guys."

They all turned around and saw Dash standing their with a big smile on her face.

"Rainbow Dash darling what happen? And why do you have a smile on your face?" Asked Rarity.

"Well you see after we were broken up by the security they took us to Golden Hoof's room."

"And then what happen?" Asked Pinkie Pie.

"Well he had a few choice words for us but he let me off with a warning and for Candy well she had to clean the whole theater for what she did."

"Good she deserved it for what she did to Twilight." Said Chris.

"Hey Chris." Said a voice.

The ponies looked and saw Golden Hoof coming towards them.

"Uh yes?"

"You were great out there despite the fact of what happened to your marefriend out there."

"Um thanks."

"Also I think next time I see you we can discuss for you to have a singing career here at my theater."

And with that Golden Hoof smiled then left. After Golden Hoof left Chris looked at the others.

"So lets say we go and get something to eat and celebrate for my first concert performance?" Asked Chris.

"Yeah Let's." Everypony said together.

As they were eating Chris and Twilight told Dash what happened after the incident with Candy as they did Dash spit out her water and her eyes went as wide as they ever did.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT you two are getting married?"

"Yes Dash we are." said Twilight holding Chris' hoof.

"So Dash what do you think?" Asked Chris.

"I think that it's awesome!!" She said hugging the two love birds.

"Hey where's Mark?" Asked Applejack looking around the restaurant.

"Well he did say he had to go to the bathroom." Said Fluttershy.

"Yeah but it's been ten minutes." Said Cadence.

"Hey is that him out there?" Asked Rarity.

Everypony looked out the window and sure enough there was Mark gazing up at the stars.

"Hm I wonder what he is doing out there?" Asked Shining.

"I don't know but I'm going to find out." Said Applejack getting up from the table and headed off to where Mark was.

Mark was peering out at the starry sky lost in his own thoughts.

("Man Chris finally did it he asked Twilight to marry him but me I don't know if Applejack will say yes to me.")

He kept on thinking about Applejack and what she would say if he asked her to marry him when he felt a hoof on his shoulder. Mark turned around and saw Applejack smiling at him.

"Oh hi Applejack." He said.

"Hey Mark why are you sitting here alone?" She asked.

"Well to tell you the truth I have had something on my mind."

"R....really about what?"

"Well about you Applejack."

"Oh about what?"

"Well I was thinking that if you and I could take our relationship to the next level."

"Uh the next level you mean?"

"Yes Applejack what I'm trying to say is that."

Mark took Applejack's hoof and said.

"Applejack will you marry me?"

Just as soon as he said those words Applejack's eyes opened wide.

"Oh Mark yes of course I will marry you." She said with her eyes filling up with tears.

"So what do you say we go and tell the others?" He asked.

"Yeah lets tell them I can't wait to see the look on their faces."

"Tell us what?" said a voice.

Mark and Applejack spun around to see their friends standing at the doorway of the restaurant. But before they could explain themselves Pinkie Pie popped up from out of nowhere right beside them.

"Yeah come on you guys tell us, tell us."

Both Mark and Applejack sighed then with a deep breath Applejack broke the silence.

"Mark and I are getting married."

just as soon as she said that every ponies mouths dropped and then they all screamed and then ran up to them.

"Congratulations you two!!!!" said Chris.

"I can't believe it, first my sister and now one of her friends, man this is some night." Said Shining.

"Yeah what else could happen tonight?" asked Cadence.

Just as she said that a voice rang out of the darkness that made Applejack, Mark, Twilight, and Chris scowl.

"Well, well, well if it isn't our two alicorn friends."

"Yeah and with our marefriends no less." Said another voice that made Applejack, Mark, Twilight, and Chris even more furious.

"Oh no not them again." Said Chris gritting his teeth.

The others where confused until two ponies came out of the darkness it was Rollin and Pete the same trouble makers that ruined Chris and Mark's first date with Applejack and Twilight.

"What are you two doing here?" Asked Applejack with an angry look on her face.

"Why we're here to get you and Twilight away from these two posers." Said Rollin with a evil grin on his face as he and his brother walked towards them.

Just then Shining Armor block the two stallions way from Applejack and his sister.

"No, you two are not going anywhere near my sister or her friend."

"And who are you to make us?" Pete sneered at Shining Armor.

"I'm Shining Armor the captain of the royal guards."

"Oh yeah? Well if it's a fight you want, it's a fight your gonna get. Said Rollin.

And with that Rollin and Pete charged at Shining Armor. But before they could get a hoof on him he turned around and bucked them so hard that they flew across the street and hit one of the shop ten feet away. Seeing this Chris, Mark, and the other ponies stood their with their mouths agape.

"Wow now that's what I call a buck!" Said Applejack.

"Yeah brother you really buck those guys into next week." said Twilight coming up to her brother and hugging him.

"Don't mention it Twily it was nothing." He said with a smile.

Just then they saw Pete and Rollin recover from their ordeal and started to charge towards Shining Armor.

"Your, your going to pay for that." Said Rollin catching his breath.

"Yeah we tried to be nice now we are going to take those two mares by force." Said Pete.

As they moved closer to Shining Armor Chris and Mark stepped forward and stopped right beside him.

"Hey you guys should guard Applejack and my sister." He said.

Chris and Mark just looked at him.

"No Shining these guys have threatened Twilight and Applejack long enough." Said Chris.

"Yeah so we're going to help you to teach them a lesson." Said Mark

"Ha well then let's get it on." Said Rollin.

But just as Rollin and Pete were about to attack Chris, Mark, and Shining a whistle blew from a distance. Just then two police ponies showed up.

"Alright no pony move." Said the police pony with a gray mustache.

Just then Mark, Chris, and the others looked up to see Princess Starlight land right next to the police pony with the long golden mane.

"Princess witch of these ponies was it?" Asked the golden mane police pony.

Starlight looked at Pete and Rollin and pointed a hoof at them.

"It was those two right there I was coming to see my friends here until I heard them threatening them and that's when I came to get you two."

"I see well thank you princess for telling us about these two for we had trouble with them before when they molested two mares about two months ago." Said the police pony with the gray mustache.

When Chris and the other ponies heard this they were shocked. As the police ponies cuffed Pete and Rollin Chris and Mark stopped them before they headed to the station.

"So you two were going to molest Twilight and Applejack huh?" Said Chris.

Pete and Rollin just laughed.

"Yeah we were and there was nothing that you two were going to do about it." Said Rollin.

"And we would've gotten away with it to if it wasn't for Shining Armor and the princess and you two alicorn brats." Said Pete.

"That is enough!! Princess Cadence, Shining Armor would you be so kind to give a statement for us?" asked the golden mane police pony.

"Of course we can." They said together.

"Wait just a minute." Said Chris and Mark together.

Then they walked right in front of Pete and Rollin, then they raised their right hooves and then hit Pete and Rollin right in there faces.

"That's for my fiancé." They said.

After that the police ponies took Pete and Rollin away with Shining Armor and Cadence right behind them.

"Thanks again for your help princess." said Rarity.

"Oh it was nothing really, I'm just glad I got here in time."

"Well I think it's time for us to go." Said Applejack.

"She's right it's time for us to head back to Ponyville." Said Rainbow Dash.

"Ok I'll see you ponies later ok." Said Starlight.

"Ok Starlight see you later." Said Pinkie Pie.

And after everypony said goodbye to Starlight she flew away to Canterlot Castle.

"Well I guess we should get going as well." Said Fluttershy looking at the other ponies.

Everypony looked at the timid Pegasus and nodded and went to the train station thinking of the night they had.

Canterlot Castle
Present day.

As Chris and Mark started to make their way to the alter where Shining Armor and Big Mac was at they were stopped by Granny Smith and Twilight's parents.

"Oh Granny Smith it's good to see you again." Said Mark.

"And it's good to see you two again as well." Granny Smith said with a smile on her face.

Then Chris and Mark looked at Mr. and Mrs. Sparkle.

"And it's also nice to finally meet you Mr. and Mrs. Sparkle." Said Chris putting his hoof out to the two unicorns in front of him.

Mr. Sparkle looked at Chris' hoof and looked at Chris right in the eyes and said.

"Hmmm, and it's nice to meet you and your brother two Chris." Then he walked off.

As Mr. Sparkle left Chris turned to his brother.

"Well that could've gone better." He said.

Just then Mrs. Sparkle came up to Chris.

"Don't worry about my husband Chris he's just over protective of his daughter."

Chris looked at Mrs. Sparkle and smiled.

"Thanks Mrs. Sparkle and don't worry I'll take great care of Twilight."

Mrs. Sparkle smiled at Chris and then left to catch up with her husband. Just then Mark came up to his brother.

"Well you ready bro?" He asked.

"Eyup let's do it."

Then they set off to the alter to wait for Applejack and Twilight. When they got there they saw Shining Armor waiting for them.

"Hey you guys made it. Said Shining.

"Yeah we were just talking to yours and Twilight's parents and Granny Smith." Said Mark.

"Hey where's Macintosh?" Asked Chris.

"Oh he's going to walk his sister down the aisle." Said Shining.

Just then the Bridal Chorus started to play as everypony started to stand the doors opened and there was Twilight with her father and Applejack with her brother. As the four ponies began to come closer and closer to the alter Mark and Chris' hearts began to beat faster and faster.

"Oh I feel faint." Mark whispered to his brother.

Chris just smiled at him and then he looked back to Twilight and his face became redder each time Twilight came closer to him. When Twilight and Applejack were at the alter Mr. Sparkle and Big Macintosh gave them to Chris and Mark and went to sit down with the other ponies, as the song ended Princess Celestia stepped forward and started to speak.

"Mares and gentle colts we gather here today to wed these four ponies in holly matrimony Chris Thunder, Twilight Sparkle, Mark Thunder, and Applejack.

Celestia then turned to Chris and Twilight and said.

"Now will Chris and Twilight read their vows first."

When Celestia finished Chris opened a piece of paper and read it.

"Twilight Sparkle when I first came to Equestria I never knew you and me would be here today. When you found out about me I thought that you would never love me but you never left me and when Chrysalis stole you from me I was afraid that I might not see you again but thanks to me, my brother, and Applejack we saved you and I renewed Chrysalis life. Twilight I love you with all of my heart and I hope you love me forever and always."

As Chris finished Twilight and everypony else including the princesses started to softly cry.

"Ok now Twilight will read her vows now." Said Celestia wiping away a tear from her eye.

Twilight opened up her vows and with tears still streaming down her face she started to read her vows.

"Chris Thunder when you bumped into me from the first time you and I met my heart skipped a beat, you and your brother helped me and Applejack out when those two evil ponies tried to have there way with us, saved me from Chrysalis, and comfort me when Candy ruined are special night together one year ago. You are and always will be my knight and shining armor and Chris I will love you forever and always."

As Twilight finished Celestia smiled at her student.

"That was beautiful Twilight." she said and then she turned to Mark and Applejack.

"Now Mark and Applejack it's time to hear your vows."

Mark decided to read his vows first.

"Applejack form the day that I met you, you were just somepony that I just met but in my eyes you were the only pony for this alicorn, like the night when you kissed me when me and Chris spent the night with you at your house at Sweet Apple Acers farm house. And finally my love for you burns like a thousands stars and your eyes are like sapphires that sparkle in the new day sun and in the moonlight."

As Mark finished with his vows Applejack smiled and hugged her husband to be and then she began to read her vows to him.

"Mark Thunder I can't say I could ever be happier than I am now, with you by my side, ready to start our life together. We've had our rough edges throughout our relationship, but keep on grindin’ them rough spots together, and they'll grow smoother than silk. Also you stood by me, through everything that life could throw at us. Mark Thunder I can honestly say that I love you and I'll keep on loving you, as long as the wind keeps blowing, and life keeps blooming. I stand here today, ready, to start my life with you."

As Applejack finished with her vows Celestia turned to Chris and Twilight.

"Do you Chris Thunder take Twilight Sparkle to be you wife through sickness and in heath, for richer and poor, until death do you part?"

Chris took a deep breath but before he could say yes the door of the palace flew opened and there stood a pony with gold fur, white wings, blue eyes, and a curvy green horn. Everypony looked at the pony until Chris broke the silence.

"Chrysalis."

As soon as he said that everypony gasped and Shining Armor stood up and was getting ready to attack her until Chris stopped him.

"Shining no wait." he said blocking Shining's way.

"Chris what are you doing? She's evil."

"Not anymore."

Chris then turned and walked towards Chrysalis.

"Hello Chris."

"Hello Chrysalis. I'm glad you came."

"Yeah I'm glad I came too."

Chris then smiled at Chrysalis and hugged her. Everypony in the room looked at each other in disbelief that Chris and Chrysalis were hugging one another. Chris and Chrysalis then broke the hug and then Chris returned to the alter where Twilight was waiting. As he returned to the alter twilight smiled at him and he smiled back at her as he saw her eyes sparkling in the lights of the palace.

"Ok now as I was saying." Celestia continued.

Do you Chris Thunder take Twilight Sparkle to be you wife through sickness and in heath, for richer and poorer, until death do you part?"

"I do."

And do you Twilight Sparkle take Chris Thunder to be you husband through sickness and in heath, for richer and poor, until death do you part?"

Twilight looked deep into Chris' eyes and said with a big smile on her face.

"I do."

Celestia turned to Mark and said.

"Mark Thunder do you take Applejack to be your wife through sickness and in heath, for richer and poorer, until death do you part?"

Mark took a deep breath and said.

"I do."

Celestia then looked at Applejack.

"And do you Applejack take Mark Thunder to be your husband through sickness and in heath, for richer and poorer, until death do you part?"

Applejack smiled the biggest smile she had ever made and said.

"I do."

Then Celestia turned and looked at Spike and Carrot Top and said.

"Spike and Carrot Top the rings and necklace if you please."

Spike came up to Chris, Twilight, and Carrot Top came up to Mark and Applejack and presented them their rings and necklace. Then Chris put his ring on Twilight's horn then Twilight put her ring on Chris' horn. Just as soon as Chris and Twilight got done putting on the rings on their lovers horn it was Mark and Applejack's turn. Mark put his necklace on Applejack's neck while she put her ring on Mark's horn then Celestia spoke up one final time.

"Now by the power invested in me I now pronounce you four Husband's and wife's you four may now kiss."

As Chris, Twilight, Mark, and Applejack lock lips the crowd cheered and Shining Armor, Big Mac along with Chris, Mark, Twilight, and Applejack's friends started to cry. Before running off down the aisle, Twilight and Applejack tossed their bouquets in the air causing their friends and other mares to scramble for it. One of the bouquets was caught by Fluttershy while the other one was caught by Chrysalis the two looked at one another and smiled. As the castle bells clanged loudly, the happy couples galloped outside toward their waiting carriage, with the crowd cheering behind them and throwing rice.

"You guys take care ok." said Rarity.

"Yeah and when you guys come back from your honeymoon we're going to have an after wedding dance it's going to be so much fun!!" Said Pinkie.

Then Shining Armor and Big Mac went to their sisters and hugged them.

"Good luck Twily I hope you have a great honeymoon with Chris." Said Shining.

Then Big Mac hugged his sister and looked at her with a big smile on his face.

"Well big sis this is it I hope you have a great time with Mark."

Twilight and Applejack smiled at their brothers and said together.

"Don't worry I will have a great honeymoon with my husband."

Then Chris, Twilight, Mark, and Applejack got into the carriage but before they droved off they saw Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy waving goodbye and saying good luck. Then as Chris, Twilight, Mark, and Applejack were waving goodbye to Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy the coach man hit the horses with his whip and the carriage set off with Chris, Twilight, Mark, and Applejack and in no time they started to sing to each other.

(A whole new world from the ending scene from Aladdin starts to play)

(Chris/Mark)
A whole new world.

(Twilight/Applejack)
A whole new life.

(All)
For you and me.

As Chris, Twilight, Mark, and Applejack kissed they all knew in their hearts that this was a dream come true.

The End.

Comments ( 26 )

it this really the end of this story because it still say incomplete and i love it

3239700 sorry I forgot to change incomplete to complete but I did it now so yes it is the end and I'm glad that you enjoyed it and also stay tuned for I'm in the process on making the second part of my Sonic and Shadow in Equestria series.

3239838 ok and can you make a sequel for this story in the future about the 2 married couples having a foal or foals together and doing all of the stuff a family would do together and they friends and i will stay tuned

3239865 ok sure I was thinking on doing a sequel for this story anyway.

3241176 know what if you don't like my story then don't read it

3241335 This is best fanfic I have ever read in my life. And I also love Richard Marx's song right here waiting.

3326592 well thank you so very much

3331141 You're quite welcome:twilightsmile:

3564391 I understand I just like making my own stories without during a editer or a proofreader I hope you understand.

dam that is good feel some what short for a first one but any way me love to see a sequel at less to this one :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::fluttershysad::fluttercry::fluttercry:

ps: if this the chapter that rd punch that bich for what she did at the theater then yes go rainbow.

3331141 Hey Will I was wondering if I could help you with A dream come true 2 if that is alright with you.

Comment posted by Will Atkinson deleted Jan 1st, 2014

3714143 ok sure and could you make a pic with Chris, Twilght, Mark, And Applejack

3715667 You got it and must say you picked the right person to do sketching because I like art.

3715958 wow it looks great man thanks

3718336 Your welcome my friend. :twilightsmile:

3718482 now we need a pic with Chris, Mark, Twilight, and Applejack with there foals for the cover for my story.

3718932 Hm... Since their twins I'll let that image from earlier slide, for Applejack, Twilight, and their foals... I'll get to work on that tomorrow.

Comment posted by chrisharte97 deleted Jan 2nd, 2014

4695804 yes I will a ment it was fast but I was still new at making stories but don't worry for I have a reader that is helping me with my other stories and my feature romance stories won't be as fast as this one. And im glad you decided to keep on reading this story.

5807100 This is just a headcanon. It's not part of the series.

MCA
MCA #26 · Jul 20th, 2015 · · 1 ·

Holy shit this story sucks.

Login or register to comment